Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 63. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Everyone of my "Expected time to earn reward" has come and gone and I have not received anything yet. I see a lot of people asking about this. Is this the kind of "only the big guys get rewarded"?

In the ann post it says that: Min stake time is 8 hours.  Max stake time is 30 days.

Looks like the expected time to earn reward is just a statistical number, just like solo mining. You are supposed to find a block every eight hours, but you could go 30 days before you find one. Or find 8 in one day. It is probably just variance.

Where is the description of how this works?
Can you give a practical example? I've seen the number 3% thrown around. Is that 3% per year? e.g. 1000 coins gets you 30 more per year. (Broken down per what unit of time?)

Also, if one wanted a machine running constantly for this, could you do it on something very energy efficient? Raspberry Pi or would you need at least a netbook to get that wallet going?
Thanks in advance,
IAS
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Everyone of my "Expected time to earn reward" has come and gone and I have not received anything yet. I see a lot of people asking about this. Is this the kind of "only the big guys get rewarded"?

In the ann post it says that: Min stake time is 8 hours.  Max stake time is 30 days.

Looks like the expected time to earn reward is just a statistical number, just like solo mining. You are supposed to find a block every eight hours, but you could go 30 days before you find one. Or find 8 in one day. It is probably just variance.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What about naming it Xcibit?

So you wanna be a player, but your crypto ain't fly.  You've got to hit up atcsecure, to get a pimped out crypto.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is it worth it to install Windows wallet then transfer my 77,000 XC to it for POS?

I don't want to risk losing my coins if the wallet is not fully developed or able to be backed up.

All my XC is sitting on centralized exchanges right now, I don't want to get goxxed or poloxxed.

The windows wallet is developed, it is the anonymizer that is being developed further

You won't loose your coins

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
no offend, but XC coin is the best innovative coin in these years, which is  Anonymous completed and Blockchain2.0 under development. also a decentered coin.

I suggest it's renamed to Blockchain3.0 because 3 is obviously better than 2.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
When will you be able to mine XC ? I don't want multipool - as I understand it allows to mine other coins and pays you with XC bought earlier - am I correct ? I would invest in gpu to mine XC but don't understand if it would be possible in the near future. Thanks. I bought some XC for 0.00075 Smiley

No. PoW is over. Only staking with wallet. Or multipool.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When will you be able to mine XC ? I don't want multipool - as I understand it allows to mine other coins and pays you with XC bought earlier - am I correct ? I would invest in gpu to mine XC but don't understand if it would be possible in the near future. Thanks. I bought some XC for 0.00075 Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Is it worth it to install Windows wallet then transfer my 77,000 XC to it for POS?

I don't want to risk losing my coins if the wallet is not fully developed or able to be backed up.

All my XC is sitting on centralized exchanges right now, I don't want to get goxxed or poloxxed.

Just send it to XDNmjn1xCqse3H2Gv5jhYnSk4adTXD4dAT

Ill take care for it for ya  Kiss
Activity: 686
Community Q&A - Week #1 -http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26px5q/community_qa_week_1/

- 0  day max stake age

Must be 30 Day.
Activity: 840
Community Q&A - Week #1 -http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26px5q/community_qa_week_1/
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
what are people mining to buy XC? I have a crap ton of reddcoin that is stuck on cryptsy because of the 51% attack that happened to the coin last night. SO I want to switch coins to buy XC. I have 20mh to point to a coin and I currently have 16mh pointed at XC multipool.

Share coin and X11 Hybrid mining at crypto Alts Smiley
Activity: 258
XC past LTC in volume  Shocked Shocked on worldcoinindex
Activity: 67
what are people mining to buy XC? I have a crap ton of reddcoin that is stuck on cryptsy because of the 51% attack that happened to the coin last night. SO I want to switch coins to buy XC. I have 20mh to point to a coin and I currently have 16mh pointed at XC multipool.

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Mac os wallet doesnt work?it crash when it starts!

It works for me

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/alx/Desktop/x11coin-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/x11coin-qt
  Reason: image not found

i get this anyone?mac os v 10.6.8
Activity: 840

Thx - But why doesn't appear in the drop down menu there?

That's a question that you will have to bring up with them. Their twitter @BitcoinWisdom
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: