Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 24. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I really like that reward system! We learned about square root functions in Economics recently - Apparently they're related to the gold standard! Brilliant!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hey all, new to the coin but don't know what to do with my nvidia miners, so I wanted to give it a shot.  I'm solo mining and was wondering what kind of payout the pool people were getting.  Can someone who cares give me your 24 hour payout and current hashrate so I can see if it's worth solo mining or if I should join a pool?

I'd appreciate it!

Generally you will earn the same amount whether mining solo or on a pool - pools are just more constant. DwarfPool has a calculator if you want to check how much you make.
Ah man, no bigger exchange yet?

We're in contact with Poloniex and hopefully Bittrex is on the way too
Activity: 47
Ah man, no bigger exchange yet?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Hey all, new to the coin but don't know what to do with my nvidia miners, so I wanted to give it a shot.  I'm solo mining and was wondering what kind of payout the pool people were getting.  Can someone who cares give me your 24 hour payout and current hashrate so I can see if it's worth solo mining or if I should join a pool?

I'd appreciate it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Mining hard! This coin has a great potential.

It sure does  as long as dev stays in the game  otherwise  it will end like the rest of em  BADLY
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Mining hard! This coin has a great potential.
Activity: 406
You guys selling so cheap you make it not even worth to mine   If your that hard up for cash     Mc donalds is gonna  be paying 15$ an hr soon
Higher volume would saduce bigger exchanges, we have to generate some trading...
I'll be doing some shopping tomorrow on cryptoine.

Looks like you bought me out. Thanks! Smiley
We're currently in contact with Poloniex, hopefully we'll be added in the next few days!

Thanks dev. i need to see some action on bigger exchange...

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Earn upto 0.01 btc daily without mining rig
Merit: 111
We're currently in contact with Poloniex, hopefully we'll be added in the next few days!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
miners are mining at 4ks/4mh/s/profit lol, mmh they really think this will end like jackpotcoin or something...

No. Not possible. Jackpot has special feature which none of the coin during that time has.
Same goes with talkcoin.

Whirilcoin got nothing to offer. Its just new algo. Nothing else and developer doesn't seems to have any idea about adding new feature.

This coin will end up like deepcoin (qubit wasnt really new but it's new in its own way). New algo which got nothing to offer.

However, i do hold some coins just in case.  Cool

As always, it's either full moon or coin goes to zero and  i will eat the coin. There is nothing in between.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
miners are mining at 4ks/1mh/s/profit lol, mmh they really think this will end like jackpotcoin or something...
Activity: 868
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Any news dev? Great coin with new algo, we need large exchanges...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Higher volume would saduce bigger exchanges, we have to generate some trading...
I'll be doing some shopping tomorrow on cryptoine.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Activity: 174

Now is a good time to place buy offer on cryptoine.
Greedy miners does not stand the pressure and they dropping cheap.

Greed destroys cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
This is a good coin with a good start, but it needs a hell of a lot more promotion and work from the Dev. Don't let it die, your on to a good thing here.
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Bittrex or Poloniex will be good
Don't forget to tweet Bittrex to add whirlcoin to their exchange... it will help boost the listing...
+1 guys, we need large exchange for Whirl.
Bittrex or Poloniex will be good
Don't forget to tweet Bittrex to add whirlcoin to their exchange... it will help boost the listing...
Pages:
Jump to: