Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 106. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I think Pallas is right, just have to wait it out.
BTC38 does provide the best exchange rate for XCN and I find it useful for daily mining operations or when I done with trying to find the 'new or must have' coin to mine.
As for trusting BTC38?
Given it does not ask for a passport, I find that useful; but I wouldn't keep thousands of dollars worth of currency there either.
I believe though it is fairly safe when dealing in the hundreds of dollars range.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks for the info!  any problems w/d btc from btc38?
It's been almost a month since I withdrew BTC from btc38 since their XCN wallet has been down for almost four weeks now. However, I had no issues withdrawing BTC from btc38 when I tried. No verification needed.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
i just want to know if anyone has problem with xcn deposit or w/d  at bter..
I haven't transferred XCN to BTER recently since their price for XCN is less than half of BTC38. However, I did it once (before I knew about BTC38) and it worked fine back then. I had to trade to BTC and then ETH though, because I couldn't withdraw BTC (even after accepted verification).

By using BTER you don't "have to mess" with CNY, but you do "have to mess" with other currencies instead. Same amount of conversions but less than half of the profit.

Thanks for the info!  any problems w/d btc from btc38?
i just want to know if anyone has problem with xcn deposit or w/d  at bter..
I haven't transferred XCN to BTER recently since their price for XCN is less than half of BTC38. However, I did it once (before I knew about BTC38) and it worked fine back then. I had to trade to BTC and then ETH though, because I couldn't withdraw BTC (even after accepted verification).

By using BTER you don't "have to mess" with CNY, but you do "have to mess" with other currencies instead. Same amount of conversions but less than half of the profit.
is it safe to use bter?  i am looking to get back in as i can never stay away from this damn coin..   

looking for an exchange where i dont have to mess with (cny)

Is it safe to use usd? Yen, eur, cny? Wake up.

i just want to know if anyone has problem with xcn deposit or w/d  at bter..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
is it safe to use bter?  i am looking to get back in as i can never stay away from this damn coin..   

Is it safe to use usd? Yen, eur, cny? Wake up.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Patience with btc38, in the past I have opened tickets on several different coins there, after loads of happy life they were always fixed. Again, patience, engineers are resolving.

Speaking about exchanges, bx.in.th wants Thailand address now + passport (any nationality goes). There were some cheap coins available there but sadly I was not allowed to trade anymore.
"we will be in its wallet after the completion of the first time the opening of the lifting function"
What the hell does that mean!?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
There are a lot of exchanges.  Why XCN is only on 2 Chinese exchanges?
If not bittrex or similar, why not cryptopia or at least nova?
XCN is listed on Nova, but have low price (~100 sat`s).
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner

XCN had 1M usd daily volume at btc38...  that´s why we want it back online! (not many coins have that volume, even the ones listed at Polo or Trex)

Wallet had problems before (I still have coins freezed at Poloniex) but now wallet has been fixed and its working fine. Maybe we are going be listed on new exchanges soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
Answer to my daily ticket at btc38..."Hello, please also be patient, we are also concerned about the problem of XCN, we will be in its wallet after the completion of the first time the opening of the lifting function, thank you very much for your support, I wish you a happy life!"

i will be happy when you fix YOUR problem, duuuude.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Btc38 will work, sooner or later. They make a lot of money on xcn, that's why I think so. Can find a better argument? :-)
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
It's super hard to know what the hell btc38 actually means. When asked if they had any update on the XCN situation now when they've been sent a new wallet that supposedly should fix their problem they said this:

Hello, xcn due to block network problems, has been suspended to mention. Please also be patient

I wish they could hire at least a single person that don't have to use Google translate to respond to their non-Chinese customers.
haha Grin

I: Hello. XCN wallet still not work. New version is released.https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite/releases
Network is fixed and no return to old date of blockchain.
btc38:Hello, I'm sorry XCN wallet is temporarily faulty, please wait for the wallet to resume after the operation, I wish you a happy life!
I did not even doubt that it would be so. We can forget about btc38.
It's super hard to know what the hell btc38 actually means. When asked if they had any update on the XCN situation now when they've been sent a new wallet that supposedly should fix their problem they said this:

Hello, xcn due to block network problems, has been suspended to mention. Please also be patient

I wish they could hire at least a single person that don't have to use Google translate to respond to their non-Chinese customers.
Have you guys tried to get listed on https://www.binance.com/  ? 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Deposited 3500 in no problems

has anyone been using the webwallet?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
what makes a node light weight?

I think it doesnt have to download the whole blockchain (whole history of transactions), only part of it. Takes less Hard Drive space.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what makes a node light weight?
Jump to: