Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 162. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Seems (like some other wallets) there is a maximum of 4 miners connection for solomining?? Is there a way to get more than 4 connections to one wallet? Thanks for any input Smiley

Upload your blockchain files from the wallet please, I can't sync, stuck in 6 days since last block.
Then i will tell you how to increase maximum connections for miners  Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
we definitely need new exchange for XCN, BTER and BTC38 is still sucking with withdrawal issue.

Btc38 everything is normal

Yeah also normal everything here.

Apart from suprnova pool disconnecting all the time.

btc,eth,ltc withdrawal not processing if it bigger then 1 btc
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
George5 btc38 is chinese and other sites not supported in our area.Thats why.Anyone want to sell i will give good rate.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
we definitely need new exchange for XCN, BTER and BTC38 is still sucking with withdrawal issue.

Yeah also normal everything here.

Apart from suprnova pool disconnecting all the time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Dev, what wrong with POLO wallet? that they say?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Today will use the RMB transaction

XCN is about to move to the RMB for btc38 exchange,LOL Grin

How do you know? Was it announced anywhere?

Hi.I need cryptonite for .044 btc or simply 120 usd.If any trusted member want to sell then contact me/

What's wrong with buying xcn on the exchanges?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi.I need cryptonite for .044 btc or simply 120 usd.If any trusted member want to sell then contact me/
Activity: 177
Activity: 541
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Activity: 541

XCN is about to move to the RMB for btc38 exchange,LOL Grin
Activity: 31

pallas: if I want to build & maintain a full snapshot, I need to add the -txinfo parameter to the wallet, correct?

I just noticed that my windows wallet seems to have pruned the full snapshot I once started off. At least the appdata directory only shows a couple 100 meg.

-> How do I make sure a wallet keeps a full blockchain? because -txinfo doesn't seem to change anything.
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
Seems (like some other wallets) there is a maximum of 4 miners connection for solomining?? Is there a way to get more than 4 connections to one wallet? Thanks for any input Smiley

Multiple wallets using different ports?

Yes I know it is a scotchtape kind of a solution but it used to work back in the days...

Yeah that's what I'm doing now, bummer.... thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Multiple wallets using different ports?

Yes I know it is a scotchtape kind of a solution but it used to work back in the days...
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
about hype: Yes the price jump is really fast BUT I think this is far from the end for XCN. The simple reason is: xcn is real innovation and the only coin that actually goes towards a scalable, usable fiat money replacement. So I expect this to go a lot higher - long term.
But it seems all crypto coins are experiencing a similar thing right now. Look at BTC ... Some big money must have discovered this as a playground.

about the rewards:
My opinion is to pay in xcn unadjusted - get stuff done. OR maybe split up the money now - once with a community poll. But don't readjust it every time the price changes.
Activity: 16
Hi guys sorry for the absence I'm on holidays this week with very poor connection!
The bounty amounts will need to be fixed because the price is 10x when they were conceived ;-)

I donated and i do not want to lower the bounty.
Let's get things done.
More money, more interest we get.
That bounty account has the money to make  things happened. That was the idea.
Do not get greedy.

Interesting points.

Say you want 'X' built for the project, and XCN was worth a penny at the time and the bounty was 5k($50).

Now there are two options with a caveat.

Option 1 would be to still offer the 5k XCN simply as more of an incentive, because it equals $300.
Option 2 would be to offer 830 XCN to make the exact same offer as before in dollars($50).

The caveat is that the price could go up or down, so each offer is kinda the same.

My opinion is that the bounty should adjust to the price of XCN, but you should think about raising the overall price of the bounties to attract developers.

Like a fully functional, tested and deployed web wallet should be pretty damn big.  Yes a person's time should be part volunteering simply to add value to the coin, but shouldn't it also pay them for their time?  No idea how much but it could take say 80 hours to get that up and running.  What is that worth? $100? $500? $1000?  Should the future evaluation of XCN factor into that based on what they developed?

Damn interesting questions!

(also puts in perspective pre-mining, as stuff simply costs money to get done)

crypto price go up and down. pumps every where right now.
pay the damn rewords while price is still up. and when people are interested. we will still need those upgrades when the price will be down.
do not get cheap.

EDIT: i do not know how to do any of that. i just donated and want things done, whatewer pice for xcn is.

I get where you are coming from... but I think that the $ amount not the XCN amount is key.

I recently spent some time getting the Paper Wallet together.  I don't know what the community may decide to give me for it... Hell there wasn't even a bounty, but now we have one.

If there were a bounty, let's say of $5000(500k XCN)  Grin back a few months ago, I would not expect the community go give me $30k now.  I mean it would be nice but this price bump was huge and the value is leveling and maintaining value.

I think properly bumping up the bounties by say 25% in $ is worth it, and we have it because of the price hike.
Activity: 954
@pallas or anyone that can answer.  What is the text to get more than (4) rigs to mine to a local wallet?  I use maxconnections=n but it doesn't seem to work with Cryptonite.  Please advise.

Thanks,

-pokeytex
Rebuild wallet?
Jump to: