Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 2. (Read 43587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
An important step in development!

[...]

WebDollar Exchange

Yep, that exchange in beta stage it certainly looks like an important step.

This project is in beta. Use it at your own risk.

Excepting the exchange in beta stage, which is just another chance for losing money, let's take a look over the other important steps achieved recently:

1. During the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to hold its value at under 1 satoshi. Or at a seventy millionth part of 1 ETH.
2. Still during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to hold itself outside Top 1000 CMC.Even outside Top 1300.
3. Out of millions of crypto users, and still during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to raise the interest of just 1587 individuals.
4. And again: during the biggest / longest bull run from the entire crypto history, WEBD "manages" to reach a trading volume of 2384$ in 24 hours.

All in all, everything looks very promising indeed! And the entire community should thank to the developers, especially to the ones specialized in ninja scissoring! When you have such developers inside your team, your project's success is ensured from the very beginning!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
An important step in development!
Multi-purpose platform to bridge WebDollar and MATIC (Polygon).
Any ERC20 Token can be exchanged with Wrapped WebDollar.
WebDollar Exchange
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Swapped to Coffepool.

Thank you all for your answers Smiley
Hi, there was an update to terminal miner that completely broke my node when updated npm.
What was this node update anyone knows? Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

There are tutorials for this - how to mine webdollar in linux terminal

And there is a technical support telegram channel - https://t.me/WebDollarTESTS

oh someone updated my guide. too bad didnt noticed it earlier.
i'll keep it running on windows for now and if something occurs i'll migrate it again on an ubuntu machine.

is there a problem with LOFT pool? should i change pool? which pools do you recommend ?

Balanel&Miaunel (Coffee) pool is the best.
Hi, there was an update to terminal miner that completely broke my node when updated npm.
What was this node update anyone knows? Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

oh someone updated my guide. too bad didnt noticed it earlier.
i'll keep it running on windows for now and if something occurs i'll migrate it again on an ubuntu machine.

is there a problem with LOFT pool? should i change pool? which pools do you recommend ?

Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

There is nobody relevant to answer you, excepting a newbie not knowing the forum rules and a barber which shills this project on Facebook, in the free time he has between two haircuts. OP of this thread - Webdollar.io was last active on May 11th, 2019, therefore there are very low chances for OP to come here and answer you.

Actually, i found one here --> https://webdollar.aji.ro/webdollar-mining-with-windows-terminal/ and migrated the node to a windows machine.
a bit sad though that my ubuntu implementation broke, had it running since the beginning of POS

from what i understand if you upgrade npm from 8xx to 9xx (if i remember right) the node implementation breaks

can you please elaborate what you mean about the Loft pool cause that's the pool i've been using to stake most of the time ?
legendary
Is there a guide anywhere on how we can implement from scratch on ubuntu ?

There is nobody relevant to answer you, excepting a newbie not knowing the forum rules and a barber which shills this project on Facebook, in the free time he has between two haircuts. OP of this thread - Webdollar.io was last active on May 11th, 2019, therefore there are very low chances for OP to come here and answer you.
If they (devs) are so active and work so hard, then ask them to repair 'LOFT' pool, please.
It is the duty of the owner of that pool to solve the technical problems.

But Devs list this pool on their main page on site - and that is only one pool which i have tested, maybe there are another pools which are not working/broken.
If they are active then why they even not check information on their main page and about blockchain state on pools?

Anyone can make updates / corrections on github. Then they are sent on LIVE periodically.

On the other hand it is just a site. It doesn't all depend on that site. There is also a site from the active members of the community.
And more can be built, that means decentralization.

The mods already deleted your rule-breaking post. Perhaps they are overzealous as well...? Why don't you start a topic in Meta for whining because your spams are deleted? That should be the best approach.
The rules were made for being followed, not broken. Maybe you thought the opposite.
I'm sorry, but it wasn't on purpose.
Activity: 315
If they (devs) are so active and work so hard, then ask them to repair 'LOFT' pool, please.

But Devs list this pool on their main page on site - and that is only one pool which i have tested, maybe there are another pools which are not working/broken.
If they are active then why they even not check information on their main page and about blockchain state on pools?
legendary
I think you are overzealous about the rules of the forum.

The mods already deleted your rule-breaking post. Perhaps they are overzealous as well...? Why don't you start a topic in Meta for whining because your spams are deleted? That should be the best approach.

The rules were made for being followed, not broken. Maybe you thought the opposite.

Yes, I am a newbie on these forum, but I am a member of the WebDollar community from the draft stage.

Better step aside and allow the shamefull developers to announce the news about the dead project to the public. Besides, you should have learned the forum rules in almost 3 years.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

As long as there is at least one user to keep the blockchain online, it is not a dead project.

I think you are overzealous about the rules of the forum.
legendary
Yes, I am a newbie on these forum, but I am a member of the WebDollar community from the draft stage.

Better step aside and allow the shamefull developers to announce the news about the dead project to the public. Besides, you should have learned the forum rules in almost 3 years.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
Activity: 315
legendary
The founder of WebDollar works at a decentralized PandoraPay exchange, the works are very advanced.
The other founder has developed a platform for public administration and is working to link the webdollar blockchain as an important first utility.

Are you their spokesperson? Why don't they come on their own thread to inform the public? Are they that ashamed for abandoning their community that they hired a Newbie with 20 posts made in almost 3 years for talking to their community?

Active community members include developers.

And the developers include barbers specialized in ninja scissoring?

These members are working hard

For what? For shaping beards and haircuts?
The founder of WebDollar works at a decentralized PandoraPay exchange, the works are very advanced.
The other founder has developed a platform for public administration and is working to link the webdollar blockchain as an important first utility.
Active community members include developers. These members are working hard to make this cryptocurrency useful.
They are working on a multi-purpose platform to bridge WebDollar and Ethereum.
The platform will use the ETH ecosystem to provide liquidity to the WebDollar ecosystem.
Activity: 1
Really unfortunate what happened to Webd. I also engaged early. I was critical of some of the actions. I was asked to step up and help out. I created articles and made connections, only to find out the developers had no intention of continuing with the project. Everyone left and nothing further is being developed. It truly is innovative, but the founders have a history of quitting projects and it's no different here.
Their next failure will be pandorapay. They refused to integrate it into WEBD(which would have been a great alternative to an ETH based defi) but even this is delayed and no updates. Too little too late.
Even the website lists people who left, just no one to fill the spots.
Unless there is a miracle, this one will fade..
Oh now it makes perfect sense all I see from you. You don't know how to earn a buck, right? Oh poor, you... And you got involved in that Ponzi scheme. That's why you created this (alt) account here, right? And you use it just for posting inside this topic. Now ehich users of this forum would post for years only inside a topic? That's obvious, right? Only an user which created an account especially for that topic, as you did. Why don't you come up with your real account? Are you afraid to not embarass yourself?

Well this is something I didn't know about WebDollar, thank for sharing! So besides all the "features" mentioned so far (no users; no value; no dev team excepting some barbers; no respect for the community, ignoring all the BitcoinTalk users) now the project has also a Ponzi scheme included?

How lovely! A referral scheme, meaning a MLM scheme, meaning a Ponzi scheme! Simply wow!

I'm just a very active member of the WebDollar community, it's a cryptocurrency that I follow from the sketch, I also participated in tests, I participated in the launch, I was always there, it's a project I really believe in.
No, it has nothing to do with the "Ponzi scheme", it is an affiliate program dedicated to people who want to be sales agents, promote this product with potential and take the 10% commission per transaction. It's a marketing method. The product is very good but it needs rolling, exposure.

PS: http://pandorapay.org/ is online, but test net is not started.
Pages:
Jump to: