Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 191. (Read 215656 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
are you done being a fuckwit? ha man no biggie , you obviously took the 1st comment of mine a lil seriously haha . i stand by the points ive made though about bter as they are all factual .
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
oldschoolgamer, lol are you done disgracing yourself? From all your posts I can only tell that you had a flaw in your security and trying to blame someone else. Not cool...
george 5 your a straight up wanker , and not it wasn't my own fault , what do you know . Im pretty sure you would feel about the same as me if the same happened to you , enough said anyhow ill tear em a new one soon . i already counted my losses and accepted the fact i aint gonna get anything back , the only justice i can get is least mentioning it from time to time so people are aware that bter is not an honest exchange and thier support is basically non existant (points ive made in my posts you fking idiot) so shut the fuck up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I believe btc38 is using the latest Windows build, but given the communication problems, I can't be sure.

Try to contact that english-speaking guy Ken from btc38, I'm sure that things will go faster that way.

Yeah I always write to him and another one, then on the support page as well :-D
legendary
georpe 5 did u not read my prev comment were i said soz and why ..followed by a heap of positives.... lol id appreciate it if u stop sucking bters dick m8

Lol you were whining for weeks here. Considering that it was your own fault, it looked rather pathetic. Just be a man, count your losses and try luck somewhere else Grin

I believe btc38 is using the latest Windows build, but given the communication problems, I can't be sure.

Try to contact that english-speaking guy Ken from btc38, I'm sure that things will go faster that way.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
georpe 5 did u not read my prev comment were i said soz and why ..followed by a heap of positives.... lol id appreciate it if u stop sucking bters dick m8
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
HI pallas,

i asked DANKO, admin, mod at hitbtc, in chat, to be able to add xcn, he seemed interested., he was informed by me about the miners,
it is seemingly now so easy to add coins to hitbtc, that exchange should not be forgotten, and the history of xcn i know about,

XCN will do easily more then most regular coins right now doing while sitting still at bittrex, with no volume, btw have not seen
any day with low volume on this coin, 250 satoshi at the last moment, then polo canceled the coin, why?

Pallas please do you'r best to add bittrex, poloniex, once again, or nova. liqui, tidex, exxmo,. etc.

pallas thanks will send more watsups

is there a newly compiled bt38 windows version
 cause read somewhere they don't use linux with xcn.?
is that one available compiled win64 available for download somewhere,
legendary
Black Belt Developer
pallas, hi mate,

and what about Bittrex? Were you able to submit all the necessary files that they requested?

Yes I did everything back then. But they run into issues with the wallet and doesn't seem much interested into working together to find a solution. Furthermore they are delisting a lot of coins with good volumes soon, so I guess the route is steep.
I think we should go on with btc38 and get an alternative exchange like novaexchange or yobit.
legendary
pallas, hi mate,

and what about Bittrex? Were you able to submit all the necessary files that they requested?

oldschoolgamer, We all appreciate if you stop filling this thread with negativity. Thanks.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
just jump on poloniex,they had already Xcn just need to be fixed and we are in again...!

They said we need to submit the coin as if it was new.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
just jump on poloniex,they had already Xcn just need to be fixed and we are in again...!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Era customer service jingle: Hello, we are receiving feedback from foreign users, and no team contact us oh! But because it is non official, we will test it, but this is not recognized, repair, if here is a problem, that may cause the platform so XCN may be lost, please know! Hope to help you, I wish you a happy life!
(05-03 01:34) for the answer, you feel good: great | | | Speechless | did not feel anger this is BTC38's reply, did not seem to agree to repair the wallet!

They still don't understand I'm the dev now. I told them many times and provided proof of it.
Activity: 126
Era customer service jingle: Hello, we are receiving feedback from foreign users, and no team contact us oh! But because it is non official, we will test it, but this is not recognized, repair, if here is a problem, that may cause the platform so XCN may be lost, please know! Hope to help you, I wish you a happy life!
(05-03 01:34) for the answer, you feel good: great | | | Speechless | did not feel anger this is BTC38's reply, did not seem to agree to repair the wallet!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Can XCN be on other new exchange platforms?

Yes of course, we can easily be on novaexchange, for example.
But it's more important, IMHO, to reactivate btc38, because there is volume and good price there.
Activity: 126
Can XCN be on other new exchange platforms?
btc38 replied they are working on it ;-)

that is fantastic news Smiley I apologise for gettin my negativity on bout bter , but there is a very valid reason for this attitude of mine . Xcn is such a fantastic coin , again i say , it has features that are better than many coins gettin round , it was just under devved and needed some love . I see things have happened with coins over the past 6 months thats truly amazing , things gone up by 60000% or even more in 3 months . could xcn be next ? Tongue I see a bright future for this coin  . But not on bter lol .

I am currently awaiting to see if bter even replies to my last correspondence with them , its been ages they dont care my coins were taken and it wasnt my fault , yas can believe me or not , but if i dont hear from them soon i will start a new thread and tear them a new one with all evidence supplied , just to show yas ^^
legendary
Black Belt Developer
btc38 replied they are working on it ;-)
bter prices mean nothing ... since they a scammy fking useless exchange that cant even reply to tickets.. nor take responsibility or own up when their shit has been hacked  Sad bring on new exchange .

bter logic - send us your id so we can unlock your account..... ( not that we have any original id to compare it to , to verify that the id you have sent is not fake )  Cheesy

I will donate to the casue pallas , when i see new exchange and can get some bitty out of this . cheers
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
guys when bt38 fixed, any tickets solved already,
is any other exchange presently working besides bter with xcn,

is there a newly compiled windows version out, ? thought i read that bt38 used that version on windows, so
if they have it, where is ours?

thanks up for the works hit 200 satoshi, at bter, woot woot

Jump to: