Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 2. (Read 215395 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
On -setlog 4  command in the shortcut to a any wallet ... is it possible to setlog higher like 5 or 8? I can't find any info on this. Or on setlog command definition. thx  Smiley
Syncing my new wallet now.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

'StableCoins' ...

Such a misleading Terminology!

But OK - So more to the list of Tokens.

Thanks Sekker!

#crysx #cwi
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Dear community
It has been a long time. but in the end AEX trusts us again. Let's show them that they are not wrong with us.

https://twitter.com/CryptoniteCoin/status/1542721606572818432?s=20&t=lb9fVmir2VWpqPVxUVTVaw

#sekker

Awesome! :-)
Activity: 133
Merit: 29
Dear community
It has been a long time. but in the end AEX trusts us again. Let's show them that they are not wrong with us.

https://twitter.com/CryptoniteCoin/status/1542721606572818432?s=20&t=lb9fVmir2VWpqPVxUVTVaw

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello community!

Weekly DevLog #1
XCN progression and New Era project presentation.

https://twitter.com/CryptoniteCoin/status/1519605446671220737?s=20&t=dvJUROXmwmjXDqxIhIAqwQ

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer

It was supposed to be ready by end of last year, it's a bit behind schedule but we are working on it.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Regards Cryptonite XCN community!
I hope all of you are well,
Soon and briefly so as not to bore you we will be presenting small videos about New Era.
In them we will also explain how the ecosystem that New Era will adopt with Cryptonite XCN will be.
We will explain the XCN Rewards system in due course.
We would like once again to ask you for a little more patience. since these things do not end up being developed by investing 1h per day.
Here I leave you again the social networks of Cryptonite and New Era in which we are uploading some information of the daily development.

New Era
: https://discord.gg/nTAkZBgJha
Cryptonite : https://discord.gg/uzPBsK7

#Sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Please help, who is the admin of xcn.suprnova.cc pool? My account has been suspended after trying to change my payout address. The mail for unblocking does not come.

@ocminer
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Please help, who is the admin of xcn.suprnova.cc pool? My account locked after trying to change my payout address. The mail for unblocking does not come.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 6
The problem is solved. Perhaps from freiexchange side. Perhaps by Yandex support. Perhaps the 3rd party. Now I will turn on 2fa finally.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Be careful with the freiexchange. At the last pump sold coins on 0.016btc. After that, confirmations from the exchange stopped coming to my email. The spam mailbox is empty and the address is in the white list. Now I can't withdraw coins, or enable 2fa.
Created a ticket and first received the answer "Well, what do you expect us to do?"
And then they replied my emails get into spam and are blocked. The yandex mail support service asks me to provide an SMTP log to check whether emails get to their servers at all. After that, the support of the exchange does not get in touch and does not respond to the ticket.
I created a new account on the exchange, with the same IP, the same provider and also on yandex. And the emails arrive instantly.
Maybe it's some kind of coincidence, but it's very strange. I have been using the exchange for several years and have never had such problems, but there were pennies on the balance sheet.
And since I did not include 2fa, the exchange can refer to problems with mail, as convenient.

Well, I also been using freiexchange for years and never had any issue.
I'm actually in touch with one of the members on discord and he's always available to help and fix issues.
Maybe you can contact him (fedde) on discord or other means.
Activity: 6
Be careful with the freiexchange. At the last pump sold coins on 0.016btc. After that, confirmations from the exchange stopped coming to my email. The spam mailbox is empty and the address is in the white list. Now I can't withdraw coins, or enable 2fa.
Created a ticket and first received the answer "Well, what do you expect us to do?"
And then they replied my emails get into spam and are blocked. The yandex mail support service asks me to provide an SMTP log to check whether emails get to their servers at all. After that, the support of the exchange does not get in touch and does not respond to the ticket.
I created a new account on the exchange, with the same IP, the same provider and also on yandex. And the emails arrive instantly.
Maybe it's some kind of coincidence, but it's very strange. I have been using the exchange for several years and have never had such problems, but there were pennies on the balance sheet.
And since I did not include 2fa, the exchange can refer to problems with mail, as convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: