Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 15. (Read 42564 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When i try to open the QT wallet nothing happens and when i try to use the daemon wallet i get this
http://i.imgur.com/z9s1jfA.png

You can remove all files but wallet.dat and redownload the new wallet from www.was.club

I tried doing that but it's still the same.
I made "wearesatoshi.conf" cointaining only:
Code:
rpcuser=WeAreSatoshiRPC
rpcpassword=24RvjpF5SNFa7i8pzc4EYBK5Q3UM68oY1xUo5CRXPwg2
and it's downloading the blockchain it seems, but the window is just black.
Here is a link to the "debug.log" if anyone can find out whats wrong: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Slangaker/0bd0c9cb230eed468ce2/raw/gistfile1.txt
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
When i try to open the QT wallet nothing happens and when i try to use the daemon wallet i get this

There are 2 things I can think of that might cause that:

1. Trying to use v1 data directory files/wallet with v2; they aren't compatible so you can't use any v1 files in the v2 data directory.
2. Are you trying to use the testnet? I didn't set it up (seems most altcoins don't these days), but I can set it up and upload the new source for it if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

You can remove all files but wallet.dat and redownload the new wallet from www.was.club
Activity: 566
Question about the WAS faucet when using the faucet should the coins be sent to the old wallet
or the new v2 wallet? thanks. Smiley

WAS v1 wallet has been disabled. There's only WAS v2 faucet.

Ok cool thanks for the info.
legendary
Question about the WAS faucet when using the faucet should the coins be sent to the old wallet

WAS v1 wallet has been disabled. There's only WAS v2 faucet.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/z9s1jfA.png
Activity: 354
the coin name is interesting,lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Got news from AllCrypt Support. WAS is now in the queue to be added. Exciting time!

Great news.
legendary
Got news from AllCrypt Support. WAS is now in the queue to be added. Exciting time!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
Added the new iSpace pool to the OP.
hardcoreminers added to OP!  Also updated link to WAS2 Market on RockyTrade.net!

Last thing, I placed a note on the OP explaining now is a great time to buy because of the PoS schedule (15% over 90 days).  I also posted a new vote to get a pulse check on what everyone is doing with their WAS.  Let us know!

On an unrelated note to OP updates, we need to offer goods and services for WAS as our next developmental step.  Does anyone have contacts or friends that have stores accepting altcoins as payment?  This may be a little premature, because our trade price and volume hasn't been determined just yet...  But, we need to start planning for our long term success.

We do have the ability to provide bounties for meaningful development.  Instead of posting a giant list of random things with price points, please PM me with ideas and what you are looking for in terms of bounty.
Activity: 256
WAS2 market opened on RockyTrade
Activity: 290
CoinPayments
There are only 2 that would be needed now:
0.8.99.9 - This is v1 with SHA and transaction messages.
2.0.0.0 - This is v2 with X11 and PoS.

Please can someone clarify the following:

There are 3 wallets?

• old V -sha 0.8.99.9
  • V1 -sha with trans messages
  • v2 -x11 POS

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Please can someone clarify the following:

There are 3 wallets?

• old V -sha 0.8.99.9
  • V1 -sha with trans messages
  • v2 -x11 POS
Hey guys,

I've updated https://was.suprnova.cc to the X11 algo and reset all stats.

I'm currently mining myself on the pool, everything works fine, you can jump in if you like Smiley

The nerd in me wants to see a picture of your mining farm that is generating all of that Mh/s!
Thanks to all the Pool Ops for launching X11 pools!  Also, thanks to the community members who reached out to your pool op contacts to accomplish this!  The 3 new pools have been added to the OP! 

legendary
Hey guys,

I'm currently mining myself on the pool, everything works fine, you can jump in if you like Smiley

All Right OCMiner- Thank you so much.

Edit - Wow Supernova Pool Hashrate @424.35 MH/s  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

How would i go about doing the i am trying to send the v1 to the v2 wallet when
i hit send nothing happens.
Thanks everyone of your help and your time it worked out well! thanks again Smiley

What was the issue if you don't mind me asking? Just wanted to know in case someone else runs into the same problem.

The issue was me i did not go to was.club to get the instructions someone ended up post how
to do the swap over here i just followed it and it worked.
Pages:
Jump to: