Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster - page 33. (Read 102461 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...
well done good job. and thanks. ill try it also.
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
Does it work with R9 290?
It does

What about R9 290X? Not work for me  Huh
just set -tc-parameter as 20481 (or 20481+n, where n=2048)

for example

@echo off
timeout /t 60
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 80
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
export GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=50
set PATH=c:\x11\dlls
set TERMINFO=c:\x11\dlls\terminfo
c:\x11\sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://your pool:3333 -u your worker -p pass -Q 7 --no-submit-stale -w 256 --thread-concurrency 20481 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1 -I 21
290x=3.8mh (950/1250) about 130w
290=3.5mh (950/1250) about 110w

I specify only my pool in the run.bat because the miner is coded internally to switch to girino's pool 2% of the time. In other words, if you keep his pool in your run.bat, you are running 2 sessions for him.
Well, i`ve created new *.bat file with specified code (only one pool), the miner is already launched again. Lets rock it!  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Does it work with R9 290 and on PIMP?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
280x bat file :
set PATH=%PATH%;./dlls
set TERMINFO=.\dlls\terminfo
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3341 -u username -p password -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I do not mind 2% to the developer. But its product has many drawbacks:
1) failover mode does not work
2) there is no opportunity to take their farm for rent
3) not possible to control the temperature of the chip
4) fan control does not work
7950: at first it was 2,67Mh/s -  now become 2.26Mh/s HuhHuh??
no problem to donate 2% (I can not pay them, using the command "quotas" in pool management (press "P" in working miner and set quota 9999 or more on you pool),
The problem is that the product is of very poor quality and developer deliberately spoiled it.
Activity: 490
What about R9 290X? Not work for me  Huh
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
If a 750Ti can pull 2.x mhs out of 30w.. imagine what kind of optimizations could be had out of AMD cards without raising their power usage past what it is now.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
What about all those peeps reporting no temperature change?

More optimization, more power usage, no escape from that.
I call scam.
4c higher temp than normal but it is realy hot today. I have 40% more hash power, pool is showing increasing hash rate to. I have no HW errors, no rejected shares.

Only thing i noticed is coil whine on all 8 7950 cards with new miner. (6x DC2, 1x Vapor-X, 1x WF3)
legendary
I am not saying this miner isn't a scam, but give it due process before screaming scam.

Preliminary speaking, it appears to do be doing what it should be doing.  My pool figures are definitely up. I was averaging ~75mhs before, now averaging ~110mhs.  My share val per block went from .06xx to upper .08xx, near .09.
ok, bro
my run.bat file has 2 pools
pool 0 (my)
pool 1 (creator pool)
but after starting miner digs to pool 1 and pool 2 - WTF? Shocked

I specify only my pool in the run.bat because the miner is coded internally to switch to girino's pool 2% of the time. In other words, if you keep his pool in your run.bat, you are running 2 sessions for him.  

I have been watching my miners for a good hour now and they switch as expected with 95% of the time being spent on pool 1 (my pool).  
legendary
I am not saying this miner isn't a scam, but give it due process before screaming scam.

Preliminary speaking, it appears to do be doing what it should be doing.  My pool figures are definitely up. I was averaging ~75mhs before, now averaging ~110mhs.  My share val per block went from .06xx to upper .08xx, near .09.
ok, bro
my run.bat file has 2 pools
pool 0 (my)
pool 1 (creator pool)
but after starting miner digs to pool 1 and pool 2 - WTF? Shocked
legendary

Preliminary speaking, it appears to do be doing what it should be doing.  My pool figures are definitely up. I was averaging ~75mhs before, now averaging ~110mhs.  My share val per block went from .06xx to upper .08xx, near .09.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
People, why are you against the devs making 0% off their hard work?

OT: Miner is working well with advertised speed increases both on my end and pool.
it is great devs working on this but maybe this is not the way,
we can't see source so we can't really know if it is 2% or 20%.

judging by pool reports it is not sure this version makes much actual difference.

i'm glad to see it is possible, now surely some one will make proper release with source.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Started this version at 15:20.

http://i.imgur.com/Jhm00jc.jpg

I can see an increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
2% is good for dev, people do not value the work, not donate;-)
Activity: 490
legendary
Put the program to work on the day and look at the statistics pool. The longer the program - the smaller the actual speed on the pool.

The miner has been available for literally ~1 hour.  

Give it some time.
Activity: 616
Put the program to work on the day and look at the statistics pool. The longer the program - the smaller the actual speed on the pool.
legendary
People, why are you against the devs making 0% off their hard work?

OT: Miner is working well with advertised speed increases both on my end and pool.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Here is what  I see.

280X Miner 2.977 Mh/s    Dedicated shows 3.030 Mh/s
270x&270  3.764 Mh/s    Dedicated shows  3.986 Mh/s

I know that Dedicated fluctuates by the minute but it seems to be showing the hash rate.

I also ran the 270 and 270X on same bat because I got the .dll error if I seperated them.
legendary
it works flawlessly you have some problem with your pool mate
no problem with sph and problem with girino  Grin
so strange miner!

may be you will share screenshots with Pool 0 accepted shares?  Wink

Well pool 0 is MY pool, so you are saying that you are mining only for you, not for me...
I`ve edited your run.bat and deleted your pool 0
Pool 0 is my pool now, but who cares?
stats from my pool 0 is empty - miner is digging somewhere else  Shocked miner gets another pool 1, but from where?
More: syntax "-k " in run.bat doesn`t affect the usage of kernel, so it`s always  x11-kernel-mode in use.
Pages:
Jump to: