Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 67. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If anything its so blatant it makes people buy more...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Wow. 208.29196539 bitcoin sell order? Is this a joke? I cannot believe this. What do we do now? So is this why price fell from 410 000 satoshi to 280 000 satoshi?

Talk about one selfish person.

That whale want to lower the price.

He continuously change his sell order downward to press the price.

I wish someone buy all his XC abruptly and make him cry.

Getting close to the wall, that will be epic if it gets bought up!
Activity: 644
Wow. 208.29196539 bitcoin sell order? Is this a joke? I cannot believe this. What do we do now? So is this why price fell from 410 000 satoshi to 280 000 satoshi?

Just for anyone that doesn't understand the current situation, its a typical bear trap, the whales setups a massive sell order, while dumping 10-20 btc worth of XC making it look like a small crash causing you to panic sell, while he buys up your XC, nobody really is stupid enough to sell like that.

Unfortunately, people do fall for those tactics, and that is why bag holders do it sometimes,

and it is very selfish and mean, and doesn't help to build confidence for the investors,

And XC is just beginning and we need to try and build confidence, and not have bag holders dumping like that

Better to just let the price rise and sell some but not too much, so that price does rise

That's the naturally flow of markets.  Who are you to tell anyone how they are supposed to deal with their money?  That's the beauty of free flowing markets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah. Manipulating the price like that doesn't do the coin any good.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/830/sad_frog.jpg

That whale want to lower the price.

He continuously change his sell order downward to press the price.

I wish someone buy all his XC abruptly and make him cry.
Activity: 644

Welcome to every financial market known to man.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Just be grateful he is on the left side of the fence.
Just showing off if you ask me.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
They dont call it a shakeout for nothing.
Activity: 252

Just a whale trying to lower for buying or just having fun.  That is not the way to dump.
I'm actually surprised holders are standing up to it as well as they have!  Definitely think that is a sign
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
He is a PoS expert who has helped other PoS coins and is working on PoS 2.0

I thought Nxt with transparent forging was PoS 2.0?

Some of the crap you guys come up with, I feel like I'm in a novel.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Just wanted to provide an update, I expect another wallet release on Sunday night, with the updated GUI for the anonymizer technology - only 1 click. Also some other new's will be coming before then - that I'm sure everybody will appreciate...

The block times on the explorer seem to be spaced out way too much - http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/X11Coin

Can you confirm the transition to PoS has gone smoothly? If not, rat4 the developer of BlackCoin may offer help. He is a PoS expert who has helped other PoS coins and is working on PoS 2.0
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Just wanted to provide an update, I expect another wallet release on Sunday night, with the updated GUI for the anonymizer technology - only 1 click. Also some other new's will be coming before then - that I'm sure everybody will appreciate...

great Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

Thanks for the update boss! Looking forward to the news.
Activity: 756

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
213 BTC sell wall  Cheesy

this guy is laughing his ass of now

We all know that ain the way to sell lol
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
213 BTC Sell Wall @ MP. Wow !  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I've had a few XC waiting for confirmation on Cryptsy that I sent from another exchange.
Been an hour now and it shows no confirmations (on Cryptsy). Anyone know of a blockchain explorer for XC? I can't find any.
Thanks in advance,
IAS

Cryptsy is not the problem, XC POS (proof of shit) works very badly.
Last block : 2014-05-28 16:31:15 ah ah ah ah!

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/X11Coin

Thanks for the link. I cleared just after I posted. So, took about an hour.
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Cross Christ coin, XC coin, I see...

I like XC coin more than drk because I dont like the name drk

I bought a few XC coins, but the way, the truth and the life is who Jesus is.

Jesus Is The Way, The Truth, And The Life

How XC price is predicted by Jesus for tommorow ?

This thread is always good fun.
Pages:
Jump to: