Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 247. (Read 436050 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Just an average guy with an average job!
So just out of curiosity how much more POW is left for mining? and is the block reward still 200? I just want to know because I may consider mining some more of these delightful coins Smiley

52436 blocks to go before last PoW block which is block #97000. Block reward is still 200, mine like a champ Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So just out of curiosity how much more POW is left for mining? and is the block reward still 200? I just want to know because I may consider mining some more of these delightful coins Smiley
Activity: 655
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For those of you who are having trouble installing the linux wallet, it looks like you need QT installed, follow this guide : http://tutorialforlinux.com/2014/03/28/how-to-install-qt5-sdk-on-linux-mint-16-petra-32-64bit-easy-visual-guide/ (this works on unbuntu also)

When installed if you click on the file with the extension of qt.pro, QT will then fire up and start you through the install process,  a very easy way of installing wallets on linux.

Thank you, I am installing the qt now. Gonna take awhile Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
For those of you who are having trouble installing the linux wallet, it looks like you need QT installed, follow this guide : http://tutorialforlinux.com/2014/03/28/how-to-install-qt5-sdk-on-linux-mint-16-petra-32-64bit-easy-visual-guide/ (this works on unbuntu also)

When installed if you click on the file with the extension of qt.pro, QT will then fire up and start you through the install process,  a very easy way of installing wallets on linux.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
can i get the pm too Cheesy
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Thanks joori and vtorrent, but neither of thos solutions worked for me...

@SaulGray Please contact me through PM.

ETAs?

Next beta client with in-client trading for both Windows and OSX should be release sometime before or around next week.

Thank you all for your support.
Activity: 46
Activity: 522
I'd like to hear what the plan is also. thanks.

EDIT: Wow. He has a realistic, sensible plan and also knows a thing or two about PR. I'm impressed and even more enthusiastic about it now.
I like what this coin is up to. I am trying to get the wallet running but am unable to. Any help would be appreciated

I am using ubuntu 14.04 64-bit. I downloaded the qt and daemon, but couldn't get either of them to work.

This is the error I get when trying to run the vTorrent-client (qt):
./vTorrent-client: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Widgets.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

try sudo apt-get install libqt5

Thanks @Joori for giving your time to help with issue.

@SaulGray It is possible that you will get this message after you run the above command depends on your linux distribution and installation.

Code:
E: Unable to locate package libqt5

If so please try install the missing dependencies with:

Code:
apt-get install libqt5widgets5

I have just tested the procedures with newly created VPS running Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit.

Please leave feedback here or PM me if you still have problem.

Thanks joori and vtorrent, but neither of thos solutions worked for me. After doing:
Code:
I get: libqt5widgets5 is already the newest version.
When I try
I get a message saying the package can not be found.

I am still get the same error when trying to run the qt wallet.
Can the dev DM me his plans for the coin too?   Cheesy

Any plans to get this working over i2p ?

Anonymity is not guaranteed with vTorrent.

Please check your PM for details.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Any plans to get this working over i2p ?
Activity: 416
Can the dev DM me his plans for the coin too?   Cheesy
No problem @vTorrent. I run a debian distro and libqt5 was my issue for some coins a while back now. I don't have libqt5widgets5 installed although it's available in the debian repos because i run a headless server which i compile wallets and other server type things Smiley

Always a pleasure to offer assistance if i can help solve the issue Smiley
I like what this coin is up to. I am trying to get the wallet running but am unable to. Any help would be appreciated

I am using ubuntu 14.04 64-bit. I downloaded the qt and daemon, but couldn't get either of them to work.

./vTorrent-client: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Widgets.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thanks @Joori for giving your time to help with issue.

@SaulGray It is possible that you will get this message after you run the above command depends on your linux distribution and installation.

Code:
E: Unable to locate package libqt5

If so please try install the missing dependencies with:

Code:

I have just tested the procedures with newly created VPS running Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit.

Please leave feedback here or PM me if you still have problem.

I wish I could help you with wallet problems but I'm totally clueless when it comes to wallets Sad Or else I totally would but I'm sure someone in this fantastic community would be more than happy to assist you with your wallet problem Smiley

Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
i want more info :3

Well first off the Dev is going to reveal a new wallet with in wallet trading with it as far as I know then I believe the blockchain is going to be able to move torrents or save torrents or something like that Smiley I just know that with a 20 million coin supply and the price that it is right now it is easy double your money within the month no worries there Smiley
im going to download SPORE after this Cheesy
i want more info :3

Well first off the Dev is going to reveal a new wallet with in wallet trading with it as far as I know then I believe the blockchain is going to be able to move torrents or save torrents or something like that Smiley I just know that with a 20 million coin supply and the price that it is right now it is easy double your money within the month no worries there Smiley
Jump to: