Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 88. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
this project looks innovative. What's the diff atm?
So are you guys saying this miniblockchain doesn't require full history of every tx to work?
Activity: 14
Selling AMD GPU miner 2 BTC ...

260X gives around 2.2 M/hash

don't hate on me amph

I can buy 317,460.317 XCN at current price  (630 satoshi) with 2 BTC.
Tell me why I should buy the AMD miner .
Lol with that hash speed I doubt anyone will be buying it.
yeah,I quite doubt that speed
If he can reach such speed,its price may be dumped down to 100 sato
Activity: 13

don't hate on me amph

yeah,I quite doubt that speed
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

don't hate on me amph

You shouldn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution

don't hate on me amph

Activity: 308

don't hate on me amph

please be quick to release AMD miner,cheap xcn is dumping
legendary
Activity: 1050

don't hate on me amph

oh , so there was a private miner, well i'm not surprise, the coin is not profitable regardless
You have to have some future speculation, 1000 coins now are worth nothing, in a year it could be worth a fortune.

i would just buy then, they are so cheap, the problem is that in the future there will be more coins in circulation, it only gets worse

Pfft ... Cheap  ?

wait until the miner is put to puplic .... u will see the real cheap
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

don't hate on me amph

oh , so there was a private miner, well i'm not surprise, the coin is not profitable regardless
You have to have some future speculation, 1000 coins now are worth nothing, in a year it could be worth a fortune.

i would just buy then, they are so cheap, the problem is that in the future there will be more coins in circulation, it only gets worse
I've stopped mining with my E3

don't hate on me amph

don't hate on me amph
Please, share your work!

don't hate on me amph
2 BTC?Huh
keep it for yourself Grin
legendary

don't hate on me amph

oh , so there was a private miner, well i'm not surprised, the coin is not profitable regardless
But IMO, you should open-source it and make this coin follow the free distribution scheme:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Free_Software_Definition

Why not let other people create the AMD mining software? Surely there are people willing/capable of doing this?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Everything we have created so far is open source: https://github.com/MiniblockchainProject/

Anyone with enough skill can create an AMD miner, it's just a hard thing to do and no one wants to do it.
Ok, that's all good then, but what does ocminer mean with this?

So but there is still no open source stratum implementation for this ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

don't hate on me amph
legendary
Activity: 1536
electronic [r]evolution
But IMO, you should open-source it and make this coin follow the free distribution scheme:

Why not let other people create the AMD mining software? Surely there are people willing/capable of doing this?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Everything we have created so far is open source: https://github.com/MiniblockchainProject/

Anyone with enough skill can create an AMD miner, it's just a hard thing to do and no one wants to do it.
the question is that I don't feel the miniblockchain any faster than others
Catia is apparently the lead developer, would be nice if he could reach out a bit more to the community and give us a status report. Perhaps there are even people who are willing to help out with development.

Yes. Perhaps a weekly newsletter like Monero does. That really keeps the interrest up.

And a clear roadmap so everyone can see where it's going.
Exactly, this project needs to be kept open to the public. It's clearly the lack of enthusiasm that is the problem here, if this coin is going to outlast future setbacks it will need a supportive community.
I already mentioned a few pages back I'm working on an open source web wallet and a simple block explorer. Next job for Catia is to optimize slice sharing by storing a 2nd copy of the account tree in memory which is synchronized to 10k blocks in the past. That way the slices will already be ready to serve when they are needed and they wont have to be generated on the fly, which is quite an expensive operation. The next release of Cryptonite will also include another optional message argument at the end of the createrawtransaction command.
You deserve creds for making this coin happen, I think everyone can agree on that. But I'm more and more getting the feeling that you are running this coin as your private company, and that's of course your decision to make.

legendary
waiting for AMD mining software

it's like saying "waiting for the coin to die" lol
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Catia is apparently the lead developer, would be nice if he could reach out a bit more to the community and give us a status report. Perhaps there are even people who are willing to help out with development.

Yes. Perhaps a weekly newsletter like Monero does. That really keeps the interrest up.

And a clear roadmap so everyone can see where it's going.
Exactly, this project needs to be kept open to the public. It's clearly the lack of enthusiasm that is the problem here, if this coin is going to outlast future setbacks it will need a supportive community.
I already mentioned a few pages back I'm working on an open source web wallet and a simple block explorer. Next job for Catia is to optimize slice sharing by storing a 2nd copy of the account tree in memory which is synchronized to 10k blocks in the past. That way the slices will already be ready to serve when they are needed and they wont have to be generated on the fly, which is quite an expensive operation. The next release of Cryptonite will also include another optional message argument at the end of the createrawtransaction command.
i didn`t see it in first post, i don`t see any changes from start in first post. Very good coin with very bad PRomotions. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: