Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster - page 4. (Read 102432 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Guys i'm on Windows 8.1 with 2x290

i get HW errors 1-5 and not any accepted shares. Mh/s do climb to 3.0+ on both.

what can cause this? scrypt and scrypt-n is mining ok. just changed to these 2x290, i had 2x280x before and i changed the conf accordingly

thanks

EDIT: x11 not working aswell. HW 1 error. mh/s are ok

"intensity" : "18",
"vector" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "x13mod",
"thread-concurrency" : "32765",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-clock" : "947",
"gpu-memclock" : "0-1250"

This is not the right thread. My miner does not support ""kernel" " options. Each algorithm has it's own miner. please refer to the right thread or use my miner (slightly faster on x13, more stable, but charges a 1% fee on x13 and a 2% fee on x11). See first post.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Guys i'm on Windows 8.1 with 2x290

i get HW errors 1-5 and not any accepted shares. Mh/s do climb to 3.0+ on both.

what can cause this? scrypt and scrypt-n is mining ok. just changed to these 2x290, i had 2x280x before and i changed the conf accordingly

thanks

EDIT: x11 not working aswell. HW 1 error. mh/s are ok

"intensity" : "18",
"vector" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "x13mod",
"thread-concurrency" : "32765",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-clock" : "947",
"gpu-memclock" : "0-1250"
legendary
after some hours of working my miner closed

its not sick cards or etc

i can just go to web and start it again

using pimp

same error

on 1.5.5

any fixes ?

Can you please give me the following information so i can investigate:
- What version of the miner (which of the files on the first page did you download)?
- what are the command line params?
- did you use a conf file, and if so, with which params?
- what is your GPU model?

thanks in advance,
girino.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
after some hours of working my miner closed

its not sick cards or etc

i can just go to web and start it again

using pimp

same error

on 1.5.5

any fixes ?
legendary
i'm just not that greedy...the guy is violating the copyright and you guys are paying him to do it. grino, u waiting the full 30 days to release the source or do u just not care? cause once it's released the 2% will be removed by everyone here. I dont mind the fee but everyone here that has said the same thing would take the free version over the 2% version given the choice. that's what makes us hypocrites. I will continue with my sph version until the code can be seen if for no other reason but to support open source and gpl.

I'm not sure if this is a troll or if he is just stupid. You can support the GPL AND pay 2%, since the code for this miner is published and is GPL'ed.

Next time, use your true name, no need to hide behind a fake sockpuppet. (Unless you knew your accusations were false, in which case it makes sense to use a sockpuppet to tell the lies for you)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
i'm just not that greedy...the guy is violating the copyright and you guys are paying him to do it. grino, u waiting the full 30 days to release the source or do u just not care? cause once it's released the 2% will be removed by everyone here. I dont mind the fee but everyone here that has said the same thing would take the free version over the 2% version given the choice. that's what makes us hypocrites. I will continue with my sph version until the code can be seen if for no other reason but to support open source and gpl.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
what values do u get with r9 280x  when hashing x11 and x13 ?
girinos x11 gets me 3.5 mh but im sure it can go to 4 mh easy, i must be doing something wrong.

posting config for x11 and x13 would surely be apriciated.
cheers
Activity: 121
download new sgminer x11-x13mod
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sodbzky1e3p2d32/sgminer_x11x13mod_03_06_2014.zip

and type "kernel" : "x13modold",

run wihtout hw and emjoy.  Wink

getting just 2mhs a card(r9 290 tri-x),was getting 3mhs with girinhos ver but its not working perfectly...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
download new sgminer x11-x13mod
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sodbzky1e3p2d32/sgminer_x11x13mod_03_06_2014.zip

and type "kernel" : "x13modold",

run wihtout hw and emjoy.  Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
HD68XX 5XXX not work,all hw.
please help,Thanks

Yes, that might be why i thought it to be broken in the first place: my windows machine is has a 6350. Looks like the hamsi implementation by sph is not compatible with those boards. Is there a lot of people using those boards around? Is it worth it to try to port another hamsi implementation just for those boards?

I have three 5970 and one 6990, all have the same HW error problem.
I was using your donation version for 2 weeks already on my others rigs.
So I really wish you could develop a version to solve the problem.

(btw, one of my friends met the same problem on his three 7850 cards, I don’t know why, although it is ok on my 7850 cards)
legendary
please help,Thanks

Yes, that might be why i thought it to be broken in the first place: my windows machine is has a 6350. Looks like the hamsi implementation by sph is not compatible with those boards. Is there a lot of people using those boards around? Is it worth it to try to port another hamsi implementation just for those boards?
legendary
when will TS release source in github so people can check if there is no malware/trojan to steal wallet?

I am not sure who "TS" is, but the code for both those miners is available. Check the first post please.
Activity: 175
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
when will TS release source in github so people can check if there is no malware/trojan to steal wallet?
Activity: 152
please help,Thanks
legendary
win version doesnt wok for me

it works now but my old  .conf file doesnt wok how can i disable %1?failover 0 disabled in this version

The binaries are all with the 1% fee, to disable it, compile from the sources using
Code:
make CFLAGS=-DDISABLE_DONATION

detailed instructions on how to build from sources are instructions are found in the "doc/windows-build.txt" file.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
any x11/13 mod version with multi algo???
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
win version doesnt wok for me

it works now but my old  .conf file doesnt wok how can i disable %1?failover 0 disabled in this version
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
thanks girino. when i have time i'll get it on my BAMT rigs.

I think the problem with the windows version might be bad drivers on my machine at work. If someone with a windows machine could kindly test it for me and post results (I am looking for several minutes of mining, like 20 to 30 minutes, with at least one share found and no hardware errors).

The file can be found hee:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/enov174f6mwtztn/AAAiX2Sd97lKrkn9hUk6Yb2za/BAD

Thanks a lot.

I tried it and it has been stable for 1.5 hrs with about 6% increase in hashrate.
Excellent work.
Activity: 711
Merit: 270

I think the problem with the windows version might be bad drivers on my machine at work. If someone with a windows machine could kindly test it for me and post results (I am looking for several minutes of mining, like 20 to 30 minutes, with at least one share found and no hardware errors).

Thanks a lot.

is it work for HD5XXX & HD6XXX? all HW...
legendary

Thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: