Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 105. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Yes, would be nice to buy a lot just before the opening of btc38 ^^
Just have to know when it will be repaired Smiley
Activity: 140
man, everybody cant b happy P
im miner and i bether have some place to sell with little profit then big profit and 0 ways how to sell P
There is already an exchange you can sell your XCN for low profit - bter. That's the kind of profit you're looking at if Poloniex opens up XCN trading again so that all the miners will start mining XCN. Or you could just wait for btc38 to open up their wallet again and earn a lot more. As a miner you should know that if Poloniex opens its doors for XCN again, everyone who is currently mining at zpool, yiimp and similar will start mining XCN - which will bring the difficulty up with about 100x and bring down the profit with almost as much, even if the price per XCN would slightly increase.

You're right, I admit Smiley

But correct me if I'm wrong, but when btc38 will open his wallet, the XCN price on BTER will adjust quickly, no ? I doubt it will stay 2x less in bter than btc38..

Price will adjust in minutes, on all exchanges, bter, bx and nova when btc38 will open the wallet. 90% of xcn is already on btc38. it is the reference market.
Mean time i see miners sell xcn on bter, at 50%, and traders buys xcn on bter, nova and bx to sell it with 100% profit on btc38 when wallet will be open.
Again  Grin
im miner and i bether have some place to sell with little profit then big profit and 0 ways how to sell P
There is already an exchange you can sell your XCN for low profit - bter. That's the kind of profit you're looking at if Poloniex opens up XCN trading again so that all the miners will start mining XCN. Or you could just wait for btc38 to open up their wallet again and earn a lot more. As a miner you should know that if Poloniex opens its doors for XCN again, everyone who is currently mining at zpool, yiimp and similar will start mining XCN - which will bring the difficulty up with about 100x and bring down the profit with almost as much, even if the price per XCN would slightly increase.

You're right, I admit Smiley

But correct me if I'm wrong, but when btc38 will open his wallet, the XCN price on BTER will adjust quickly, no ? I doubt it will stay 2x less in bter than btc38..
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

Better hope for btc38
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 247
If the coin is listed on 'popular' trading platforms, like bittrex or poloniex, this would pump the price a lot I guess
It will also decrease the profit for miners since it'll result in more people mining. Unless the price would shoot through the roof, but then again that would only be temporary, since that would result in more miners. Pretty much what happened to all other coins that are available on big western exchanges. It's great for traders, it's bad for miners looking to profit.

If the coin is listed on 'popular' trading platforms, like bittrex or poloniex, this would pump the price a lot I guess
It will also decrease the profit for miners since it'll result in more people mining. Unless the price would shoot through the roof, but then again that would only be temporary, since that would result in more miners. Pretty much what happened to all other coins that are available on big western exchanges. It's great for traders, it's bad for miners looking to profit.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Any volunteers for poloniex coin submission?
service staff 小周: Hello, if XCN's wallet has been upgraded, we will follow up as soon as possible. Please wait patiently for the repair of your wallet, thank you for your information and wish you a happy life.

latest response from btc38 CS

According to I understand that answer, is that they managed to update the wallet, but they lack proofs, and they will put it online
More like if it's true that there's a new version available, they will look into it as soon as possible.

They've known about the new wallet for a while (both pallas and several users have told them countless times). I'm sure they need time to properly test the new version properly before putting it live, but I doubt they've even started.
service staff 小周: Hello, if XCN's wallet has been upgraded, we will follow up as soon as possible. Please wait patiently for the repair of your wallet, thank you for your information and wish you a happy life.

According to I understand that answer, is that they managed to update the wallet, but they lack proofs, and they will put it online
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

legendary
Black Belt Developer
if this coin is dead on novaexange, i dont see reason why should be somehow alive on poloniex...

The two things are unrelated. When poloniex was working it had about the same volume as btc38.
if this coin is dead on novaexange, i dont see reason why should be somehow alive on poloniex...

Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Another reawakened coin.  I haven't had much luck with these.  Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Poloniex wants a new coin submission from scratch, like if we have never been there.

That sucks, but still worth a try?  also binance
Poloniex wants a new coin submission from scratch, like if we have never been there.

Pallas, binance, is also a good option, as I have heard all the coins that are accepted there acquire a high volume, as the Chinese are addicted to the use of cryptomonedas
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
so long time and btc38 still not working...
oportunity cost for this coin is just to big....
now im hodler P.. not worth selling at 0.011 or 0.006usd..(
lets hope for better price...P
Jump to: