Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 104. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
First post.

There I find Windows Build Guide, and wallet on site - http://cryptonite.info/?page=download ( I think, that old version there )
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Where I can download fixed binar file of the wallet for win ?  Huh
First post.
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Where I can download fixed binar file of the wallet for win ?  Huh
It's me, or the difficulty just dropped a lot ? Smiley
Most people aren't comfortable with mining without getting paid for over a month.

What do you mean by : not paid for over a month ? That they can't sell at so small price like bter ?
Anyway, great news for us, miners, this difficulty drop Smiley
Yes. Since it's more profitable to mine something else than sell on bter, a lot of miners have moved on. At least until btc38 fixes their wallet.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Most people aren't comfortable with mining without getting paid for over a month.

What do you mean by : not paid for over a month ? That they can't sell at so small price like bter ?
Anyway, great news for us, miners, this difficulty drop Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
maxminers pool :

Code:
Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: []

Is offline because of wallet problems ( Does pool updated their walllets? suprnova not - version 1.1 -(

UPD. When I mined xcn solo, I got eventual memory leaks, they happened while spamming rpc getwork calls by rigs, I think pools have same problems, It can be fixed by compiling wallet with tcmalloc (It has the same reasons as in the firefox in 2006.. - a lot of small allocations with standard libc library).

I've been mining solo for months and no leaks, maybe it's a Windows only problem.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I just added the Web wallet link on the first post.

http://xcn.nosmokes.org/

Since I only got positive reviews, I will send the bounty to him.
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
maxminers pool :

Code:
Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: []

Is offline because of wallet problems ( Does pool updated their walllets? suprnova not - version 1.1 -(

UPD. When I mined xcn solo, I got eventual memory leaks, they happened while spamming rpc getwork calls by rigs, I think pools have same problems, It can be fixed by compiling wallet with tcmalloc (It has the same reasons as in the firefox in 2006.. - a lot of small allocations with standard libc library).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
maxminers xcn dead too.(((
i start learning linux. yrsolo pool coming!!!  Cool
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
supronva xcn dead

got many unconfirmed coins stuck there... orphan blocks? weird..
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
man, everybody cant b happy P
im miner and i bether have some place to sell with little profit then big profit and 0 ways how to sell P
There is already an exchange you can sell your XCN for low profit - bter. That's the kind of profit you're looking at if Poloniex opens up XCN trading again so that all the miners will start mining XCN. Or you could just wait for btc38 to open up their wallet again and earn a lot more. As a miner you should know that if Poloniex opens its doors for XCN again, everyone who is currently mining at zpool, yiimp and similar will start mining XCN - which will bring the difficulty up with about 100x and bring down the profit with almost as much, even if the price per XCN would slightly increase.

You're right, I admit Smiley

But correct me if I'm wrong, but when btc38 will open his wallet, the XCN price on BTER will adjust quickly, no ? I doubt it will stay 2x less in bter than btc38..

in theory, the price should be something in between those exchanges, thanks to ppl doing arbitrage...BUT.. btc38 volume is huuge in front of bter... so the price should be closer to btc38... (bter would be dry of cheap coins, and price will rise there)....  in theory.. so anything can happen in reality  Grin
Activity: 348
Price going down...

Need more promotion here.. Cool
legendary
Black Belt Developer
looks like the nova wallet is down.  Huh

They just updated their wallet, maybe they are testing it.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
looks like the nova wallet is down.  Huh
Activity: 140
Yes, would be nice to buy a lot just before the opening of btc38 ^^
Just have to know when it will be repaired Smiley

watch the markets. you will see it comming.
someone always know and it will be reflected on markets.
 Wink
Jump to: