Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster - page 7. (Read 102432 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
any help runing this with defult bamt commands?(intergrate into bamt)
mine start etc....

i installed it but have to start manully and i want to run it but defult mine commands any help?

yes this would be HUGELY appreciated.
how do you even run it manually??? I have installed it using the instructions, just don't know how to run it!  Cry

I posted this a few pages back.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6957249

Let me know if you have any questions.

This looks good, I've been using WinSCP for a long time anyway. So,
-Upload the file from the Step 1 into this folder and overwrite the orginal file
-Delete ALL BIN files from folder and restart mining session.
1) What is meant by step 1? should I just download the zipped file from github and extract everything in /opt/miners/sgminer-4.1.0-sph ? don't I need to ./autoconfig and make?
2) Which bin files? How do they look like?

thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
they are r9 290 bf4 not sure have modified bios or not i was bought it from a miner
as i see from other screenshots they have lower temps and fan rpms  Sad this is because they are reference cards and their fans are bad?
Nah.  I have 15 of that exact same Sapphire card, and they with lower fan speed and hover around 70 degrees.  But, they have ample airflow, are custom mounted and spaced apart by minimum 6 inches, and in a large area where hot air can disperse.

You'll want to change to The STILT's BIOS (find them in his 290 thread on litecointalk) if you're not already running it - this will drop power consumption and increase performance, plus allows you to use memory frequencies between 1250 and 1500 with no loss of performance.
Activity: 969
Merit: 1000
does anyone tries to rent rig at betarigs its not stable  Undecided
and why my fans works with so loud  Huh
they are r9 290
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/USsaEbM.png[/img]

here is the config

sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://r3423.g60.rigs.eu.betarigs.com:6519 -u x -p x -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u x.1 -p x -g 1 -w 128 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --intensity 19 --gpu-engine 1030 --gpu-memclock 1350 --gpu-powertune 20 --auto-fan --temp-target 70
pause

Don't use --auto-fan --temp-target 70

70 degrees is way too low unless you have super airflow or watercooling.  I NEVER use auto-fan, it's annoying as hell to have the fans spin up and down all the time - just set them to say 70% and see what your temps are like.  If it's a bit hot, bump them up to 80%.

--gpu-fan 70

Also, --thread-concurrency 8192 is a poor choice to the 290s.  And --intensity 19 should really be replaced with a properly tuned --xintensity .  (try --xintensity 300)

If you're having stability problems, drop your gpu-engine.  1030 is fairly high for many 290s.

Are you running The STILT's BIOS?  If not, you shouldn't be using anything except 1250 or 1499/1500 memclock.  Anything else will drop performance due to increased memory latency.

they are r9 290 bf4 not sure have modified bios or not i was bought it from a miner
as i see from other screenshots they have lower temps and fan rpms  Sad this is because they are reference cards and their fans are bad?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
and why my fans works with so loud  Huh
they are r9 290
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/USsaEbM.png[/img]

here is the config

sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://r3423.g60.rigs.eu.betarigs.com:6519 -u x -p x -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u x.1 -p x -g 1 -w 128 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --intensity 19 --gpu-engine 1030 --gpu-memclock 1350 --gpu-powertune 20 --auto-fan --temp-target 70
pause

Don't use --auto-fan --temp-target 70

70 degrees is way too low unless you have super airflow or watercooling.  I NEVER use auto-fan, it's annoying as hell to have the fans spin up and down all the time - just set them to say 70% and see what your temps are like.  If it's a bit hot, bump them up to 80%.

--gpu-fan 70

Also, --thread-concurrency 8192 is a poor choice to the 290s.  And --intensity 19 should really be replaced with a properly tuned --xintensity .  (try --xintensity 300)

If you're having stability problems, drop your gpu-engine.  1030 is fairly high for many 290s.

Are you running The STILT's BIOS?  If not, you shouldn't be using anything except 1250 or 1499/1500 memclock.  Anything else will drop performance due to increased memory latency.
Activity: 969
and why my fans works with so loud  Huh
they are r9 290

here is the config

pause
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Girino, do you have a windows version with temps and no hidden pool, so we can use failovers posted yet?
I know others like Lasybear have done that, but I would rather use your version if it is open source, verified
no hidden pools or malware, and you could post an address for donations.
Jimlite, girino has released the source code, but I do not know why you wouldn't use lasybear's version, they are identical, I mean it's based off girino's source code.
Ok, I heard Lasybear's was a little slower, hotter, and less stable. But if it is about the same and no malware, I will dload it.
Thanks, but would like to give credit to Girino if he releases it. Also Girino's has no positives on virustotal and Lasybear has 6
hits, so not sure about it, something like Atemis! trojan or keylogger?? Can someone verify it is 100% safe?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Girino, do you have a windows version with temps and no hidden pool, so we can use failovers posted yet?
I know others like Lasybear have done that, but I would rather use your version if it is open source, verified
Jimlite, girino has released the source code, but I do not know why you wouldn't use lasybear's version, they are identical, I mean it's based off girino's source code.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 826
mine start etc....

i installed it but have to start manully and i want to run it but defult mine commands any help?

how do you even run it manually??? I have installed it using the instructions, just don't know how to run it!  Cry

I posted this a few pages back.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6957249

Let me know if you have any questions.
Activity: 826
i keep getting this

stratum from pool 0 requested work restart

i rarely get any accepted .... tried diff pools ... my hashrate show really low on any pool

should i do something

That appears to be the dev pool messing things up.

Put just your pool in the batch file, and set your miner to fail-over in the pool commands and/or use CGWatcher poolguard to ensure your miner stays on the pools of your choice.

im kinda new to mining .... how i do that

Inside the mining window type P>C>0

P=Pool Management
C=Change Strategy
0=Failover (It's not displayed but it will still work)
legendary
Activity: 1050
i keep getting this

i rarely get any accepted .... tried diff pools ... my hashrate show really low on any pool

should i do something

Put just your pool in the batch file, and set your miner to fail-over in the pool commands and/or use CGWatcher poolguard to ensure your miner stays on the pools of your choice.

im kinda new to mining .... how i do that
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
mine start etc....

legendary
Activity: 854
i keep getting this

should i do something

legendary
i keep getting this

should i do something
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055

please i need help i got same config as you ....  260x and 7790 ....

when i open sgminer .... 1 of them is really slow and another is fast
I don't know, man.  Embarrassed try gpu_threads=2, maybe all of your cards will work fine

1*7950=3*7790  Angry that's not really funny
legendary
girino  

i get more hash ...thx you for dev

but

i keep getting

and my hash rate at pool is lower than normal  SGminer lol
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
in your experience it is possible to optimize even more? maybe a 20% more hashrate?

Possibly yes, but now it involves other tricks, like using vector types (int2, int4 and int8) and to use amd specific functions (bitalign, etc). It will be a really slow work and possibly take some months to get to 20% improvement.

and still, the slower algorithms are the ones using lookup tables (groestl, shavite, echo), which are hard to improve due to the size of the tables (groestl uses 8 tables of 1Kb each). So i wouldn't expect huge gains in the next versions, but slow and steady improvement.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
i get 750 k/hash on normal sgminer ....for 260x

but when i use this SGminer

1 of them go to  1 M/hash ... and thats great

but the another one stay at  150 k/hash

anyhelp ?
Whenever you see unrealistically low hashrate from some cards while others work at full speed, there's a good chance that your cards (the "slow" ones) aren't stable. Lower your overclock, increase the voltage etc, delete all the .bin files from the miner's directory and try again.
legendary
i have only 400-900Kh/s with 7790 and 260X on BAMT 1.6.2 (same on SMOS 1.2). On windows 8.1 i had 1200Kh/s. Why so different?  Huh

"intensity" : "17", - up or dawn is reduces hashrate
"kernel" : "x11mod", - same darkcoin no effect
"lookup-gap" : "2", - no effect
"gpu-threads" : "1", - if 2, then rise hashrate to 1100Kh/s for 7790 (260X no effect), but some GPU is turning off
"gpu-engine" : "1100", - if gpu-thread=1, then no effect
"gpu-memclock" : "1500"
http://prntscr.com/3nbyot
 Cry

P.S. What difference between x11-sgminer-bamt-build2.tgz and x11-sgminer-linux-32bit-build1.tgz?

please i need help i got same config as you ....  260x and 7790 ....

when i open sgminer .... 1 of them is really slow and another is fast
legendary
i get 750 k/hash on normal sgminer ....for 260x

but when i use this SGminer

1 of them go to  1 M/hash ... and thats great

but the another one stay at  150 k/hash

anyhelp ?
Pages:
Jump to: