Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 51. (Read 215672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hi all,
Is there any roadmap ?
Is the development team still active ?

As you may see the dev is very active in here (pallas). As for the roadmap I don't know if is any out there but I think the priority is to unlock or list XCN on any exchange.

yes.
afterwards, we will start with promotion (social media, giveaways, etc.)

Cool @pallas, if you need a hand on promoting XCN just poke me here. Also if you want to change the OP to a better looking one I can help.
Cheers, gawlea

Good idea reworking the OP! If you can do it, please do as I am very bad at anything aestetic :-D
Besides, the logo image loads pretty slow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi all,
Is there any roadmap ?

As you may see the dev is very active in here (pallas). As for the roadmap I don't know if is any out there but I think the priority is to unlock or list XCN on any exchange.

yes.

Cool @pallas, if you need a hand on promoting XCN just poke me here. Also if you want to change the OP to a better looking one I can help.
Cheers, gawlea
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Hi all,
Is there any roadmap ?

yes.

Sounds good for me, still holding a good amount of XCN. Any news about AEX, didn't checked it for a while now.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi all,
Is there any roadmap ?

yes.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Hi all,
Is there any roadmap ?

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Looks like novaexchange is working, lets get some volume over there!  Cheesy

Deposits are still disabled for all coins.

do we know when they will enable deposits?

unfortunately not, I'm waiting for news from them.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Hi all,
Is there any roadmap ?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

do we know when they will enable deposits?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Coinexchange.io is a great option and perhaps southxchange can be a good start. I think we need discord channel for xcn community.

Southexchange costs 0.5 BTC:

https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

But I don't know if it's well deserved or how good it is, never heard of it before.

We have slack but no discord, making a discord channel is easy, I just didn't want to force people to move from slack. But I think discord is better for our purpose so I guess people will move themselves, eventually.
Anyone knows how the auto-invite function of discord works? Does it need hosting?

Well 0.5 btc is too much for that exchange listing (it has not so much trading volume). About discord: after you created the channel, you can invite people by the link and discord have their own hosting (you need to come up with a name and create a server by clicking on an empty plus in the server list. This function is somewhat similar to what was in Raidcall).

here it is:

https://discord.gg/psFsTMv

Let the community decide wether to use slack or discord by the usage ;-)

Discord for sure!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I use Telegram rather than Discord or Slack, so why isn't there also a Telegram group? Almost every coin has it, I even saw a bot which syncs those 3 groups into 1.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Coinexchange.io is a great option and perhaps southxchange can be a good start. I think we need discord channel for xcn community.

But I don't know if it's well deserved or how good it is, never heard of it before.

We have slack but no discord, making a discord channel is easy, I just didn't want to force people to move from slack. But I think discord is better for our purpose so I guess people will move themselves, eventually.
Anyone knows how the auto-invite function of discord works? Does it need hosting?

Well 0.5 btc is too much for that exchange listing (it has not so much trading volume). About discord: after you created the channel, you can invite people by the link and discord have their own hosting (you need to come up with a name and create a server by clicking on an empty plus in the server list. This function is somewhat similar to what was in Raidcall).

here it is:

https://discord.gg/psFsTMv

Let the community decide wether to use slack or discord by the usage ;-)
Activity: 14

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 14
legendary
Black Belt Developer
They want 1 btc now.

Oh god they are all so greedy! They want money up front, money for commissions, and then they always have issues, never update the wallets in time! Exchanges, I tell you something: you need coins to live.

For 1 BTC I suggest to go for crypto-bridge, as this is a dex will go big in the future as many exchange bans will come, the more decentralized exchanges will go mainstream.

I agree, I had a look at cryptobridge and it doesn't have all the shortcomings of bisq which we were discussing. It's decentralised but the interface is just like that of any classic exchange, so it should please all the kinds of users.

I see. What about coinexchange.io? If i remember they have still 1 BTC listing fee.

I thought it was higher but I will check.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
They want 1 btc now.

Oh god they are all so greedy! They want money up front, money for commissions, and then they always have issues, never update the wallets in time! Exchanges, I tell you something: you need coins to live.

For 1 BTC I suggest to go for crypto-bridge, as this is a dex will go big in the future as many exchange bans will come, the more decentralized exchanges will go mainstream.

I agree, I had a look at cryptobridge and it doesn't have all the shortcomings of bisq which we were discussing. It's decentralised but the interface is just like that of any classic exchange, so it should please all the kinds of users.

I see. What about coinexchange.io? If i remember they have still 1 BTC listing fee.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Seems like whole pump of Cryptonite was organized by a few entities (I knew about this, it's just a confirmation of it).
Eh, like 99% of crypto which are pumped and dumped.
https://imgur.com/a/IRUq2

He didn't say he was involved in the pump, he just said "several worldwide investors [made money]".
Besides, the message is 3 days old and the pump was in june, the month which saw all the coins go up strong.

The tone of such worded reply as this guy in yt comments, is like this Telegram groups with pump signals.
Imo he was in with others, pumping it.
But that's my opinion. There are more and more stories, about shady activites on these exchanges, that we will see how much organicial and real demand there was
and how much pumping.

Also dramatical slump of prices, are indicating, that we may have turned into bear market now.
And we know what means bear markets in crypto.
I just don't see anyone entering now, at still inflated price.
Rumours about wall street - aren't true imo. They will wait for lower prices. Still most of cryptoassets are overvalued, due to their network effect, and real infrastructure.

true: that's why xcn is still alive and 100s other coins died.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Seems like whole pump of Cryptonite was organized by a few entities (I knew about this, it's just a confirmation of it).
Eh, like 99% of crypto which are pumped and dumped.
https://imgur.com/a/IRUq2

He didn't say he was involved in the pump, he just said "several worldwide investors [made money]".
Besides, the message is 3 days old and the pump was in june, the month which saw all the coins go up strong.

The tone of such worded reply as this guy in yt comments, is like this Telegram groups with pump signals.
Imo he was in with others, pumping it.
But that's my opinion. There are more and more stories, about shady activites on these exchanges, that we will see how much organicial and real demand there was
and how much pumping.

Also dramatical slump of prices, are indicating, that we may have turned into bear market now.
And we know what means bear markets in crypto.
I just don't see anyone entering now, at still inflated price.
Rumours about wall street - aren't true imo. They will wait for lower prices. Still most of cryptoassets are overvalued, due to their network effect, and real infrastructure.
Pages:
Jump to: