Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 100. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I wonder why don't you guys update the coinmarketcap.com XCN markets with the Novaexchange?
It will help a lot, giveing not many have funds over chinese exchanges. I bought from nova, but not many knows that is listed there.

Yeah, there is absolutely 0 trading activity on nova for XCN

Indeed. Last trade was 2 days ago. This coin needs to be promoted. Twitter is a good crypto PR tool.  Also some giveaways, bounties, would help free coins always do the trick.

If you look some posts back I wrote a draft for a Facebook giveaway. Please comment.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
I wonder why don't you guys update the coinmarketcap.com XCN markets with the Novaexchange?
It will help a lot, giveing not many have funds over chinese exchanges. I bought from nova, but not many knows that is listed there.

Indeed. Last trade was 2 days ago. This coin needs to be promoted. Twitter is a good crypto PR tool.  Also some giveaways, bounties, would help free coins always do the trick.

For sure !

How adding to coinmarketcap novaexchange market ?
Need to promote it ! ( or even better, adding to cryptopia ) Smiley
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Indeed. Last trade was 2 days ago. This coin needs to be promoted. Twitter is a good crypto PR tool.  Also some giveaways, bounties, would help free coins always do the trick.

Activity: 140
PM pallas,
Please reply
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Can't wait the return for btc38 !!
You should wait for a few months  Grin

Don't be so negative, at times they recovered much quicker :-)
I hope they don't fix it for a while
 Price will be cheaper for bag holders Cheesy

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Don't be so negative, at times they recovered much quicker :-)
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Facebook giveaway draft, please comment.

Rules:
  • 300 XCN per post, from the fund
  • Post must include a link to this thread, plus some text explaining what's XCN and its special features
  • Only one post per facebook profile
  • YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 100 FRIENS TO APPLY
  • ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY (don't copy from someone else)
  • Post a link to your post and your XCN address for reward ON THE SLACK CHANNEL; don't post here or PM, we are not allowed to use BTCtalk for giveaways
  • Giveaway starts now and ends September, 20

NOT ACTIVE YET, TO BE APPROVED BY THE COMMUNITY FIRST

Awsome! Count me in!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Facebook giveaway draft, please comment.

Rules:
  • 300 XCN per post, from the fund
  • Post must include a link to this thread, plus some text explaining what's XCN and its special features
  • Only one post per facebook profile
  • YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 100 FRIENS TO APPLY
  • ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY (don't copy from someone else)
  • Post a link to your post and your XCN address for reward ON THE SLACK CHANNEL; don't post here or PM, we are not allowed to use BTCtalk for giveaways
  • Giveaway starts now and ends September, 20

NOT ACTIVE YET, TO BE APPROVED BY THE COMMUNITY FIRST
Now with this cheap price is better buy this coin and wait for a while and sell. You can make a nice profit, I see this going again to 500-1000 sats.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
And shows the coin potential.

Yep, it has more potential than 90% of top100 coinmarketcap projects. People just need to zoom out and stop panicing, xcn is still 100x from march.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
From $0.000069 to $0.083124, that is 1200x  Cool

That's what I was saying, good profit ;-)
And shows the coin potential.
legendary
2017 (and all time) low:

2017 (and all time) high:

From $0.000069 to $0.083124, that is 1200x  Cool

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Price is really cheap
I'm waiting for 50 sat in bter to back to this coin again:D

Exactly what happened in the past: price down to 50 sat, then pump 10x. I don't like it because it's speculation, but what can I say, it's easy profit so I can't complain.
wow so those who able to get those cheap coins and sold it 10x really earn  lot let see if that will happen again seems to interesting if some good news
regarding to additional exchange will be updated here, I will look forward dev and place some spare coin as well.
legendary
do you guys think we should reduce payout amount?

Not sure that would make any difference, just monitor the faucet for some time...

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Faucet need donation here.. Cool

CVftwe8kKSnwM3ruTy6yRVypydtkQ1xvqU

How much have you "mined" already?  Cheesy

I think at some point faucet was giving away close to 10% of daily xcn production, hands down the best miner there is...

do you guys think we should reduce payout amount?

Some times give away just great to attract some investors  Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Not much mined from from faucet..

And price just fall away.. need better promotion and make this really used for payment..
Pages:
Jump to: