Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 65. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes. I made a spelling mistake but, Doh!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
"sell wall" is back, get your buys in..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The dual path approach to sending and requesting information seems very interesting. Given the scenario, can someone tell me whether there is a possibility of the paths being randomly selected to be the same?

Cheers!
Activity: 980
Wow. 208.29196539 bitcoin sell order? Is this a joke? I cannot believe this. What do we do now? So is this why price fell from 410 000 satoshi to 280 000 satoshi?

Just for anyone that doesn't understand the current situation, its a typical bear trap, the whales setups a massive sell order, while dumping 10-20 btc worth of XC making it look like a small crash causing you to panic sell, while he buys up your XC, nobody really is stupid enough to sell like that.

P.S Swing trading will cause you to loose more XC than gain.

yeah i think same with you Cheesy

I am holding regardless but you taught me something new...  Thanks!
Activity: 286
Wow. 208.29196539 bitcoin sell order? Is this a joke? I cannot believe this. What do we do now? So is this why price fell from 410 000 satoshi to 280 000 satoshi?

Just for anyone that doesn't understand the current situation, its a typical bear trap, the whales setups a massive sell order, while dumping 10-20 btc worth of XC making it look like a small crash causing you to panic sell, while he buys up your XC, nobody really is stupid enough to sell like that.

P.S Swing trading will cause you to loose more XC than gain.

yeah i think same with you Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Woah!

60 BTC chomped out of the wall at 32

Someone getting annoyed at the stupid sell walls, and so he removes the rest of his walls  Grin

Right in the kisser!!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Hope my sub 300K orders will get filled sometime
Activity: 518
I think this will reach 40+ tonight.... Crazy volume still... Nice coin.
Activity: 756
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

Top 10   1,964,504 XC   35.65 %
Top 100   4,270,236 XC   77.48 %

Let's talk about how decentralized this coin is, only a handful own most of the coin.

would like to hear thoughts from dev (atcsecure)

Well I find it interesting the dev isn't in the TOP 5... I would say that some people have either spent a lot of money to acquire XC's either via mining or through the exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Looks like today is my lucky day. I just checked in a Poloniex account and it turns out my buy orders filled from 18K to 22K on a dump on May 23. Usually I set my buy orders when I sleep. But since the price rose so steadily I figured my buy orders never filled.  Grin

Wow that's pretty cool!  That would be nice to wake up to lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

Top 10   1,964,504 XC   35.65 %
Top 100   4,270,236 XC   77.48 %

Let's talk about how decentralized this coin is, only a handful own most of the coin.

would like to hear thoughts from dev (atcsecure)
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Why can't people just exit slowly instead of putting up silly 43+ walls and halting the momentum rise of XC.

+1

It gives nothing good for the coin's sound growth.

I'm afraid xc might merely fall into a speculation coin.
Activity: 208
om nom nom, oh how I wish I was the one that just ate half the sell wall!

WOW it really was eaten!  Moon in sight

Seller must be kicking himself now! Although it's still tasty tasty profit for him either way
Activity: 252

WOW it really was eaten!  Moon in sight
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Woah!

60 BTC chomped out of the wall at 32
Activity: 208
Pages:
Jump to: