Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 102. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Btc38 say: "There is a BUG in the wallet, maintenance..."

Don't know what they mean, wallet worked flawlessly for weeks, all wallet functionality works too at full volume.
Activity: 378
My wallet has been running flawlessly for long now.
Any of you ever had a crash, after upgrading to the newest wallet?
I'm still wondering if there is some work left to do in that regard.
It's been working absolutely fine for me since I upgraded to the latest version. Having two QT wallets and six cryptonited and they've never crashed since the update.

Previously the wallet had been crashing every now and then on different rigs, but not now, not a single crash. Very good work done and the bounties were well earned.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
My wallet has been running flawlessly for long now.
Any of you ever had a crash, after upgrading to the newest wallet?
I'm still wondering if there is some work left to do in that regard.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!5EIglJRD!9iijrPglB6s_ahw6SCqxv9xmSv_rx8wivD6CTPOlLUg

I've moved to bi-weekly update (from weekly), because full blocks download is not a problem any longer (it's much faster with the new wallet).
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
How can we have suprnova mining working again ?

Impossible to mine on any pool those days

Try bugging ocminer and/or this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcn-cryptonite-pool-xcnsuprnovacc-m7-pow-nvidiacpu-1583062

Thank you very much pallas Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Try bugging ocminer and/or this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcn-cryptonite-pool-xcnsuprnovacc-m7-pow-nvidiacpu-1583062

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Looks like btc38 is down for english speaking people (at least).
That's because their Facebook authentication is down and doesn't necessarily mean they're upgrading anything. Since you have a contact there, you should let them know that it's down because they might not know.

Look at the chinese pages, they have a new layout.
They surely know but I'll write to them nonetheless.
Activity: 378
That's because their Facebook authentication is down and doesn't necessarily mean they're upgrading anything. Since you have a contact there, you should let them know that it's down because they might not know.
Activity: 176
pallas come on slack I need to talk with u. Thanks
They must be doing some site upgrades, let's see if they include xcn wallet into the bunch!
Meanwhile, a coin submission to poloniex has been submitted by bilbo (he had to do it like a new coin) and I bugged bittrex again, with the new wallet information.

You'r the best boss Smiley

Ps : suprnova mining still dead.. :/
legendary
Black Belt Developer
They must be doing some site upgrades, let's see if they include xcn wallet into the bunch!
Meanwhile, a coin submission to poloniex has been submitted by bilbo (he had to do it like a new coin) and I bugged bittrex again, with the new wallet information.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
1. Mini blockchain eliminates ever-growing need for blockchain storage.
True.

2. ZCash privacy enables use of coin like real cash money, with all privacy intact.
wtf???

3. Proof-of-stake eliminates wasting computing power for mining and enables everyone to take part in the network without any (hardware) investment.
No no no, it only enables big holders to take control.

MY COIN would be xcn with miniblockchain + xmr with privacy + dcr type pos.

So light that every "thing" in the internet could run a node. So light that every mobile device could be a node too. Something where everyone can vote. Something that will rule the world of cryptos.

Words I don't like (when speaking about cryptos): Masternode, corporate, trusted setup, POS, asic, china, sha256

Quoted your post over in the other thread.
Let's talk over there, please.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
True.

2. ZCash privacy enables use of coin like real cash money, with all privacy intact.
wtf???

3. Proof-of-stake eliminates wasting computing power for mining and enables everyone to take part in the network without any (hardware) investment.
No no no, it only enables big holders to take control.

MY COIN would be xcn with miniblockchain + xmr with privacy + dcr type pos.

So light that every "thing" in the internet could run a node. So light that every mobile device could be a node too. Something where everyone can vote. Something that will rule the world of cryptos.

Words I don't like (when speaking about cryptos): Masternode, corporate, trusted setup, POS, asic, china, sha256

It's a proof that the concept was right, back in 2014.

Absolutely agree!
Would anybody be interested in discussing the future development possibilities of XCN somewhere in a separate thread?
I personally would label it "My dream coin" and I would like to see some of the best features out there joined up in a single coin. Those would be:
- Mini blockchain
- ZCash privacy
- POS instead of mining

Those three features thrown into a single coin don't exist yet and I think that combination would be the ultimate coin that is actually usable as a real-world money replacement. Reason:

Who'd be interested?

i'm in, with a little reserve for number 3.

Alright, started a thread.
Everyone, please discuss this topic in here now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133453.new#new
Activity: 140

Absolutely agree!
Would anybody be interested in discussing the future development possibilities of XCN somewhere in a separate thread?
I personally would label it "My dream coin" and I would like to see some of the best features out there joined up in a single coin. Those would be:
- Mini blockchain
- ZCash privacy
- POS instead of mining

Those three features thrown into a single coin don't exist yet and I think that combination would be the ultimate coin that is actually usable as a real-world money replacement. Reason:

Who'd be interested?

i'm in, with a little reserve for number 3.

Absolutely agree!
- Mini blockchain
- ZCash privacy
- POS instead of mining

Who'd be interested?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
offtopic: It has been 4 days since i fired up the monero daemon... still d/ling blockchain. Its taking AGES

go XCN go!!

It's on topic instead ;-)
Mini-blockchain works pretty fine, now that all known bugs have been fixed. It's a proof that the concept was right, back in 2014.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
offtopic: It has been 4 days since i fired up the monero daemon... still d/ling blockchain. Its taking AGES

go XCN go!!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Price will adjust in minutes, on all exchanges, bter, bx and nova when btc38 will open the wallet. 90% of xcn is already on btc38. it is the reference market.
Mean time i see miners sell xcn on bter, at 50%, and traders buys xcn on bter, nova and bx to sell it with 100% profit on btc38 when wallet will be open.
Again  Grin
Such a confindence in "same price" on btc38  Grin Investors usually avoid coins with many problems.

Tell the people who traded xcn 8000 btc/day volume a couple months ago, after the longest btc38 wallet malfunction.
Jump to: