Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 23. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
mmmaybe it'll get on poloniex soon! see waht I did there?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This coin needs a more acknowledged exchange.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Interesting!

Can someone tell me how Whirlpool compares against X11, NIST5, or Blake-256 ?

Especially in terms of energy efficiency, power consumption, and temperatures?

Curious,
Adam

From what I've checked, with my 6870 and 260x, power consumption with whirlpool is lowest (not by much), and it runs at similar temps to X11, maybe a little bit better

Mining your coin makes fun because of these facts, but it's the most fun with my Nvidia GTX 750 Ti (+CPU +SSD) at 90 watts and 4300 kHs!

Keep us updated and a homepage would be fine, too Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Interesting!

Curious,
Adam

From what I've checked, with my 6870 and 260x, power consumption with whirlpool is lowest (not by much), and it runs at similar temps to X11, maybe a little bit better
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
Interesting!

Curious,
Adam
Activity: 47
Thread almost seem so quiet... Is the coin dead? Sad
auy
Activity: 336
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Poloniex is back up now, hopefully we'll be on soon
Wait poloniex!
Poloniex is back up now, hopefully we'll be on soon
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i think this will end like x14 and x17
Activity: 6
i agree, it would be really good to get this coin on poloniex!!
Activity: 115
Any updates on polinex?

Not yet, although they seem to be struggling to keep their own site up - I doubt it's high on their list of priorities
Don't let this coin die... i has good potential... make it possible to be listed in poloniex... forget bittrex... maybe later

+1, joining poloniex first and staying there for a couple of months to gain momentum would be great for the coin. Any plans to add further markets should be well thought out and widely discussed. eg:  gaining support from engaged miners & investors that would like to see the coin succeed in the long term is also important.
Activity: 126
Any updates on polinex?

Not yet, although they seem to be struggling to keep their own site up - I doubt it's high on their list of priorities
don't give up ,dev ,we all support you and the coin
Activity: 47
Any updates on polinex?

Don't let this coin die... i has good potential... make it possible to be listed in poloniex... forget bittrex... maybe later
Any updates on polinex?

Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Activity: 115
We're currently in contact with Poloniex, hopefully we'll be added in the next few days!

It would be great to see this coin on Poloniex.
Activity: 326
I really like that reward system! We learned about square root functions in Economics recently - Apparently they're related to the gold standard! Brilliant!

Good to see another one noticed that Wink

I think the rewards system really deserves merit, not many people have noticed it. I've never seen a coin that follows such a neat, purposeful curve, only those with staggered halving like BTC
Activity: 154
I really like that reward system! We learned about square root functions in Economics recently - Apparently they're related to the gold standard! Brilliant!

Good to see another one noticed that Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
good coin, waiting for a good exchange
Pages:
Jump to: