Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 265. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
there is nothing but a screenshot! Roll Eyes
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
fuck! no innovation, just a  scam, I am afraid that you will succeed。scam ! all of yours

what's wrong mate? what's in this coin proof to be scamming to you?
One thing I just don't get. If you have an idea like Dev has with this coin, you should be able to release a whitepaper with launch. Only a screenshot will not do, it even looks pasted. Why people still mine coins that promise features that are not delivering a good whitepaper or something special before launch? If no whitepaper at launch, how can you trust he will be able to build this, if he even cannot tell you at this moment how exactly he is going to build it? It looks like good timing with the whole Piratebay drama and this is a newby account and there is a 3% premine. I am not saying this Dev is not going to deliver, but it is more likely he will not deliver than that he will...
So Dev, whitepaper today?

I had the same feeling about the screenshot that it looks pasted especially around the 'TORRENT' button area, but after I went through their source code on github, I found that the button itself and some of the torrent related stuff is actually there in the source code but disabled or commented out for some reason.

Here some of the stuff I've found

#DEFINES += TORRENT
#CONFIG += torrent_sample
#CONFIG += torrent_enable

torrent_enable {

HEADERS += src/qt/torrent/qbtsession.h \
           src/qt/torrent/qtorrenthandle.h \
           src/qt/torrent/bandwidthscheduler.h \
           src/qt/torrent/trackerinfos.h \
           src/qt/torrent/torrentspeedmonitor.h \
           src/qt/torrent/filterparserthread.h \
           src/qt/torrent/alertdispatcher.h \
           src/qt/torrent/torrentstatistics.h

SOURCES += src/qt/torrent/qbtsession.cpp \
           src/qt/torrent/qtorrenthandle.cpp \
           src/qt/torrent/torrentspeedmonitor.cpp \
           src/qt/torrent/alertdispatcher.cpp \
           src/qt/torrent/torrentstatistics.cpp \
           src/qt/torrent/filterparserthread.cpp

!contains(DEFINES, DISABLE_GUI) {
  HEADERS += src/qt/torrent/torrentmodel.h \
             src/qt/torrent/shutdownconfirm.h

SOURCES += src/qt/torrent/torrentmodel.cpp \
             src/qt/torrent/shutdownconfirm.cpp
}
} #torrent_enable

Anyway, I might be wrong but this looks very legit to me, but I still don't know why dev would remove all of the torrent related stuff in this released.
fuck! no innovation, just a  scam, I am afraid that you will succeed。scam ! all of yours
o just a other scam!!!
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
there is was a torrent coin like 3-4 monthes ago same idea same everything ... just was X13 ... it ended with dev gone after 11 days

I understand your concern, but I can ensure you that we have no part in that project/coin at all.
Activity: 379
One thing I just don't get. If you have an idea like Dev has with this coin, you should be able to release a whitepaper with launch. Only a screenshot will not do, it even looks pasted. Why people still mine coins that promise features that are not delivering a good whitepaper or something special before launch? If no whitepaper at launch, how can you trust he will be able to build this, if he even cannot tell you at this moment how exactly he is going to build it? It looks like good timing with the whole Piratebay drama and this is a newby account and there is a 3% premine. I am not saying this Dev is not going to deliver, but it is more likely he will not deliver than that he will...

I'm sorry but we cannot give you the whitepaper today or even tomorrow since it's not ready,  it is a working in progress and it is not an easy task. We will be more than happy to match any of the 'feature' most coin out there have today. Adding trading, messaging in wallet all could be done in a few hours.

We have no connection to Bitbay or any of the people in their team or any 'whale', if you don't believe in our project, feel free to find some project with 'whitepaper' ready.
Thank you for making clear that you don't know what you are doing.

I'm sorry but we cannot give you the whitepaper today or even tomorrow since it's not ready,  it is a working in progress and it is not an easy task. We will be more than happy to match any of the 'feature' most coin out there have today. Adding trading, messaging in wallet all could be done in a few hours.

We have no connection to Bitbay or any of the people in their team or any 'whale', if you don't believe in our project, feel free to find some project with 'whitepaper' ready.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
there is was a torrent coin like 3-4 monthes ago same idea same everything ... just was X13 ... it ended with dev gone after 11 days
this looks very promising. i will watch this intently. consider burning half the premine and leaving yourself with 1.5% that would be a good compromise.

We are in the process of setting up a bounty campaign for anybody or team of developer that could develop a working concept of 'BitTorrent on Blockchain' and deliver it before us. One of the rules is that the solution must be achievable with decentralized/distributed concept. The bounty will substantial part of pre-mine.

Our intention behind pre-mine is to help this project complete its goal.

We will update the first post with details soon.
Activity: 379
Activity: 332
this looks very promising. i will watch this intently. consider burning half the premine and leaving yourself with 1.5% that would be a good compromise.
Activity: 216
Windows client crashes on both Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8.1 64-bit with a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library runtime error.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
3% premine is going to kill this coin. <1% is normal these days. Dev consider buring most of the premine so this coin has a chance at least. I want to mine it, but no one can with those huge bags over their heads.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
This is nice project. I love to see your coin succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Got some pools?

I have no problem with the wallet running on my OSX 10.9.

Mining away with my lowly GTX 260  Grin
Jump to: