Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain - page 4. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Hi, your project looks awesome. Art your token is etc-20?

No, ASCH is a platform based on side chain technology, that means the axs is distributed on ASCH network, it is not a erc20 token since it is not released on ETH platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
This coin price will have a deep dump for the 101 mechanism, its better to sell now and buy back later, besides, if this form not success, this project may come to an end
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Nice to see the weekly report again, I am interested in the CCTIME project since it is the first dapp based on asch platform, and I know the dev team of asch are working for that project, I just want to know when will be the alpha version release so that we can check if it is useful.
I found the last weekly report from the bbs.asch.so, here is the link:
https://bbs.asch.io/topic/4679/%E9%98%BF%E5%B8%8C%E5%91%A8%E6%8A%A5-%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87-2018-03-24-2018-03-30

I can see many updates from the asch and the cctime, may be I should do more research about this projects and keep updates with it.
Do i Buy BTC in now time?

Please do not try to spam this thread, as a newbie, you should read the rules of the forum carefully, if you want to get promoted, it is not a right way to make meaningless posts since you will not receive any merrit to get promoted, my advice is you should make constructional posts.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do i Buy BTC in now time?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
If for a second chance, will you choose this coin or any other one, please give me the reason, this coin has not risen for several months while other coins skyrockets, what wiil you do

There is no second chance, if I have a second chance, I will not buy this coin and I will buy more btc or eth which are more potential than this coin, anyway, this coin is better than some scam projects, I do not regret to buy this coin actually.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
If for a second chance, will you choose this coin or any other one, please give me the reason, this coin has not risen for several months while other coins skyrockets, what wiil you do
Activity: 404

Explain please how much tokens were sold at the ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.

I do not know how much tokens were sold at the ICO, I know the team raised about 100 M USD, since the price of btc is very cheap, I think the dev team is very rich if they still hold these btc.
According to the latest weekly report, the third stage of XCT airdrop will be online in early April. That is a good news. But I want to know if there is any big exchange for that coin?

I also think there should be some bigger exchange so that the participates can evaluate the profit of joining in the airdrop, also what is more important, the CCTime application should be developed more deeply.

Yes, that is also what I want to know, after some investigation, I find there is only one exchange https://www.b-i.top, there is only XCT/CNY pair, and the price is about 0.0007$.

That is a small exchange that I never heard it before. I think the price is not real since there is no trading volume. By the way, what is the total supply of XCT? And if there is another way to get this coins apart from airdrops or buyinf orders.

Yes, it is a small exchange with very small trading volume,but I think this is a very cheap price, you can buy some XAS and get ready for the airdrop, or you can buy from that exchange directly.
Activity: 318
According to the latest weekly report, the third stage of XCT airdrop will be online in early April. That is a good news. But I want to know if there is any big exchange for that coin?

I also think there should be some bigger exchange so that the participates can evaluate the profit of joining in the airdrop, also what is more important, the CCTime application should be developed more deeply.

Yes, that is also what I want to know, after some investigation, I find there is only one exchange https://www.b-i.top, there is only XCT/CNY pair, and the price is about 0.0007$.

That is a small exchange that I never heard it before. I think the price is not real since there is no trading volume. By the way, what is the total supply of XCT? And if there is another way to get this coins apart from airdrops or buyinf orders.

there is a phenomenon that some projects didnt do development work but is keen on participating some activities to show their presence, i would say that this make no sense to the project development, the team should concentrate on their own work and let people know

Yeah, there should be updates from the dev team to make the investors feel safe. The investors in this world like to make fast profit. They may not choose the XAS to be a longterm investment.

There was just a weekly report (on the previous page) that included a dev update (that you acknowledged a few posts above this), what additional type of dev update are you looking for beyond this?
Asch  Community Announcement: Vote for XAS to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Asch  has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Asch.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 3 days.

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

After checking your posts, I think you are scamers. There is no such community announcement on any other ASCH social medium, including the ASCH forum. Also, XAS has been listed on kucoin, your exchange is so small that I never heard it before.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
The market is falling and falling, and many projects seems to be dead, the group and the Asch forum have little active users now, maybe people are just unwilling to post, maybe there is nothing tosay

That is the fact, the market performance is really worse, all the investors do not want to see that but they can do nothing, so they will be silent and wait for the next bullish market.

Yes, I think it is the bottom of the price now, the price is lower than last September when Chinese government baned the ICO in 2017. There is no worse stuation than that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The market is falling and falling, and many projects seems to be dead, the group and the Asch forum have little active users now, maybe people are just unwilling to post, maybe there is nothing tosay

That is the fact, the market performance is really worse, all the investors do not want to see that but they can do nothing, so they will be silent and wait for the next bullish market.
Activity: 280
Activity: 113
Asch was invited to participate in the 2018 China-Israeli Blockchain Industry and Artificial Intelligence Summit Forum
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-was-invited-to-participate-in-the-2018-china-israeli-blockchain-industry-and-artificial-85541f669ff2

The China-Israel Blockchain Industry and Artificial Intelligence Summit Forum, which is organized by the Israel Consulate General in Guangzhou, Guangdong Yuejia Foundation, and WeiLaiCaiJing, co-sponsored by the Chainhoo Finance, Lianpai Community, and Asch, and co-organized by Bidamao, VVBTC, Chain Alliance Forum, LinkCoin, and Qujia Information Technology, was grandly held on March 23, 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Guangzhou.

The ASCH team is much active than before since we can see there are more updates recently including weekly report and attending conferences. I think these conference will make this project more famous and maybe more cooperation on the way.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Asch was invited to participate in the 2018 China-Israeli Blockchain Industry and Artificial Intelligence Summit Forum
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-was-invited-to-participate-in-the-2018-china-israeli-blockchain-industry-and-artificial-85541f669ff2

The China-Israel Blockchain Industry and Artificial Intelligence Summit Forum, which is organized by the Israel Consulate General in Guangzhou, Guangdong Yuejia Foundation, and WeiLaiCaiJing, co-sponsored by the Chainhoo Finance, Lianpai Community, and Asch, and co-organized by Bidamao, VVBTC, Chain Alliance Forum, LinkCoin, and Qujia Information Technology, was grandly held on March 23, 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Guangzhou.

Pages:
Jump to: