Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 59. (Read 215672 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Xcn was on poloniex couple years ago. WTF stock.exchange? Only stable exchange we needed

really is a shame when bitfreak and catia abandoned xcn..  this coin help get polo started!   but now with pallas, and other devs from the community maybe it will be great again.

I'm committed to xcn long term, other people are helping and there is no need to hurry.
The coin works fine, it is scalable in a much better way than most other coins, the technology (while 4 years old) is still bleeding edge.

Tho when I see this tokens listing on binance skyrocketing makes me sick, so many newbies in the field.
And we have a hard time now, to get any exchange lol.
Maybe the solution is merging BTC owners and airdrop to them coins? Lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 15

I am willing to buy some XCN at 50 sat if any one is interesting
Pm me in slack.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Xcn was on poloniex couple years ago. WTF stock.exchange? Only stable exchange we needed

really is a shame when bitfreak and catia abandoned xcn..  this coin help get polo started!   but now with pallas, and other devs from the community maybe it will be great again.

I'm committed to xcn long term, other people are helping and there is no need to hurry.
The coin works fine, it is scalable in a much better way than most other coins, the technology (while 4 years old) is still bleeding edge.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Damn Solo miners stop mining Cheesy
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
It seems that XCN is very crazy recently, with high activity. Is there any update in technology? The price is really very cheap
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
This exchange is free of charge if you want to get listed.
https://freiexchange.com

Cheers

Seems this exchange non-free after all
(To be added to the exchange, we require a small fee to allocate resources for your coin daemon (diskspace, compiling etc). You will be contacted after we have checked out if the coin can be added with more details. )
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Cheers

If its free, lets do it!! 

Also, 0.12 BTC for Stocks sounds reasonable.  I would certainly contribute.   Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 310

Cheers
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Snippet of the debug.log, related to the issue, would help a lot.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
CM not work for long time and dont know, when they return to work. how about stocks.exchange and coinexchange.io? hitbtc and c-cex? or this exchanges need some btc for listing coin?

Both STOCKS and COINEXCHANGE are good suggestions.  The other two are too expensive I think.

Coinexchange, AFAIK, is also pretty expensive, but we could give it a shot and see.

Another alternative is crypto-brige DEX with a 0.5 BTC fee if I'm right. Is a very good exchange in my opinion. If not maybe we can stick to the stocks.exchange with the 0.12 fee as you said.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I have such a problem:
after the synchronization is complete - the synchronization starts anew from the very beginning.
When I interrupted the process, everything was broken (blockchain is corrupted).
Ok, I downloaded the snapshot, copied it. Has started. Has been updated to the end - and again the same..

I have not seen anyone with the same error.
Can someone help me please?

p.s. how do I know if the right blockchain is downloading my wallet? Whether there can be malefactor nodes with wrong blocks in a network ?
p.s.2. i created cryptonite.conf with peerlist (addnode=...)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
STOCKS has been struggling for a week now, deposits and withdrawals take hours/ days, tried many coins.

After bigger exchanges closed new registrations these smaller ones may get flooded too. There are people selling accounts already  Smiley

edit: Just as a FYI, looks like one AEX hot wallet is CQXNv3dUaXJJ5iAwsUQutDyxmSwN69u7oh and cold wallet CVPaxGgsteGgucAnzmA7EeTj5hzaLCfb7o.

Between 2017-09-27 03:06:16 PM UTC and 2017-12-18 08:48:05 AM UTC no transactions.
Between 2017-12-18 08:48:05 AM UTC and today they have been moving coins from account to another.

Could this mean we are getting closer to XCN relaunch?

For sure their wallet is working, and probably for a while now.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello,
 I'm new here and to the crypto-currency world. Perhaps my associates (partners) and I can assist in some meaningful ways. We happen to have a few products we would like to use your currency model in. We can offer unlimited computing and storage, and clients that will use your product immediately. I personally have been trying to follow this currency for over a year now and just happened to have some time to do more in depth research. Being a novice to this entire experience I have to defer to others for a broader overview of Cryptonite to visualize it fitting into our overall plans and mission. I think I have it now.

So what can we do besides purchase a lot of your currency to assist you and the community from here. For reference we own a company that owns software which has hundreds of million users worldwide and it happens to be social and we are looking for a base crypto-currency to integrate with the next iteration of the software. The name is unique, but its' ability to scale is the most interesting feature for us.

Please advice.

CEO | MUSE INC.

Looks like an interesting project and a good chance for xcn integration, please tell us more.

I would like to further discuss our possibilities of integration. It's been a few days now and we would like to see what can be achieved before we may have to move on. We like most aspects of what your product can do. So let us know something by weeks end.

Thank you.

Please join our slack channel so we can discuss.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,
 I'm new here and to the crypto-currency world. Perhaps my associates (partners) and I can assist in some meaningful ways. We happen to have a few products we would like to use your currency model in. We can offer unlimited computing and storage, and clients that will use your product immediately. I personally have been trying to follow this currency for over a year now and just happened to have some time to do more in depth research. Being a novice to this entire experience I have to defer to others for a broader overview of Cryptonite to visualize it fitting into our overall plans and mission. I think I have it now.

So what can we do besides purchase a lot of your currency to assist you and the community from here. For reference we own a company that owns software which has hundreds of million users worldwide and it happens to be social and we are looking for a base crypto-currency to integrate with the next iteration of the software. The name is unique, but its' ability to scale is the most interesting feature for us.

Please advice.

CEO | MUSE INC.

Looks like an interesting project and a good chance for xcn integration, please tell us more.

I would like to further discuss our possibilities of integration. It's been a few days now and we would like to see what can be achieved before we may have to move on. We like most aspects of what your product can do. So let us know something by weeks end.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
STOCKS has been struggling for a week now, deposits and withdrawals take hours/ days, tried many coins.

After bigger exchanges closed new registrations these smaller ones may get flooded too. There are people selling accounts already  Smiley

edit: Just as a FYI, looks like one AEX hot wallet is CQXNv3dUaXJJ5iAwsUQutDyxmSwN69u7oh and cold wallet CVPaxGgsteGgucAnzmA7EeTj5hzaLCfb7o.

Between 2017-09-27 03:06:16 PM UTC and 2017-12-18 08:48:05 AM UTC no transactions.
Between 2017-12-18 08:48:05 AM UTC and today they have been moving coins from account to another.

Could this mean we are getting closer to XCN relaunch?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
CM not work for long time and dont know, when they return to work. how about stocks.exchange and coinexchange.io? hitbtc and c-cex? or this exchanges need some btc for listing coin?

Both STOCKS and COINEXCHANGE are good suggestions.  The other two are too expensive I think.

Coinexchange, AFAIK, is also pretty expensive, but we could give it a shot and see.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I just wrote to AEX again, this time with a professional chinese translation included.
So we can rule out the language barrier!
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Pages:
Jump to: