Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 4. (Read 215340 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have a paper wallet with XCN from 2017. How can I import it into the XCN wallet downloaded from the website, please? Thank you.

Hello!
You can use the importprivkey command.

Thank you. I am assuming this can be done from the debug window, right?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hello,

I have a paper wallet with XCN from 2017. How can I import it into the XCN wallet downloaded from the website, please? Thank you.

Hello!
You can use the importprivkey command.
Activity: 35
Hello,

legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Maybe you guys could try to get XCN listed on qTrade.io, at least you could give it a shot.

The problem ...

A LOT of Exchanges have closed, gone bust, been hacked or just plain dried up. So which one and where has never been more difficult.

#crysx

Simple solution, for low volume, just trade here, 1 to 1...coins pretty much worthless at the moment, whats to lose....

Agreed ...

Trade is Trade is Trade - no matter which form it takes.

#crysx
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Maybe you guys could try to get XCN listed on qTrade.io, at least you could give it a shot.

The problem ...

A LOT of Exchanges have closed, gone bust, been hacked or just plain dried up. So which one and where has never been more difficult.

#crysx

Simple solution, for low volume, just trade here, 1 to 1...coins pretty much worthless at the moment, whats to lose....

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

The problem ...

#crysx
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Activity: 133
Merit: 29

Thank you very Much!
I Have applied this site when Bx closing. in that time they wanted a listing fee in BTC or USDT.

Anyways, Yesterday i resent the Apply.
Will see...

#sekker

Bitkub Business (Bitkub.com)

Jan 18, 2021, 10:22 GMT+7
Hello sekker2k4.

Your inquiries are well received. We highly appreciate your offer and due to the current process, we are not interested at this stage of time. If you have any other alternatives which we could cooperate together please contact us back.

Unfotunatelly they said NO.
we will trying in the future.

#sekker

Thank you very Much!
I Have applied this site when Bx closing. in that time they wanted a listing fee in BTC or USDT.

Anyways, Yesterday i resent the Apply.
Will see...

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 1
legendary
Black Belt Developer
is this a possible new exchange to list xcn 2?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121953.0;all
[EXCHANGE] ShorelineCrypto - ZERO Withdraw fee, Listing Fee 0.005-0.01 BTC
We also offer 50% discount for new coin listing under ShorelineCrypto Coin listing Service Discount Program if the payment is made on Nengcoin (NENG)

Thanks for reporting it.
Honestly, I'm not sure we can trust it, plus we risk being denied listing: "We only accept bitcoin forked altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility)".
We are forked from bitcoin but with many modifications.
Activity: 427
Merit: 105
is this a possible new exchange to list xcn 2?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121953.0;all
[EXCHANGE] ShorelineCrypto - ZERO Withdraw fee, Listing Fee 0.005-0.01 BTC
We also offer 50% discount for new coin listing under ShorelineCrypto Coin listing Service Discount Program if the payment is made on Nengcoin (NENG)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Too bad Altility got hacked the very next day.

That's bad but it could have been worse, if we deposited coins there.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Too bad Altility got hacked the very next day.
Thanks to Sekker, the coin got in the Altilly listing queue for BTC and USDT pairs! :-)

Thanks Pallas!
you could follow the progress through https://www.altilly.com/page/listingstatus

Free Listing at Altilly.com

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!
No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

Cheesy Cheesy

Hello!
Glad to see you here!
it is possible apply for multiplye pairs as usdt and btc?
thanks!
#sekker

Hi,

I am not the exchange but it looks quite dependable and takes care of KYC issues, etc.

====================================================
Listing FAQ

How many pairs can I request?

Your asset will start with up to 3 pairs. You can request additional markets later, as long as you have enough volume in the existing markets. We do not charge for additional market pairings.
When selecting base pairings, keep in mind the type of coins these are. PYRK pairings are generally only for other MasterNode coins. ETH pairings do best on Token assets.

How much volume do I need to apply for additional market pairs?

3 pairs: Less than 5,000 USD daily volume..
4 pairs: 5,000 to 10,000 USD daily volume.
5 pairs: 10,000 to 25,000 USD daily volume.
* Daily volume should be consistent for at least 5 days.
* Market pairs will be removed if the volume drops below requirement for a prolonged period of time.

Important Information

Do not fill out this form until you have deposited funds to pay for the listing request. We only review requests that are ready to pay the listing fee. If you are not approved, then you may withdraw the funds at any time.

I have more questions.

Please contact us using the support link if you have any questions about the listing application or contact our listing manager directly on telegram @ChuckNaughton

Remember, our team will never contact you and ask you to make transfers to unknown addresses. Any transfers will be made directly with your assigned Altilly deposit address.
================================================
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash Fork

$1500 FREE

Listing within 1 to 3 days.[1]
Includes Free Market Maker Account[2]

All forks of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and similar assets

Other Coin Blockchain

$2000 FREE

Listing within 2 to 7 days.[1]

* This category is for assets such as custom chains and CryptoNote clones

Limits
There are no limits on deposits and trades. However, there are daily limits on withdrawals depending on your verification level:

Level   Requirement   Daily W/D Limit   Description
0   2FA Not Activated   $100   Accounts that have not activated Two-Factor Authentication
1   2FA Activation   $2000   Accounts with Two-Factor Auth Enabled
2   Phone Verification   $5000   Verified Phone Number via SMS
3   ID Verification   $50,000   Government ID Verification. This level is required to participate in fiat currency.
4   Address Verification   $200,000   Physical Address Verification via receipt of NFC AltillyPass
5   Corporate Account   No Limit   Documented and Verified Corporate Account

Just FYI
[/color]
 Cheesy Cheesy

Yes the site seems very cool. https://coinmarketcap.com/es/exchanges/altilly/

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Thanks to Sekker, the coin got in the Altilly listing queue for BTC and USDT pairs! :-)
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
Free Listing at Altilly.com

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!
No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

Cheesy Cheesy

Hello!
Glad to see you here!
it is possible apply for multiplye pairs as usdt and btc?
thanks!
#sekker

Hi,

I am not the exchange but it looks quite dependable and takes care of KYC issues, etc.

====================================================
Listing FAQ

How many pairs can I request?

Your asset will start with up to 3 pairs. You can request additional markets later, as long as you have enough volume in the existing markets. We do not charge for additional market pairings.
When selecting base pairings, keep in mind the type of coins these are. PYRK pairings are generally only for other MasterNode coins. ETH pairings do best on Token assets.

How much volume do I need to apply for additional market pairs?

3 pairs: Less than 5,000 USD daily volume..
4 pairs: 5,000 to 10,000 USD daily volume.
5 pairs: 10,000 to 25,000 USD daily volume.
* Daily volume should be consistent for at least 5 days.
* Market pairs will be removed if the volume drops below requirement for a prolonged period of time.

Important Information

Do not fill out this form until you have deposited funds to pay for the listing request. We only review requests that are ready to pay the listing fee. If you are not approved, then you may withdraw the funds at any time.

I have more questions.

Please contact us using the support link if you have any questions about the listing application or contact our listing manager directly on telegram @ChuckNaughton

Remember, our team will never contact you and ask you to make transfers to unknown addresses. Any transfers will be made directly with your assigned Altilly deposit address.
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash Fork

$1500 FREE

Listing within 1 to 3 days.[1]

All forks of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and similar assets

Other Coin Blockchain

$2000 FREE

Listing within 2 to 7 days.[1]

* This category is for assets such as custom chains and CryptoNote clones

Limits
There are no limits on deposits and trades. However, there are daily limits on withdrawals depending on your verification level:

Level   Requirement   Daily W/D Limit   Description
0   2FA Not Activated   $100   Accounts that have not activated Two-Factor Authentication
1   2FA Activation   $2000   Accounts with Two-Factor Auth Enabled
2   Phone Verification   $5000   Verified Phone Number via SMS
3   ID Verification   $50,000   Government ID Verification. This level is required to participate in fiat currency.
4   Address Verification   $200,000   Physical Address Verification via receipt of NFC AltillyPass
5   Corporate Account   No Limit   Documented and Verified Corporate Account

Just FYI
[/color]
 Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: