Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 4. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The easiest to use cryptocurrency will also have an annual interest rate of approximately 35%.

How is this interest rate of 35% achievable? By staking? Or other actions are needed? Can you detail a bit, please?

Thank you.

Hi, yes, by staking. You only need at least 100 WEBDs in your wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
The easiest to use cryptocurrency will also have an annual interest rate of approximately 35%.

How is this interest rate of 35% achievable? By staking? Or other actions are needed? Can you detail a bit, please?

Thank you.
Hi there ! In which stage are pos90 tests right now ?

Active and devoted members of the community assisted by Webdollar founder contributed to PoS90 for the past couple of months.
After many test trials and fixes we have successfully reached TestNet6 and PoS90 is READY!
We have already started the procedure for preparing the transition from PoS66% to PoS90% through a fork to block 1650000.
The countdown to the PoS90 has begun!

Activity: 2
Hi there ! In which stage are pos90 tests right now ?
Is this a testnet for the POS 90   Shocked
Can someone confirm? Huh Huh

https://webdollar.aji.ro/test-proof-of-stake-pos90/

Yes, there are tests, we will start TEST5 today after a new series of analyzes and fixes.
Activity: 42
Is this a testnet for the POS 90   Shocked
Can someone confirm? Huh Huh

https://webdollar.aji.ro/test-proof-of-stake-pos90/

There is one testnet ongoing, there is already test net version 4, several bugs have been solved and the new version is soon to be released. This is based on the telegram announcements
legendary
As a project, we found it is easier to discuss on Telegram, Facebook, Github and other social channels. We have over 10,000 people on telegram, and we have over than 10 different groups on telegram. Cheers

Well, you have to take into account that not all BitcoinTalk users have a Telegram account and a part of those might also not be willing to open a Telegram account.

And for these members you should pay also attention to what they write you here, on the forum. After all, you started this topic, not a WebDollar user, thus also you should take care of your users writing here.

If you didn't care about BitcoinTalk since the beginning, you shouldn't create this topic. But you did it, and now you should take responsibility and talk to your users here as well.
Activity: 62
Most Bitcointalk core developers don't use BitcoinTalk as far as I know that often.  Some of them use IRC to discuss specifics things. To be honest, most talks on BitcoinTalk are just pure marketing to other projects, pure opinions about price, off topic questions, etc. It is also called Bitcoin Talk, I haven't seen so many Ethereum/EOS developers using BitcoinTalk to talk over here. Also, I don't see very often Bitcoin developers talking about code here. They usually use GitHub to comment about pull requests and open issues on github to report issues.

As a project, we found it is easier to discuss on Telegram, Facebook, Github and other social channels. We have over 10,000 people on telegram, and we have over than 10 different groups on telegram. Cheers
legendary
Unlike Bitcoin, which is known for "running on its own", all the other cryptocurrencies are named Altcoins. The users need to be in contact with the developers for trusting any other project excepting Bitcoin.

And even Bitcoin devs are in contact with the users, here on Bitcointalk, although Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency. For example, gmawell (Gregory Maxwell), evoorhees (Erik Voorhees), or Luke-Jr. Not to mention that all of them are Legendary members, with more than 1000 merits, while gmawell has even more than 3000 while being also a staff member of the forum.

Keeping contact with the users is the key to success and most of the talking is usually done here, on BitcoinTalk.

Seeing this topic has already 60 pages of posts means there are many users interested in this project and having the devs offline for the last years leads only to disappointment and less trust.

You may talk to the users on Telegram or on other social media, but the core of crypto talks is here, on BitcoinTalk and nowhere else.

As a Romanian, knowing WebDollar is also a Romanian project, I watched this project with increased curiosity, but seeing the devs disappeared from BitcoinTalk for the last year made lose my curiosity / interest. And more likely, many others did as well.

It's your own business how you run your project, but closing the doors of BitcoinTalk is a huge mistake in my opinion. If you want trust, you have to be here. The same is true if you want exposure.
Activity: 62
Webdollar.io (OP), AlexandruPanait (general manager) and Marius G (dev) were last seen online in April - June 2019.

It is hard to believe this project is still ongoing.

Satoshi Nakamoto last seen in 12.12.2010... 10 years ago? It is hard to believe this project called Bitcoin is still ongoing. The reason why Bitcoin is still around it is because it is decentralized and open source.

Regarding your question, we don't use too much bitcointalk. Too much stuff going on here. We use telegram and GitHub. The network is up and running for more than 3 years. WebDollar it is decentralized and open source as well. In the last past months we have been focusing on building a decentralized and anonymous peer to peer exchange. Still some work has to be done.
legendary
Webdollar.io (OP), AlexandruPanait (general manager) and Marius G (dev) were last seen online in April - June 2019.

It is hard to believe this project is still ongoing.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Any news?
Maybe some mandatory updates?
Why did you leave this forum?
Activity: 164
Merit: 13
WebDollar mining blockchain was suspended.....back up now
Obviously, you're just throwing bullshit that make no sense.

WebDollar network is stable and is working perfectly. Browser mining is working with absolutely no issues, in both rounds POS and POW.
Terminal mining is compiling and again, works without any issues.

So you're saying that it doesn't work for 10 different people, that's just an confirmation you're lying and trying to make FUD .
It's 100% impossible that 10 different people can't connect to the network.

I do invite everybody to join our official telegram group t.me/WebDollar , and then contact me @mariusg2 , mention you're coming from Bitcointalk, and I will send you 200 WebDollar coins, so you can start staking POS rounds as well. After they are 100% satisfied, everybody who comes back here and leave a review about their experience , will get 2000 more WebDollar to stake.

Just to be sure everybody has understand the steps:

1. Join t.me/WebDollar
2. Contact @mariusg2 and get 200 WebD for free
3. Start mining, if you encounter any kind of problems , contact me (everything will work in 99.9% of time)
4. Come back on this topic and leave a review
5. Contact me again, mentioning your bitcointalk username
6. You'll get another 2000 WebD

Happy mining !
bro need your Help have alredy 6000 Webd dollars but i had error ( time network or server error clusterbest is empty restarting browser) and weel im using kali linux i start mining with u guys before PoS mining did 5000 WEBD the first month when the current distribution where in 4b. but later i had a problem with my sistem and had to start again (i have a computer that i put together myself from like 3 diferent laptops only runing kali linux as OS) welll im downloading Telegram as soon as i compile i will be looking for ur help bro :3   BTW WEBD its a great and secure cryptho coin and i con asure all on this page that u wont regret it doesnt slows my Frankenstein (name of mi laptop) i think been ion a town were my Fu%$· conection gives me only 2 mb/s downstreeam .26 mb/s upstream i did 5000 1 month before PoS i think everyone here can make it... Soak it up Miners lets Get This Going.. BtW your friend Harbor From Mexico Grin
Obviously, you're just throwing bullshit that make no sense.

WebDollar network is stable and is working perfectly. Browser mining is working with absolutely no issues, in both rounds POS and POW.
Terminal mining is compiling and again, works without any issues.

So you're saying that it doesn't work for 10 different people, that's just an confirmation you're lying and trying to make FUD .
It's 100% impossible that 10 different people can't connect to the network.

I do invite everybody to join our official telegram group t.me/WebDollar , and then contact me @mariusg2 , mention you're coming from Bitcointalk, and I will send you 200 WebDollar coins, so you can start staking POS rounds as well. After they are 100% satisfied, everybody who comes back here and leave a review about their experience , will get 2000 more WebDollar to stake.

Just to be sure everybody has understand the steps:

1. Join t.me/WebDollar
2. Contact @mariusg2 and get 200 WebD for free
3. Start mining, if you encounter any kind of problems , contact me (everything will work in 99.9% of time)
4. Come back on this topic and leave a review
5. Contact me again, mentioning your bitcointalk username
6. You'll get another 2000 WebD

Happy mining !
bro need your Help have alredy 6000 Webd dollars but i had error ( time network or server error clusterbest is empty restarting browser) and weel im using kali linux i start mining with u guys before PoS mining did 5000 WEBD the first month when the current distribution where in 4b. but later i had a problem with my sistem and had to start again (i have a computer that i put together myself from like 3 diferent laptops only runing kali linux as OS) welll im downloading Telegram as soon as i compile i will be looking for ur help bro :3   BTW WEBD its a great and secure cryptho coin and i con asure all on this page that u wont regret it doesnt slows my Frankenstein (name of mi laptop) i think been ion a town were my Fu%$· conection gives me only 2 mb/s downstreeam .26 mb/s upstream i did 5000 1 month before PoS i think everyone here can make it... Soak it up Miners lets Get This Going.. BtW your friend Harbor From Mexico Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
The community voted to move to a higher percentage of PoS rounds in the hybrid mining process.

From PoS 66,66% + PoW 33,33% in present

To PoS 90% + PoW 10% in the future.

Read the advantages of PoS 90%

The developer team is working on implementing the new mining system as soon as possible.

August 16, 2019, what has been done already during this time?
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
That is a fair question. At this point for staking in browser there is no way to use it encrypted so the security is only in the hands of the computer user (have a good AV solution like BItDefender).
Best practice to avoid this is run a very small VM in which you install Linux terminal miner and use encrypted wallet for staking. But this takes a higher degree of knowledge.

This is not exactly a mass adoption scenario.
My sensation is that this is a project by nerds for nerds, all of them dreaming for a mass adoption without being willing to do their homework on what is necessary in the real world for a mass adoption of a currency.
You have built a Ferrari. Cooool! Supercool! Ooops, it doesn't have the wheels, sorry, well, who cares. The cool part of a car aren't the wheels anyway.
This is a crypto coin without any security, where you can't protect the wallet. A car without wheels.
Well, but it's a cool Ferrari.
The community voted to move to a higher percentage of PoS rounds in the hybrid mining process.

From PoS 66,66% + PoW 33,33% in present

To PoS 90% + PoW 10% in the future.

Read the advantages of PoS 90%

The developer team is working on implementing the new mining system as soon as possible.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
I can't understand what you are saying. Please use simple sentences if your English is not good and punctuation marks.
He have 250 webd and don't know how to  mining that.

I have 250 available balance how the pos working thanks can I open the mining page every time
You only open your web 24/7 time and waiting. it will mining already.
You must join to pool for mining with small balance
Hello

I have 250 available balance how the pos working thanks can I open the mining page every time

Keep your browser open, it's enough power 1, choose a public pool and you'll do PoS. You only do PoS while the computer is open on the browser.
Pages:
Jump to: