Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 163. (Read 215662 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@pallas or anyone that can answer.  What is the text to get more than (4) rigs to mine to a local wallet?  I use maxconnections=n but it doesn't seem to work with Cryptonite.  Please advise.

Thanks,

-pokeytex
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi guys sorry for the absence I'm on holidays this week with very poor connection!
The bounty amounts will need to be fixed because the price is 10x when they were conceived ;-)

I donated and i do not want to lower the bounty.
Let's get things done.
More money, more interest we get.
That bounty account has the money to make  things happened. That was the idea.
Do not get greedy.

Interesting points.

Say you want 'X' built for the project, and XCN was worth a penny at the time and the bounty was 5k($50).

Now there are two options with a caveat.

Option 1 would be to still offer the 5k XCN simply as more of an incentive, because it equals $300.
Option 2 would be to offer 830 XCN to make the exact same offer as before in dollars($50).

The caveat is that the price could go up or down, so each offer is kinda the same.

My opinion is that the bounty should adjust to the price of XCN, but you should think about raising the overall price of the bounties to attract developers.

Like a fully functional, tested and deployed web wallet should be pretty damn big.  Yes a person's time should be part volunteering simply to add value to the coin, but shouldn't it also pay them for their time?  No idea how much but it could take say 80 hours to get that up and running.  What is that worth? $100? $500? $1000?  Should the future evaluation of XCN factor into that based on what they developed?

Damn interesting questions!

(also puts in perspective pre-mining, as stuff simply costs money to get done)

crypto price go up and down. pumps every where right now.
pay the damn rewords while price is still up. and when people are interested. we will still need those upgrades when the price will be down.
do not get cheap.

EDIT: i do not know how to do any of that. i just donated and want things done, whatewer pice for xcn is.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi guys sorry for the absence I'm on holidays this week with very poor connection!
The bounty amounts will need to be fixed because the price is 10x when they were conceived ;-)

Let's get things done.
That bounty account has the money to make  things happened. That was the idea.
Do not get greedy.

Interesting points.

Say you want 'X' built for the project, and XCN was worth a penny at the time and the bounty was 5k($50).

Now there are two options with a caveat.

Option 1 would be to still offer the 5k XCN simply as more of an incentive, because it equals $300.
Option 2 would be to offer 830 XCN to make the exact same offer as before in dollars($50).

The caveat is that the price could go up or down, so each offer is kinda the same.

My opinion is that the bounty should adjust to the price of XCN, but you should think about raising the overall price of the bounties to attract developers.

Like a fully functional, tested and deployed web wallet should be pretty damn big.  Yes a person's time should be part volunteering simply to add value to the coin, but shouldn't it also pay them for their time?  No idea how much but it could take say 80 hours to get that up and running.  What is that worth? $100? $500? $1000?  Should the future evaluation of XCN factor into that based on what they developed?

Damn interesting questions!

(also puts in perspective pre-mining, as stuff simply costs money to get done)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Let's get things done.
That bounty account has the money to make  things happened. That was the ideea.
Do not get greedy.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
How much xcn fund holded by poloniex?  Any guess?

A block explorer would help there I guess. Anyone still has XCN funds on Polo? Visible?

I have XCN on polo... Still invisible((((
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Well, it's not very fair ;-<

What matters is being fair to the people who donated. I care for the community and want to do the best with their money.
Activity: 9

Well, it's not very fair ;-<
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Well, hype is theoretically not sustainable in the long term, but it's strange that it works for now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i like how investors are now pumping every coin that is very cheap, if you invest now in a cheap coin you have almost 100% success to make very high return, this went 300x crazy
Activity: 455
Whats wrong with suprnova pool? It is nonstop disconnecting and connecting, as I see this is for the whole hashrate.
that's what i'm talking about...
Activity: 175
Merit: 113

Current open bounties:

Any rules on this? Or first come first served?

If anyone knows a solution how to get a deposit address on btc38, I guess I'll stick to that.
Anyone?

You just need to wait, they are fixing their wallet again.

Try this, it simply works:

https://bx.in.th/BTC/XCN/

pallas?

Hmkay, thanks for the hint.
I guess I will have to wait then. Interestingly, BTC deposit address creation doesn't work either  Roll Eyes
Activity: 463
Whats wrong with suprnova pool? It is nonstop disconnecting and connecting, as I see this is for the whole hashrate.
IB4: I want to have a try in developing web wallet. Will monitor this thread from time to time for news or maintainer responses, or PM me directly.
Activity: 3
All,
I have a question. I'm new to Novaexchange and last night I sold my 1300 cryptonite coins. The sell price I put in was 0.00002 BTC - but then something strange happened. It sold the first 40 cryptonite coins at a price of 0.00002BTC, the next 500 cryptonite coins at a lower price of 0.000018 BTC and the remainder for even lower than 0.000018 BTC - why does this happen ?  Surely, if there is ONE sell price that has been stated explicitly then why should different amounts be sold at different prices ?
I understand that buyers have put in buy orders - but it shouldn't matter because I the seller explicity stated the one price of 0.00002BTC - why should it make decisions to sell my coins at different prices ? Cry
Could someone please explain how the sell system at Novaexchange works, to avoid further embarrassment in the future.
Many thanks in advance.

I think it fixed the price at which you will sell all your coins automatically. This the price for which there is buy support. You have to make sure that you set the price next time.

Thank you for your quick response.
So what you are saying is, if I had clicked on the 'price' tab and manually entered a value, say 0.00002 BTC, it would have sold ALL the coins for that one price of 0.00002 BTC ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Current open bounties:

If anyone knows a solution how to get a deposit address on btc38, I guess I'll stick to that.
Anyone?

You just need to wait, they are fixing their wallet again.

Try this, it simply works:

https://bx.in.th/BTC/XCN/

pallas?
Why we need new pool?
cause suprnova disconnecting every 5 minutes.try to mine xcn for few hours...

Current open bounties:

Anyone?  Grin Grin Grin

another one pool? maybe?=)

Current open bounties:

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
I've always been interested in openCL. But no time Smiley

About exchanges:
I just tested btc38 - generates no deposit address. Loading ... AND it doesn't support ssl. Ridiculous.
Also signed up on bter - they REALLY want me to send them a photo of me with my passport?!?! crazy!

So .. these are the only available options at the moment, hm?
I find it interesting that the exchanges try to get their hands on my actual personal information (FB/passport). So much about crypto currency anonymity. Also interesting that a facebook account seems to have the same validity as a passport - at least in china.

Anyone?
Jump to: