Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 190. (Read 215656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Honestly I'm getting a bit tired of btc38. I keep going on and try to help them but I'm beginning to think that maybe they don't want my help.

I wonder what they reply to you? Cuz after all the work done (i.e. fixed wallet and a complete blockchain with all transactions) anyone can set up a working wallet in no time Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why messages from @chinaxcn dissapeared? Deleted?
Who is this guy and why not answer him?

I don't know, I didn't delete any message, I exchanged some pms with him, he changed username... I answered him and followed his advices.

Maybe he deleted them himself.
I was just curious what he want, nickname chinaxcn sounds intriguing, especially while we not advancing with btc38.

Honestly I'm getting a bit tired of btc38. I keep going on and try to help them but I'm beginning to think that maybe they don't want my help.

They will apply the fix sometime. and 2/3 of xcn coins are on btc38. they can not run clients money in circles forever, with no exit.
mean time, what about listing on nova, i can try this. and @george5 can do the slack channel?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

I don't know, I didn't delete any message, I exchanged some pms with him, he changed username... I answered him and followed his advices.

I was just curious what he want, nickname chinaxcn sounds intriguing, especially while we not advancing with btc38.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
I'm still around, was just visiting some relatives, back at home now.

Please update the original thread with a link to this one, so they know I'm "official" :-)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Can you please help pallas with btc38?

bitfreak
Please help Pallas with btc38.
They unbelieving his. You first DEV.
Could you public presentation (Poloniex,Bter,BTC38,Bittrex etc.) Pallas how dev #2?
If you busy but with BTC38 is trouble.

You and Pallas need XCN-community.
Thanks!

Can you please help pallas with btc38?
And the twitter account?
A lot of people here is interested in xcn.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
just jump on poloniex,they had already Xcn just need to be fixed and we are in again...!

They said we need to submit the coin as if it was new.

What we need to do for this?
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 126
What is Bitfreak doing now? XCN needs him. Bitfreak like BTC in the Cong disappeared?
legendary
bogdanb, Yeah, it's hard to believe that they still can't accept the fact that the new dev is on board. Reading through this thread makes it pretty obvious imho.
Twitter account and preferably slack channel is a must for a good coin like XCN.

pallas , do you think you can contact Bitfreak and take over his Twitter account? And if you don't  mind I can set up slack channel.
Can we focus on important things please?
Like convincing btc38 that pallas is the new dev for xcn?
A message from @bitfreak will convince them i guess.
Also we need to take over cryptonite.info and cryptonite twitter account.
Anyone who can arrange this?
Focus people....

@oldschoolgamer i've seen 2-3 accounts hacked every day on bter. Sorry for your loss. You did not replyed to my message. bx could have helped you. they respond very fast.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
How else do you think it was? Like bter was hacked and only one person's xcn were stolen? Please! Smiley
Yes please !
I guess there was only one account hacked, but it could be without password theft, hacking on the side of the exchange, and damn it I'm not a hacker and I do not know what to suggest about the method of hacking.

The fact that the exchange strengthened security is good. The fact that support is not looking for a hacker is bad.
And I have nothing more to say on this subject.
legendary
How else do you think it was? Like bter was hacked and only one person's xcn were stolen? Please! Smiley
farsky, a malware on your pc or smartphone and absence of 2fa enabled is not an exchange security problem don't you think?
Well, we do not know how it really was, so you should not say anything with confidence.
However, after the case with the oldschoolgamer, Bter made the session binding to the ip
legendary
farsky, a malware on your pc or smartphone and absence of 2fa enabled is not an exchange security problem don't you think?
georpe 5 did u not read my prev comment were i said soz and why ..followed by a heap of positives.... lol id appreciate it if u stop sucking bters dick m8

Lol you were whining for weeks here. Considering that it was your own fault, it looked rather pathetic. Just be a man, count your losses and try luck somewhere else Grin

Do not be so cruel !  Angry
The guy's money was stolen, and he has the right to report this and warn other users about the security problems at the BTER

oldschoolgamer
By the way, how are things on the Bter ?
Did they compensate you for anything? They could find a burglar?
legendary
oldschoolgamer, taking you seriously after all those posts of yours?? You gotta be kidding me Cheesy
Jump to: