Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster - page 35. (Read 102461 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How this affects the temperature and power consumption of cards ? Has anyone compared ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Cool! i have 3.3 Mhs per VGA (280x)
But, how run after CGwatcher? dll error (((
Activity: 420
what is the setting for 290 non x and 270x on this miner?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
yeah 2.1MH -> 3.1 MH boost Smiley
280x
-I 19 and gpu clock 1080
memory 1500

nice !
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
ok! 0.15btc prize for win32 free release   Roll Eyes
PM me.
Activity: 154
Code:
[08:11][root@pimp:/opt/sph-sgminer]# ./sgminer -k darkcoin -c config.conf
./sgminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./sgminer)
./sgminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./sgminer)

guess I'll have to way for the sourcecode :[
Activity: 430
Trying to set up my 290s rigs with no success!

2 of my 280x rigs works just fine with the miner with good improvement but with my 290s i get a kernel error and a gpu failure.

anyone can help?
legendary
i got only 20% increase (but 2% goes to donator so 18% only)

options:
-I 13 --xintensity 4 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8192
--gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500 --auto-fan --gpu-powertune 0
--temp-target 70 --temp-overheat 80 --temp-cutoff 87

meaby i miss something ?
check the pool stats of your worker  - I`m not sure you have +18% hashrate increase  Wink
Activity: 430
Well, -I 19 and GPU engine 1100 gave my 280x a 1.0MH Increase! from 2.15 to 3.15!

lets see how it goes..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
After 20 minutes of testing:

first 7950 from 1.97 Mhs to 2.77 Mhs.
second 7950 from 1.88 Mhs to 2.64 Mhs.
one 280x from 2.22 Mhs to 2.65 Mhs.

After 2 hours, the averages have fall like 0.2-0.3 Mhs per gpu, but still rolling... Rejects 0.5%.

I'm not sure if it's because the pool change or maybe cos I'm mining on nicehash and it's something to do with the orders.

Enough testing. I'm back to original sph-sgminer until open-source code is provided.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
You are hereby notified that you are infringing on my copyright in this distribution.
Under the license terms granted to you, you have 30 days to cure your non-compliance.
You may review the license here: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
If you do not follow the terms of the license within 30 days, I will need to take legal action against you.

Thank you for your compliance,

Luke

P.S. Please note that I have no objection to your fee. You are free to make a profit, provided you abide by the license terms.

Please read the comment of the creator of gpuminer here, folks.
I don't say it is a scam but I don't trust someone who forks a program from a reputation dev and publishes it closed source and add fee.
Look at another reputation devs in the community like phm, dga, cbuchner, nobody does like it.
And he ignored the warning of the original creator too. Another sign of incompetence.

Folks don't let greed blind your eyes.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Agreed - these licenses are there for a reason. I no longer call scam now I understand how the 2% works, but you have to follow the license. Somebody ELSE put in 99.9% of the hard work into making it work in the first place. Don't cheat them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
You are hereby notified that you are infringing on my copyright in this distribution.
Under the license terms granted to you, you have 30 days to cure your non-compliance.
You may review the license here: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
If you do not follow the terms of the license within 30 days, I will need to take legal action against you.

Thank you for your compliance,

Luke

P.S. Please note that I have no objection to your fee. You are free to make a profit, provided you abide by the license terms.

Please read the comment of the creator of gpuminer here, folks.
I don't say it is a scam but I don't trust someone who forks a program from a reputation dev and publishes it closed source and add fee.
Look at another reputation devs in the community like phm, dga, cbuchner, nobody does like it.
And he ignored the warning of the original creator too. Another sign of incompetence.

Folks don't let greed blind your eyes.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,
Activity: 140
how to make that the program not mining at the same time on several pools?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
i got only 20% increase (but 2% goes to donator so 18% only)

options:
-I 13 --xintensity 4 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8192
--gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500 --auto-fan --gpu-powertune 0
--temp-target 70 --temp-overheat 80 --temp-cutoff 87

meaby i miss something ?
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
The OP said his miner will switch to a different pool for a while, to send his 2% donation.

OP, congrats on the speed up, still behind Nvidia but well a bit better.

Can't get this to work on my rig, I get an error: "cygcurl-4.dll missing" (win 7 64)

Aha, I didn't spot this. That covers that issue for me, but seriously no source?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
The OP said his miner will switch to a different pool for a while, to send his 2% donation.

OP, congrats on the speed up, still behind Nvidia but well a bit better.

Can't get this to work on my rig, I get an error: "cygcurl-4.dll missing" (win 7 64)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
POSSIBLE VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

why my miner is mining on not mine pool ?

Pool 0 - stratum+tcp://hirop2pool.girino.org:9408

is it mining virus or what ?

my mistake, there is 2% donation (miner is switching sometime to other pool Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
My 7950 speed was initially 2.66. Has now dropped to 2.28. Priority connection pools chaotic. Somehow connected pool 0 (betarigs.com), although it should not be (not rented farm).
It seems the author selects 20% of the power itself. My speed on the pool went up by 7-10%, while the program shows an increase of more than 30%
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Litecoin-bamt (32bit) and PimP(64-bit) have problems running your compiled binary.

Could you please help provide the compiled sgminer which is compiled under PimP/Bamt environment?
Or may be steps to deal with glibc or any other libraries (to get-update ?)
legendary
it works flawlessly you have some problem with your pool mate
no problem with sph and problem with girino  Grin
so strange miner!

may be you will share screenshots with Pool 0 accepted shares?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: