Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 101. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Faucet need donation here.. Cool

CVftwe8kKSnwM3ruTy6yRVypydtkQ1xvqU

How much have you "mined" already?  Cheesy

I think at some point faucet was giving away close to 10% of daily xcn production, hands down the best miner there is...

do you guys think we should reduce payout amount?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

How much have you "mined" already?  Cheesy

I think at some point faucet was giving away close to 10% of daily xcn production, hands down the best miner there is...

PBoC bans of ICO's, and south coreea concerns and latest russian declarations.
For my part, i will wait and see how much those governments declarations will influence a 70 billions market.

Exactly my thoughts.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Sent 1K from fund.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
My opinion is that if you want the coin to get more popular...sure a giveaway would be nice, but the best bet would be an easy to deal with exchange, like cryptopia, nova or bittrex, and eventually see the coin on whattomine calculator

We are on nova already, bittrex and poloniex are in limbo (bittrex since forever, poloniex new coin submission some days ago).
We are already on whattomine as well.

I think im retarded sometimes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Price is really cheap
I'm waiting for 50 sat in bter to back to this coin again:D

Exactly what happened in the past: price down to 50 sat, then pump 10x. I don't like it because it's speculation, but what can I say, it's easy profit so I can't complain.

All coins are down, including btc, eth, and all major crypto, due to PBoC bans of ICO's, and south coreea concerns and latest russian declarations.
For my part, i will wait and see how much those governments declarations will influence a 70 billions market.
It will be interesting for the future.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Price is really cheap

Exactly what happened in the past: price down to 50 sat, then pump 10x. I don't like it because it's speculation, but what can I say, it's easy profit so I can't complain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Price is really cheap
legendary
Black Belt Developer
My opinion is that if you want the coin to get more popular...sure a giveaway would be nice, but the best bet would be an easy to deal with exchange, like cryptopia, nova or bittrex, and eventually see the coin on whattomine calculator

We are on nova already, bittrex and poloniex are in limbo (bittrex since forever, poloniex new coin submission some days ago).
We are already on whattomine as well.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Activity: 378
I think they just are not even trying... yet.
They fixed it in the past so I'm sure they will again, it's just a matter of time.
That's the problem though. It's really a matter of unpacking a zip file and - worst case scenario - deleting the old block chain they have. The haven't been able to do it for two and a half weeks since the latest windows version was released. They just keep saying that it's "suspended to mention" or other bullshit non-comprehensive wording.

I'm sure the wallet will get back up eventually, but it'll probably take a couple more months before they try unpacking that zip file.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
We need some promotion for the coin.
I need to ask you guys two things.

First is what do you think is better: a twitter giveaway, a facebook giveaway, something that is not a giveaway (please suggest)? The last we did was a twitter giveaway and it worked pretty well.

Second is the fund is running low, currently 47315 XCN only. I'm not sure it's enough for a decent giveaway and for sure it's not enough for the bounties that are left, considering we will be adding more in the near future.
Please donate, even small amounts are good: CP6uhgcDnXzdgQhnz2q1xhSFMFinmqkQkh

Thanks!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
And poof goes the profitability from btc38 as well. I'm sorry, but they seem extremely incompetent. Shouldn't be this hard to get a wallet running.

I think they just are not even trying... yet.
They fixed it in the past so I'm sure they will again, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 378
And poof goes the profitability from btc38 as well. I'm sorry, but they seem extremely incompetent. Shouldn't be this hard to get a wallet running.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
My wallet just stopped working. I was solo mining and the wallet suddenly closed itself, then I try to open it but the process kills itself after it starts loading. I tried both cryptonite-qt and cryptonited. This is the log file: https://i.imgur.com/M2BBtCU.png and this is how cryptinited output looks just 1 second before it closes itself(after sync point is written on the screen): https://i.imgur.com/R8PpinG.png

Why is this happening? How to fix it?

Probably the block database got corrupted. No problem, just use the snapshot in the first post.

It works now, used latest snapshot.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
My wallet just stopped working. I was solo mining and the wallet suddenly closed itself, then I try to open it but the process kills itself after it starts loading. I tried both cryptonite-qt and cryptonited. This is the log file: https://i.imgur.com/M2BBtCU.png and this is how cryptinited output looks just 1 second before it closes itself(after sync point is written on the screen): https://i.imgur.com/R8PpinG.png

I have about 80k xcn on my wallet, and I have backup wallet.dat with about 75k xcn but I hope it's nothing serious and that I didn't lose my money.

Probably the block database got corrupted. No problem, just use the snapshot in the first post.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Btc38 say: "There is a BUG in the wallet, maintenance..."

Don't know what they mean, wallet forked flawlessly for weeks, all wallet functionality works too at full volume.

Nevermind, support doesn't know what's going on the technical side.
Pages:
Jump to: