Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 91. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Still no AMD miner, huh? What's the hold up for one? Or just no one wants to code for it?

AMD = at least 500 sat

The dump seems to slow down now. People are mining and keeping coin. Most AMD miner don't keep coin because they are huge farm from China.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Still no AMD miner, huh? What's the hold up for one? Or just no one wants to code for it?

this is a good thing, less rape, the price would fall even more with amd china farm
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
we don't need no stinking AMD miner Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
is possible to implement a system alias in the future? think this would be a great feature.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
The good news is that the price can't drop much more; if XCN goes to 300 satoshi it will only take 1 BTC / day to maintain the price assuming all miners sell (they don't). Also, inflation is dropping every minute, however slowly...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this coin is seriously the most fucking innovative coin in crypto now

Cheesy

I agree that Bittrex could help promote the coin. More volume then at Polo. What price would you need to break even with mining atm?
Activity: 238
if you guys think bittrex wouldnt bring extra attention and volume, do your research. poloniex is made of playdough and is terrible to use, please do your research, i know many coins which dwelled @ low 10k market cap for months on poloniex then when it hit bittrex it suddenly got attention and at least x8 the market cap and growing. mintpal would also be great. moolah/slex now owns mintpal, perhaps you could let him know of your coin. this coin is seriously the most fucking innovative coin in crypto now, it has actual true use and functionality. i dont see how its dropping and useless clone coins like wankcoin and ducknote have a marketcap 10x the amount.

dev needs to think about modifying the mining rewards for a short period until more attention is reached. do not give up, you are an amazing coder, and have amazing skills and ideas, you have successfully solved many problems in the crypto world, unfortunately its all going unnoticed.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
I will try to create a basic open source block explorer when I have time. Right now I am working on a web wallet.

great job.but what time to complete?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
the lastest BCN and DSH can syns much faster ,is that mini-blockchain tech?

u mean startup of wallet is faster that have nothing to do with miniblockchain
thats just reduced startup checks called "express loading"
Activity: 122
the lastest BCN and DSH can syns much faster ,is that mini-blockchain tech?
Activity: 483
I will try to create a basic open source block explorer when I have time. Right now I am working on a web wallet.
Good job,thank you for the quick reply.
legendary
Activity: 1536
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 483
minichain still down. anyone working on a new block explorer?
The same to me.I just wonder why and how to solve the problem.

Same concern here.
Activity: 308
Do we have some updates on development ?Is it stopped?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i think its time to stop mining if u expect fast gains

cryptonite is a longterm projects i dont see it be a x10 x100 coin in the next 6 months
what i can see is price falls lot deeper its very high amount coins each day that need to be bought up

leave as long as u can
and let my miners mine that worthless crap  Cool
i wont even sell it

i like to gather crap   Roll Eyes
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Ask the dev!!!
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: