Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 64. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
The bold section above is what will take us to a whole new level

This section?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
My coins starting staking for a nice 0,8 profit! so hyped!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Out of respect for the other dev's, I would ask everybody -  lets keep this clean and professional....

XC has its own path...

Yes, please guys. Keep this thread full of ideas and projects. If you need help with projects, pm me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Mac os wallet doesnt work?it crash when it starts!

It works for me
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Mac os wallet doesnt work?it crash when it starts!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
that's a sick look at the depth chart yall
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Why can't people just exit slowly instead of putting up silly 43+ walls and halting the momentum rise of XC.

+1

It gives nothing good for the coin's sound growth.

I'm afraid xc might merely fall into a speculation coin.

I may have to agree with this statement, until XC is put into practical use, say like coming over and grabbing a bag of jerky using XC @
http://bit.ly/XCJERKY

Plans have already started to form for other pieces of this project.... Stores/Markets that accept XC, ATM/POS, and Mobility... slowly but sure the pieces will all come together.. it won't happen over night but it will happen

The bold section above is what will take us to a whole new level than any other alt coin out there. Read it again people, ATM/POS! This will be a game changer. I do not expect it to happen overnight but just the fact it is in the works is huge.

atcsecure, thank you for the update. Looking forward to the ride.

Activity: 980
searching the url from ocminer XC pool, plz help

That pool is closed, no?
Activity: 616
Why can't people just exit slowly instead of putting up silly 43+ walls and halting the momentum rise of XC.

+1

I may have to agree with this statement, until XC is put into practical use, say like coming over and grabbing a bag of jerky using XC @

Plans have already started to form for other pieces of this project.... Stores/Markets that accept XC, ATM/POS, and Mobility... slowly but sure the pieces will all come together.. it won't happen over night but it will happen

This coin is 2-3 weeks old.  No coin has ever adopted any significant merchant acceptance / practical use in the first 2-3 weeks of creation.  If any new altcoin can accept widespread merchant adoption, it is XC, because of its widespread MARKET ADOPTION + innovative features (currently anon moving towards 100% decentralization + blockchain 2.0).  This will gain appeal and adoption by merchants faster than any other crapcoin could dream of.  

It is a process people.  Let's remember that.  And the dev was CEO of his own company, I think he knows what hes doing.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
If I deposit to MintPal from Poloniex, will I have problems or should I transfer to wallet first?
Activity: 756

Out of respect for the other dev's, I would ask everybody -  lets keep this clean and professional....

XC has its own path...

What is your ETA on the delivery of a decentralized version of XC's anonymity, along with autonomous nodes using PKI?

3-4 Weeks

+1

Activity: 826

XC has its own path...

What is your ETA on the delivery of a decentralized version of XC's anonymity, along with autonomous nodes using PKI?

XC has its own path...

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

+1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That thing looks gimmicky as fuck. Please stop spamming the DRK thread with it.

WTF I have only ever posted it here moron!
Wait on you want this one back right?
https://i.imgur.com/NThCLQh.jpg

Sorry XC guys, but dumbasscrutchrocket is a dick obviously!
Activity: 826
That thing looks gimmicky as fuck. Please stop spamming the DRK thread with it.
Pages:
Jump to: