Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 63. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
can the dev team do anything to get those assholes at poloniex to open up the xcn wallet for withdrawals?
I have tried to contact the manager of POLO, but I haven't received any reply. I have about 50K XCN at POLO, but they won't give me a withdrawal.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
can the dev team do anything to get those assholes at poloniex to open up the xcn wallet for withdrawals?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
What else is the bounty plan?
I might be late

There is in plan a marketing campaign, as pallas said. But this will happen after he and the team will resolve the exchange issues, as people need where to trade the coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What else is the bounty plan?
I might be late
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!4Y4hWADJ!OpvYtKfeS3yKXWUmXPrYVd25HgJmAhAdULOrqDqBbsc
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
As Crysx has been on here a few times and is a friend of Pallas, am I correct in thinking that Cryptonite is a member of the CWI family of coins?

CWI's inhouse stratum now supports Cryptonite natively; implemented by myself a few months back and finished over the xmas/new years break. Once we've resolved a small issue regarding the actual server hosting, we're good to go.

For the moment I think Cryptonite belongs to the Pallas family of coin.

james
Not being a techie I have absolutely no idea what that means; care to explain??   Huh

As for good to go; go where?  What is being planned exactly?

legendary
Black Belt Developer
has supernova changed their mind about shutting down the pool??? went to finish cashing out there, it showed the pool as active, with a msg at the top saying it was live and for the hell of it started up my miner and it connected fine and is still running.

No words from ocminer, he just doesn't reply to me any more.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
has supernova changed their mind about shutting down the pool??? went to finish cashing out there, it showed the pool as active, with a msg at the top saying it was live and for the hell of it started up my miner and it connected fine and is still running.

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Is it known when AEX will open deposits ?

I know they said the market will open soon, but it seems that it takes longer than expected. Maybe @pallas has some fresh news from them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Is it known when AEX will open deposits ?
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
As Crysx has been on here a few times and is a friend of Pallas, am I correct in thinking that Cryptonite is a member of the CWI family of coins?

CWI's inhouse stratum now supports Cryptonite natively; implemented by myself a few months back and finished over the xmas/new years break. Once we've resolved a small issue regarding the actual server hosting, we're good to go.

For the moment I think Cryptonite belongs to the Pallas family of coin.

james
Activity: 3
Hello,
 I'm new here and to the crypto-currency world. Perhaps my associates (partners) and I can assist in some meaningful ways. We happen to have a few products we would like to use your currency model in. We can offer unlimited computing and storage, and clients that will use your product immediately. I personally have been trying to follow this currency for over a year now and just happened to have some time to do more in depth research. Being a novice to this entire experience I have to defer to others for a broader overview of Cryptonite to visualize it fitting into our overall plans and mission. I think I have it now.

So what can we do besides purchase a lot of your currency to assist you and the community from here. For reference we own a company that owns software which has hundreds of million users worldwide and it happens to be social and we are looking for a base crypto-currency to integrate with the next iteration of the software. The name is unique, but its' ability to scale is the most interesting feature for us.

Please advice.

CEO | MUSE INC.

Looks like an interesting project and a good chance for xcn integration, please tell us more.

Good afternoon,
We own social networking software, that's used all over the world. What we are looking for in a small block product that allows for micro transactions. Since there are 100,000s of this type of transaction occurring monthly. We would like to try to work with your currency to see what we may be able to achieve. We have a built-in marketplace and individual store(s) that would benefit from something similar to this. We develop and host individual P2P networks.  Your currency will give the individual networks the opportunity to operate it's own monetized ecosystem. Those networks are allowed to interact with other networks on the platform thereby giving greater opportunities to all individual users.

The software is very mature and is used by schools, colleges, universities, private groups, social networks, small, medium and large companies. There's a lot to go into as we explore this further. Short of asking to acquire the overall controlling entity of Cryptonite, we feel this may be a great opportunity for us and perhaps Cryptonite. Again I'm not sophisticated enough to understand the details, but I do know what we are looking for. So with that said my eMail should be available to you within the profile. I look forward to learning ore and putting you in touch with the developer of the platform and see what we may be able to do or at least come up with.

In the meantime help me understand the status of the currency and how do we acquire it via what exchange. Plus perhaps you can speak with our key developer, (who by the way had taken a look at the product when I first mentioned it over a year ago). Our inherent user base will utilize the currency internally without question or fail. That's the reason for trying to follow-up in the currency.

What about a new exchange;(BANCX), just a suggestion since we have most of whats needed.

CEO | MUSE INC.
Quality Crypto Collector
pool will be closed in  20 hours (Suprnova)

other pools?

or Solo mining guide?

Solo mining is done just like on the other coins.
New pool in the works, almost finished.

New pool almost finished?

We have not discussed further than the last time we chat mate. How is it you know more than what I am mentioning to you? Where is this new pool?

A Happy New Year to you, and the community also. It will be a big 2018.

#crysx

Quality Crypto Collector
Coinsmarkets no longer replying to my emails. I sent them all they requested in a timely manner.
Coin add request to kucoin exchange sent.

Decentralised exchange Barterdex would also be a good addition.

https://barterdex.supernet.org/
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
XCN has very clear idea or very good idea, but the thread is almost dead I think, the coin isn't listed in any exchanges, that amazing!!! you know even shit coins can be listed in at least on exchanges. That's what I am interested to this coin, it's still under developing?
And some coins has the similar idea like IOTA, it's already go to moon.

I know that XCN is in the process of listing on coinsmarkets.com but I don't know when this will happen. About the development is still undergoing.. Hope soon we will see a major exchange listing XCN!
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
cryptonite-qt.exe instantly closing

I recompiled with generic cpu tuning and updated the original links.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 58
cryptonite-qt.exe instantly closing
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Updated windows 64bit binaries:

I compiled for windows with some updated libraries:

Client: 0.1.4-0 ----> 0.1.4-2

SSL: 1.0.1 I ----> 1.0.2 N

Boost: 1.57 ----> 1.60

Protobuf: 2.6.1 ----> 3.4.0

Libpng: 1.6.16 ----> 1.6.34

Qrencode: 3.4.4 ----> 4.0.0

Gmp: 6.0.0 ----> 6.1.2

Standard Client: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnz3rkdkdoazzmb/Cryptonite.rar

Optional EP Amounts Support (For Exchanges): http://www.mediafire.com/file/n27o820qtt8em1h/Cryptonite-ep.rar
Does not start (instantly closing).

cryptonite-qt for the gui, the other 2 start from the command line.
Activity: 58
Updated windows 64bit binaries:

I compiled for windows with some updated libraries:

Client: 0.1.4-0 ----> 0.1.4-2

SSL: 1.0.1 I ----> 1.0.2 N

Boost: 1.57 ----> 1.60

Protobuf: 2.6.1 ----> 3.4.0

Libpng: 1.6.16 ----> 1.6.34

Qrencode: 3.4.4 ----> 4.0.0

Gmp: 6.0.0 ----> 6.1.2

Standard Client: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnz3rkdkdoazzmb/Cryptonite.rar

Optional EP Amounts Support (For Exchanges): http://www.mediafire.com/file/n27o820qtt8em1h/Cryptonite-ep.rar
Does not start (instantly closing).
Pages:
Jump to: