Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 52. (Read 215672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Seems like whole pump of Cryptonite was organized by a few entities (I knew about this, it's just a confirmation of it).
Eh, like 99% of crypto which are pumped and dumped.
https://imgur.com/a/IRUq2

He didn't say he was involved in the pump, he just said "several worldwide investors [made money]".
Besides, the message is 3 days old and the pump was in june, the month which saw all the coins go up strong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Seems like whole pump of Cryptonite was organized by a few entities (I knew about this, it's just a confirmation of it).
Eh, like 99% of crypto which are pumped and dumped.
https://imgur.com/a/IRUq2
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
They want 1 btc now.

Oh god they are all so greedy! They want money up front, money for commissions, and then they always have issues, never update the wallets in time! Exchanges, I tell you something: you need coins to live.

Agreed!

We are looking at 'fixing' this as best we can mate. Once and for all.

Time is not on our side, but we are sick to death of all the exchanges that charge an exorbitant rate, only to fall over time and time again. It is extortion in the extreme.

#crysx
legendary
Black Belt Developer
They want 1 btc now.

Oh god they are all so greedy! They want money up front, money for commissions, and then they always have issues, never update the wallets in time! Exchanges, I tell you something: you need coins to live.

For 1 BTC I suggest to go for crypto-bridge, as this is a dex will go big in the future as many exchange bans will come, the more decentralized exchanges will go mainstream.

I agree, I had a look at cryptobridge and it doesn't have all the shortcomings of bisq which we were discussing. It's decentralised but the interface is just like that of any classic exchange, so it should please all the kinds of users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
They want 1 btc now.

For 1 BTC I suggest to go for crypto-bridge, as this is a dex will go big in the future as many exchange bans will come, the more decentralized exchanges will go mainstream.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
They want 1 btc now.

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
They want 1 btc now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Guys, should we wait for nova to open deposits, or should we apply for stocks.exchange? Recently, they got stable again and I think they still ask for 0.12 BTC listing fee (which, by today stabndards, is pretty low).

apply for stocks exchange - i might be willing to contribute some btc if needed
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Guys, should we wait for nova to open deposits, or should we apply for stocks.exchange? Recently, they got stable again and I think they still ask for 0.12 BTC listing fee (which, by today stabndards, is pretty low).

In my opinion if the price is still 0.12 BTC is a steal to get listed on an exchange these days. If is still this price go for it, even nova will open it's deposits 2 exchanges are better than 1.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 why a new announcement thread?

Activity: 16
Apply for stocks.exchange, many new mining coins get there.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Qa: how many blocks for confirmation is a choice by the receiver of a transaction. There is no "secure" number of confirmations, but the likelihood of a block being orphaned increases exponentially with that number (just like with bitcoin).

Qb: double spending protection is by public ledger (account balance sheet). You can't spend the same coins twice because everyone knows how many you have.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Let me reply the easy question from the phone and the rest later.
M7 is not suited for dual mining as it requires a good amount of GPU ram (more than x11, for example). Unlike Blake, M7 can't be made on a single kernel and fast.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Hi, guys!
1. Due to the recent release of Blake* ASIC miners, Ethereum dual mining (+Sia, +Lbry, to a lesser extent - Decred and Pascal) ceased to be profitable. Claymore announced to add new dual-mined coins to his Ethereum miner. Is there any chance M7 algo to be dual mined with ETH?
2. I see fundamental similarities in Pascalcoin and Cryptonite:
a. Deletable blockchain - PascalCoin has the SafeBox, that stores account balances and last 100 blocks; Cryptonite has the Mini-Blockchain, Account tree and Proof chain.
b. Dynamic block size
c. PoW algos, although Pascal might change to a different PoW algo for decentralization purposes (they fear 51 attacks, since one pool monopolized its PoW).
d. Messaging system
Could you please help me grasp some technical differences:
Qa. How many block confirmations are needed in Cryptonite? Pascal tx are almost instant.
Qb. How does it solve the problem of double spending? Pascal's Safebox should get a new release that does 0-confirmation transactions.
Qc. If M7 by structure might be ran in parallel with ETH, think about contacting Claymore. Even most dual miners are in just for the quick buck, they would be a very significant flock of new followers that could help with marketing.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Cryptonite doesn't have a company behind it. It's community driven. So, instead of complaining, why don't you do the support in Thai? You do speak English and you could relay here the questions you can't answer yourself.
Activity: 19
For make it more realistic,

Some Thai people have bought Cryptonite. Started few days ago, but omg, toke long time for have the transfer completed.

Activity: 19
Nobody controls open-source project.

Eh, people must learn - cryptocurrencies were created not for centralized development or product/service, but for a collective intelligence of people, who can/could make something better, with all people from the world make it even better.
Because of this you can fork any project you want and start your own network, with part of old community or with new community.

And now for what cryptos are used? Obviously Pump and dump, because it's unregulated market.
Obviously it wasn't a vision of early developers (or at least I hope it wasn't).

You are completely, 100% right.

Every exchange is a rape from the idea about bitcoin, and in some part, blockchain.

Selling a bitcoin for an euro or us dollar is raping the system.

I buy a meal in Thailand, and I wish to pay in Cryptonite. When my wife in Belgium need a meal, I wish to send Cryptonite, and she can buy her meal, paying in Cryptonite.

I hate it, a believer in blockchain, when i transfer to us Dollar or Euro, or Thai baht, or ringit

Some strong points made here today.
I respect @crysx point of view and also @Eddy-Thailand point of view.
Unfortunately, bx closed his doors to foreign traders half a year ago. I used to trade there and i even communicated on chat (google translate, of course) many times, in thai language.
So, a question for @Eddy-Thailand: Why should any of us (devs, supporters, community, etc) be interested in a market where we have no way to enter and participate?

Your question is wrong  Cheesy

Cryptonite is on the Thai market. Why is there no support for the Thai people? Why Thai people can not ask a question in their own language? The question must be, why you are on the Thai market and there is no support, or help, of even a thank you for buy Cryptonite.

You are on bx.in.th, so cryptonite have to help customers. If you can not do that, stay away from this market.

There are questions asked at bx, why cryptonite is still on the list. For a lott of people, if Bank of Thailand, wish to close down BX, they will use cryptonite as the reason. There is no team behind it, there is no development, and when you ask questions, you are bullied. After 2 Hr asking questions about cryptonite, i am the first person who say, it's a scam. And maybe i will be the person who contact BOT.

Why people on BX buy cryptonite, the name and color looks nice. And BX have some Cryptonite coins.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!9UpU1YzS!Tv2-wLGOkECxCbxVKI3vyj35jCq1Kolg37KlKaqbX9E
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Feel free to dump to my "wall" Cool

https://markets.bisq.network/?market=xcn_ltc

Available base currencies are btc, ltc and [cough] dash. NO doge as a base.

Haha, huge wall 0.31 LTC Cheesy Jk!
Pages:
Jump to: