Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 28. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 122
How is going with some biger exchanges, such as the bittrex, Binance or poloniex? I think the price will be go to moon if XAS can be listed on these exchanges.

unfortunately, its not listed on these above, but we can expect it, it just prove that XAS still has a great potential
i think those big exhcangs will list XAS in the near future, asch has an solid team and a very active community, why dont they list XAS? that will be their loss
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
is there any good news, why does the XAS price pump so much while most other altcoins drop? it rarely happen
I am also glad to see that. I am trying to find our what is going on. What I find on the forum is that ASCH team has been rewarded in a technology competition hold by the Chinese government.
i hope its the reason, at least it can prove that people are concern about xas, i am afraid that its just a dump and pump game
XAS deserve a higher price, this is just the beginning, lets look forward to it.
i hope the price can skyrocket, the price stand in place for a long time, if we convert it to bitcoin early we may buy more xas today
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
How is going with some biger exchanges, such as the bittrex, Binance or poloniex? I think the price will be go to moon if XAS can be listed on these exchanges.

unfortunately, its not listed on these above, but we can expect it, it just prove that XAS still has a great potential
Activity: 294
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
is there any good news, why does the XAS price pump so much while most other altcoins drop? it rarely happen
I am also glad to see that. I am trying to find our what is going on. What I find on the forum is that ASCH team has been rewarded in a technology competition hold by the Chinese government.
i hope its the reason, at least it can prove that people are concern about xas, i am afraid that its just a dump and pump game
XAS deserve a higher price, this is just the beginning, lets look forward to it.
Activity: 192
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Activity: 172
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?
i have heard that the tokencan.com will list XCT next week, but i am afraid the volume will be very small since the exchange is really unnameable
good, there is also another exchange www.asdbi.com will list XCT next week, we can expect more and more exchanges online

Great news for all the XCT investors, though the exchange is small, maybe many investors do not know it. But I think it is better than nothing.
Activity: 318
Been out of the loop of bit with ASCH but checking back in now.  I want to thank all those for responsible for the XCT airdrop and happy airdrop for everyone that participated.  I hope to bring people to the airdrop for next round as this is a great way to introduce ASCH to people and this is a great incentive for the hodlers.  Plus putting XCT in more people's hands is needed to help the decentralization process.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?
i have heard that the tokencan.com will list XCT next week, but i am afraid the volume will be very small since the exchange is really unnameable
good, there is also another exchange www.asdbi.com will list XCT next week, we can expect more and more exchanges online
Activity: 192
Activity: 172
Activity: 404
how to join the cctime airdrop?
why in the web all are chines? has english version?
the first round of cct airdrop ended now, if you want to join it, just keep an eye on this thread, any information will be realeased here

How do you get CCT? Just by holding the ASCH tokens into your wallet? Please explain, thanks!

I have received my CCT tokens. You can login your website wallet and you can see it in the asset tab if you have bind it successfully.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
how to join the cctime airdrop?
why in the web all are chines? has english version?
the first round of cct airdrop ended now, if you want to join it, just keep an eye on this thread, any information will be realeased here

How do you get CCT? Just by holding the ASCH tokens into your wallet? Please explain, thanks!
Activity: 397
Did anyone else see dates were it states the airdrop ends in December?
All airdropped XCT of the 1st round has been distributed today, please check your wallet.
I checked my wallet but havnt find where is my XCT? Have all the XCT tokens been distributed or just part of them? Has anyone met the same problem?
Are you using the mobile wallet? if yes, you need to update you wallet to the latest version, then go to Asset to find you XCT.
Thank you, it is true that my mobile wallet version is not the latest version, i have updated it and got my XCT, so exciting to receive such a large amount of XCT.
Everyone got a large amount of XCT, so the price may be very low.
As the XCT hasnt been listed on an exchange, it is really hard to determine its price, i think it will have a promising future just like ASCH. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
All airdropped XCT of the 1st round has been distributed today, please check your wallet.
I checked my wallet but havnt find where is my XCT? Have all the XCT tokens been distributed or just part of them? Has anyone met the same problem?
Are you using the mobile wallet? if yes, you need to update you wallet to the latest version, then go to Asset to find you XCT.
Thank you, it is true that my mobile wallet version is not the latest version, i have updated it and got my XCT, so exciting to receive such a large amount of XCT.
Everyone got a large amount of XCT, so the price may be very low.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: