Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 3. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 152
May 27, 2018 Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido ASCH cross-chain technology conference will be held grandly.The eyes of everyone in the coin circle and chain circle are gathered here Jointly witness the new breakthrough of ASCH technology

After nine months of hard research and development, ASCH has officially completed the close beta test of cross-chain communication with Bitcoin. This move marks ASCH’s cross-chain technology being the first to break away from the concept phase, which has become the industry leader. The cross-chain success symbolizes ASCH’s shift from a closed ecology to an open ecology and begins the exchange of values with other chains. It is also another major technological breakthrough after the successful launch of ASCH’s main network. https://medium.com/aschplatform/may-27-2018-crowne-plaza-beijing-lido-asch-cross-chain-technology-conference-will-be-held-a7badc22372

The good news we have been waiting for is finally coming. Asch will reach the point it deserves over time.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is a great project and worth to invest Shocked .
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018 Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido ASCH cross-chain technology conference will be held grandly.The eyes of everyone in the coin circle and chain circle are gathered here Jointly witness the new breakthrough of ASCH technology

After nine months of hard research and development, ASCH has officially completed the close beta test of cross-chain communication with Bitcoin. This move marks ASCH’s cross-chain technology being the first to break away from the concept phase, which has become the industry leader. The cross-chain success symbolizes ASCH’s shift from a closed ecology to an open ecology and begins the exchange of values with other chains. It is also another major technological breakthrough after the successful launch of ASCH’s main network. https://medium.com/aschplatform/may-27-2018-crowne-plaza-beijing-lido-asch-cross-chain-technology-conference-will-be-held-a7badc22372

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Where can i find info about asch mining pools? As i know asch based on dPOS algorithm, so there should be pools or something.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Went ahead an locked up for 300 days for max XCT benefit like f it, figure miswell role the dice...this a hodler's game anyway.

They buy and sell between the spread, would likely be authorised by the exchange and not paying any fees. Simulates a lot of trades and volume when its not really proper end traders.
Activity: 318
Went ahead an locked up for 300 days for max XCT benefit like f it, figure miswell role the dice...this a hodler's game anyway.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
kinda good idea of making week reports so you can always keep abreast of things. but in real you don't have website?
Activity: 98
Asch has been listed on many new exchanges, but most of them are rarely heard, why does not Asch take effort to hit a big exchange, one big exchange is better ten small exchanges.
Activity: 98
You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership Wink
Activity: 192
Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
there is no roadmap indeed according to the official website
Activity: 84
Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
copper member
Activity: 100
I have read somewhere that ASCH has a deep cooperation with Guiyang government and Zhejiang government, how is going with these cooperation, any positive improvement?

That is true, ASCH is one of the memers of Guiyang sandbox plan and also a member of Zhejiang Blockchain Association. You can find more information by searching the Internet. Recently, the Chinese government is busy with its "Two Conferences" that there is no more updates from this cooperation.

Can you elaborate on this issue? I would like to know more details. Thank
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
How is the CCTime going now, it seems the develepment already stopped and there is few user now, the same with KouMeiWu, whats the team doing
Activity: 154

Has anyone calculated the lock time yet for the 50% XCT airdrop bonus as explained in the above link?  I'm tempted, but could potentially be stuck if the nex huge bull run happens within 10 month...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
When I visit the ASCH.IO site and I go and check the roadmap. I am missing the year 2018? What are the plans for 2018 and the future?
There is no written roadmap for 2018, what we heard is only the team said in some social media like QQ and wechat group, but what they said has not launched yet like listing on large exchanges and develop hundreds of DAPPs, the existed DAPPs are dying like CCTime and KongMingWu
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
When I visit the ASCH.IO site and I go and check the roadmap. I am missing the year 2018? What are the plans for 2018 and the future?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
This coin price will have a deep dump for the 101 mechanism, its better to sell now and buy back later, besides, if this form not success, this project may come to an end

What are you talking about? The 101 mechanism of ASCH and lisk work very Well, more stable than before since the delegates are rewarded. I also think the current 101 delegates mechanism is very helpful to lock many coins.
Pages:
Jump to: