Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 66. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Looks like today is my lucky day. I just checked in a Poloniex account and it turns out my buy orders filled from 18K to 22K on a dump on May 23. Usually I set my buy orders when I sleep. But since the price rose so steadily I figured my buy orders never filled.  Grin
cy6
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Why can't people just exit slowly instead of putting up silly 43+ walls and halting the momentum rise of XC.

nothing more to say, +1
Activity: 980
Totally LUV this coin!
Great people, great laughs, and free education lessons to boot!
 Wink

I totally agree ....  It's really educational, amusing and enriching lol
Activity: 28
This is a textbook cycle pump!
Activity: 644
So how easy is to manipulate the ppl. when there is a wall a 296(maybe the last), nobody get coins from the wall. now when its removed ppl are buying at bigger price. wtf ?!

Because weak hands sell on the wall and then say "Oh crap, it's fake, let me buy back in"  now the price is higher.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why can't people just exit slowly instead of putting up silly 43+ walls and halting the momentum rise of XC.
Totally LUV this coin!
Great people, great laughs, and free education lessons to boot!
 Wink
Wow. I'm just watching price skyrocket on MintPal so fast. Maybe we'll reach 600 000 satoshi today.
Activity: 732
So how easy is to manipulate the ppl. when there is a wall a 296(maybe the last), nobody get coins from the wall. now when its removed ppl are buying at bigger price. wtf ?!
Activity: 43
This is so funny situation. Whale can set the price ceiling at his own will.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Better to just let the price rise and sell some but not too much, so that price does rise

Why let the price rise and sell XC making profits when instead you can put up a wall, cause weak hands to fold and increase your holdings of XC.

Now when the price rises they have more XC to sell for more profits! Smiley

And before you say "But these tactics will cause a loss of confidence in XC and the price will never rise again" just remember that your friendly neighbourhood whale has enough Bitcoin on the buy side to increase the price to restore any loss of confidence!

It's a win win situation for the whale, if they can cover both sides and own the volume, then they own your price.

I know multiple people on this forum that have enough power to manipulate Litecoin to that extent, if that is the case then how many people have the power to manipulate a coin 50 times smaller?

Thousands of people.

And if they work together, there is no chance of ever making a loss.
Someone bought 13 bitcoins in one buy sale. Nice.  Kiss
Activity: 12
Wow. 208.29196539 bitcoin sell order? Is this a joke? I cannot believe this. What do we do now? So is this why price fell from 410 000 satoshi to 280 000 satoshi?

It´s someone who is dumping.
He wants to buy more, it started after dev news announcment.
Also he haven´t sold anything yet, he takes the order over some other orders.
Wow! Everyone look at the size of my pecker!   Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
he is just showing off his fancy BTC
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
shock horror its gone...

haha imagine that.  Never seen that before Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
i have invested 20 btc in this coin at .0031  . i feel like everything gonna be OK, if i lose im gonna lose but if i win im gonna make shitloads of money. the risk is to small comparing with the amount i  could win. not gonna sell for a long time thats for sure. good luck everyone and be positive. this coin have a nice future
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I have a little BTC waiting to eat that wall up if it happens but not much BTC.  I have a feeling it'll be pulled.  No doubt a whale trying to get cheaper coins.
Pages:
Jump to: