Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 109. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Nothing related to wallets, but any chances cryptonite value can go high again ?
It drops and drops, always..

It was like that some months ago, down down than up to the moon. Just be patient and you will be rewarded ;-)

I see devs active and coin definatly has something different and better to offer.

I think its not the classic pump and dump, profitable coin of the week...

I´ll throw some hashpower here.

Thanks pallas for keeping alive the coin, and palguin and krnlx for your recent work... and ocminer for the pool  Smiley

Yep, thanks to pallas, krnlx and palgin (and many others) for all the work you have done to keep this masterpiece project alive. Price should and is going down after done 1000x in fiat in months only.

Buy when the price is low enough, try to be that first buyer...  Smiley

Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
Nothing related to wallets, but any chances cryptonite value can go high again ?

It was like that some months ago, down down than up to the moon. Just be patient and you will be rewarded ;-)

I see devs active and coin definatly has something different and better to offer.

I think its not the classic pump and dump, profitable coin of the week...

I´ll throw some hashpower here.

Thanks pallas for keeping alive the coin, and palgin and krnlx for your recent work... and ocminer for the pool  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
nono still cant connect... This site can’t be reached for last 3 days...maybe this site is banned b mine ISP..dontknow...

ty for that ''proxy'' i try it..maybe it can ''fix'' it..
otherways i ned to ''hack'' neigbors wifi WPA key P lol P

Offtopic: don't brute WPA, trick WPS with pixie dust attack (if possible, of course, not every router is subject to this attack vector) Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
The web wallet seems to work fine as intended. Granted, I've only sent 200 coins to and from the wallet, but it works for that.

I would like to suggest to pallas that the bounty for a web wallet should be increased if the source code was provided to you (or open sourced). That way, in case this wallet would go down, it'd be much easier to get a new one up and running. Just a suggestion though, which I believe could help make sure that a proper web wallet is always available - or be used by anyone that wants to.

The sources are already on the original github.

nono still cant connect... This site can’t be reached for last 3 days...maybe this site is banned b mine ISP..dontknow...

ty for that ''proxy'' i try it..maybe it can ''fix'' it..
otherways i ned to ''hack'' neigbors wifi WPA key P lol P
Activity: 176
http://xcn-explorer.miners-zone.net

is down, might benefit from the new wallet ;-)

Updated to latest qt wallet.

For others:
addnode=194.88.107.212
Activity: 378
The web wallet seems to work fine as intended. Granted, I've only sent 200 coins to and from the wallet, but it works for that.

I would like to suggest to pallas that the bounty for a web wallet should be increased if the source code was provided to you (or open sourced). That way, in case this wallet would go down, it'd be much easier to get a new one up and running. Just a suggestion though, which I believe could help make sure that a proper web wallet is always available - or be used by anyone that wants to.

Oh, well in that case - great! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
hm, i was probably ip baned on btc38, or i dontknow... cant load page, but can load google translate...
i never used that acount..just waited for xcn wallet fix..and now...cant use it..this is so arrrggghhh

maybe when u boys fix the wallet i can use some proxy to connect or i dontknow.....others way im fu..ed....

Btc38 was down for a while today.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

hm, i was probably ip baned on btc38, or i dontknow... cant load page, but can load google translate...
i never used that acount..just waited for xcn wallet fix..and now...cant use it..this is so arrrggghhh

maybe when u boys fix the wallet i can use some proxy to connect or i dontknow.....others way im fu..ed....

https://fri-gate.org/ and be happy  Wink

Activity: 247

Activity: 839
Windows binaries set with reducted sizes and bad node fix (adviced by krnlx):

Windows Binaries with badnode fix/smaller size

P.S.: Anyone interested in migrating to newer version of bitcoin-qt wallet base? Any ETR for btc38?
I'm guessing I don't need to use these if I have added my own nodes?

If you have your own nodes added, the only difference is binary size.

P.S.: Anyone interested in migrating to newer version of bitcoin-qt wallet base? Any ETR for btc38?
I'm guessing I don't need to use these if I have added my own nodes?

legendary
Black Belt Developer
@krnlx: please PM me your xcn address to claim the two bounties.

bounties sent.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
@pallas , add windows build guide to the first page, or it will be lost between messages  Smiley

it's already there ;-)
@pallas , add windows build guide to the first page, or it will be lost between messages  Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
@krnlx: please PM me your xcn address to claim the two bounties.

congrats krnlx, well deserved!
Jump to: