Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 25. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bittrex or Poloniex will be good
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've got a few to sell, hopefully I'll make more of a profit from mining these than I would have with any other Algo...

What does everyone think they'll go for?

I'm guessing somewhere between 250 and 750, might even peak at around 1000 - but again, I've been wrong before.
Activity: 326
I've got a few to sell, hopefully I'll make more of a profit from mining these than I would have with any other Algo...

What does everyone think they'll go for?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
They've added a couple today, hopefully we'll be on their list for tomorrow
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Actually, people don't trust those 2 exchanges posted in the first page... kinda fishy
i only trust poloniex and bittrex... no more no less...

SwissCex is good, I can vouch for them, but their volume has decreased over the last few months to the point where I don't use them anymore...

Remember to tweet to Bittrex! (That seems to be the only way in)

Already tweeted them twice, hope soon we'll see whirl in bittrex. i'm so excited...
Activity: 4
I'm cloud  mining with my left over CPU power. Can't wait to see where this coin goes!.
Actually, people don't trust those 2 exchanges posted in the first page... kinda fishy

SwissCex is good, I can vouch for them, but their volume has decreased over the last few months to the point where I don't use them anymore...

Remember to tweet to Bittrex! (That seems to be the only way in)
Activity: 47
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Yeah, I fully agree with this. I think Bittrex would have some interest listing it pritty soom...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
196.99 WHIRL to sell.

PM.

There are 2 active small exchanges, you could sell there...

yeah at 15 satoshi price lol, not even worth the electricity by a long shot

exchange price isn't absolute...

minimum price should be 300-400s
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
196.99 WHIRL to sell.

PM.

There are 2 active small exchanges, you could sell there...
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 868
When this coin show up in bittrex?
+1. We dont need scam and shit exchanges like Freshex...

Freshex did start less than a week ago, so they're only just starting to set up.

I thought SwissCex had a lot more volume though...

Poloniex is easier to get into, but bittrex has by far a larger crowd. Polo is a good way to start though.

How about Cryptsy? Smiley

XD  Good joke!

Cryptsy seems impossible to get into these days, only those with huge amounts of BTC can buy their ways in...

Not true. If there is real innovation in coin they (bittrex / mintpal / polonix / crypsty) will add. But a coin only feature is new algo is not much of a innovation. Perhaps u should implement more feature into this coin before thinking of bigger exchange.
Activity: 126

Freshex did start less than a week ago, so they're only just starting to set up.

Poloniex is easier to get into, but bittrex has by far a larger crowd. Polo is a good way to start though.

XD  Good joke!

Cryptsy seems impossible to get into these days, only those with huge amounts of BTC can buy their ways in...
don't give up ,promote this coin

XD  Good joke!

Activity: 241

Poloniex now has a voting system, one coin per week. Seems a bit harder than bittrex. Whirlcoin has been submitted, however
Activity: 154

Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Pages:
Jump to: