Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 86. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Havent filled your buy orders yet have you mate? Did you realize the most innovative coin in crypto has a 33k market cap. We wont see this price again.

And why wouldnt the dev want to take part? Combine bitcoindark with cryptonite and we are unstoppable.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

Up 70% now. I don't think the dump is over yet. I think we will continue to see very high selling pressure.

I will probably not buy more before we get very low, because I have already bought as much as I am willing to risk with such an experimental alt.

You meant the pump...

No, the long term dump. It's interrupted by a pump now, but I think it will reverse and the dump continue
Have you not heard the news? James from btcd wants to use xcn for the telepods, you will never see these prices again.

Easy now tiger. He just heard about XCN today.

Thats correct, and he finds it an interesting concept and wants it to be part of the teleporting if bitfreak is interested. Look up the posts.

Lets get this going and mass tweet to @ramikawach & @bittrexexchange to add cryptonite! Team effort boys

I like James a lot. But it's not like anything is set in stone. Like he said in the post, he is will not be proactive in this and also that any coin can be used to teleport.

Who knows if the XCN devs are even interested in this?

I mean.  No one will be happier than me if we have James on board. But it's not like it's written in stone.

Up 70% now. I don't think the dump is over yet. I think we will continue to see very high selling pressure.

I will probably not buy more before we get very low, because I have already bought as much as I am willing to risk with such an experimental alt.

You meant the pump...

No, the long term dump. It's interrupted by a pump now, but I think it will reverse and the dump continue
Have you not heard the news? James from btcd wants to use xcn for the telepods, you will never see these prices again.

Thats correct, and he finds it an interesting concept and wants it to be part of the teleporting if bitfreak is interested. Look up the posts.

Lets get this going and mass tweet to @ramikawach & @bittrexexchange to add cryptonite! Team effort boys
legendary

You meant the pump...

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hey,let dumpers dump and when the price is low enough people will panic buy!

You meant the pump...

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

You meant the pump...

Ohh time is the only master at this Wink
legendary

You meant the pump...

You meant the pump...
legendary

I have introduced your coin to james @ btcd (jl777) and he has shown some interest in cryptonite. bitfreak could have a bit of a read up over at btcd and see if yous can work something out in the way of being part of the anom system.

Linky: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8580794

Together btcd and cryptonite combined is unstoppable! Solving all the problems bitcoin faced. James has staded that cryptonite could handle many more teleports, due to its tiny blockchain

This was already posted few hours ago. Why was it deleted and reposted again?
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
I think the most correct way to calculate the current block reward is using this formula:

current_block_reward = 243.1 * (coinbase_account_balance / (264-1 / 10000000000))

243.1 XCN is the starting block reward in case you're wondering.
Thanks, this is starting to make a lot of sense Smiley
I have introduced your coin to james @ btcd (jl777) and he has shown some interest in cryptonite. bitfreak could have a bit of a read up over at btcd and see if yous can work something out in the way of being part of the anom system.

Linky: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8580794

Together btcd and cryptonite combined is unstoppable! Solving all the problems bitcoin faced. James has staded that cryptonite could handle many more teleports, due to its tiny blockchain
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So, should i invest something here? Why? Where can i read some speculation?

should i invest something here?
yes

Why?
speculation

Where can i read some speculation?
Here

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
So, should i invest something here? Why? Where can i read some speculation?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Cracked 5400kh/s at lowest on XCN: https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xcnwolf750ti11.png
Why do you always post 2 big pictures? Very uncomfortable to watch.

u prefer real human right ? Me too.

lol i like them, i was looking for nude animals with human guises
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

u prefer real human right ? Me too.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

He's obviously doing it to make you uncomfortable. Don't like it? Ignore button just for you.

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: