Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 62. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
why does it take that long to just confirm it?
Activity: 308
how long do I have to wait to just confirm a block?

Minimum 8 hours
Max 30 days

The more coins you have the better your chance of getting it quicker!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Is it worth it to install Windows wallet then transfer my 77,000 XC to it for POS?

I don't want to risk losing my coins if the wallet is not fully developed or able to be backed up.

All my XC is sitting on centralized exchanges right now, I don't want to get goxxed or poloxxed.

The windows wallet is developed, it is the anonymizer that is being developed further

You won't loose your coins

Is it ok to download the source from Git and compile the wallet for Linux?  I did this with an earlier release and the wallet seemed to compile and run fine after I commented out the section in the pro file that says "uncomment this section to compile for windows" ( or something to that affect, can't remember the exact verbiage).

It seems like it should be ok to run on Linux, but I just wanted to make sure.

Actually some updates were made to github the other night that I need to revert, let me do that now

No problem.  I can wait for the next wallet update this weekend. Smiley
Activity: 420
how long do I have to wait to just confirm a block?
Wondering when the 200k+ coin big boys will start cashing in  Lips sealed

Those who missed the previous 370k top before the dumps probably don't wanna make the same mistake twice... fingers on the trigger this time.

Why? Everyday traders will trade but the low has been increasing everyday.  As more people actually research the coins, they will learn that XC is the best investment right now still easily 10x your money to be made.  

Everybody was calling for the coin to hit 1,000,000 Sats and that was when there was going to be more coins minted.  Should easily hit at least 2-2,500,000
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Could someone ask Coinmarketcap.com to add Poloniex volume on their XC vol calculation? It seems to be missing atm. and it's a considerable amount at 931BTC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is it worth it to install Windows wallet then transfer my 77,000 XC to it for POS?

I don't want to risk losing my coins if the wallet is not fully developed or able to be backed up.

All my XC is sitting on centralized exchanges right now, I don't want to get goxxed or poloxxed.

The windows wallet is developed, it is the anonymizer that is being developed further

Is it ok to download the source from Git and compile the wallet for Linux?  I did this with an earlier release and the wallet seemed to compile and run fine after I commented out the section in the pro file that says "uncomment this section to compile for windows" ( or something to that affect, can't remember the exact verbiage).

Actually some updates were made to github the other night that I need to revert, let me do that now
Activity: 168
This coin is a trip to mine at the Multipool! But, it will be worth it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Wow 77,000!  I must say well done sir!!
->>>>> 400 K soon

Already hit on Cryptsy, Someone on Mintpal trying hard to hold the price down.  XC is the only good coin right now!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Those who missed the previous 370k top before the dumps probably don't wanna make the same mistake twice... fingers on the trigger this time.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Everyone of my "Expected time to earn reward" has come and gone and I have not received anything yet. I see a lot of people asking about this. Is this the kind of "only the big guys get rewarded"?

Not once the max stage age has passed which is 30 days

Sorry I don't follow what you are trying to say?
@ parker928, this coin will be soon 100% anonymous, nobody can trace back this coin.

that's what I keep hearing i am interested. how exactrly are you going doing this though. i mean come on you can't advertise 100% anonymous and expect people not to ask how. can someone answer me now?

Anyone who says 100% anonymous is lying or clueless.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

Can you guys get XC listed here? I can't trade without proper tools  Cheesy and I can't trade Darkcoin which is on there already until they have a trend reversal.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc

fucking awesome thanks  Cheesy

Anytime! Now tweet at them to get it added to the drop down Wink
Wow. 208.29196539 bitcoin sell order? Is this a joke? I cannot believe this. What do we do now? So is this why price fell from 410 000 satoshi to 280 000 satoshi?

Just a whale trying to lower for buying or just having fun.  That is not the way to dump.
I'm actually surprised holders are standing up to it as well as they have!  Definitely think that is a sign

Probably just someone who bought them for 0.5 BTC early on and has never had more than $1,000 to his name and is desperate to cash out and doesn't know how else to do it. It's not always some kind of a conspiracy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Everyone of my "Expected time to earn reward" has come and gone and I have not received anything yet. I see a lot of people asking about this. Is this the kind of "only the big guys get rewarded"?

Not once the max stage age has passed which is 30 days
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

Can you guys get XC listed here? I can't trade without proper tools  Cheesy and I can't trade Darkcoin which is on there already until they have a trend reversal.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc
Pages:
Jump to: