Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 62. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
what`s about coinscontrol.com? but they need 0.50 btc for listing coins...
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
As Crysx has been on here a few times and is a friend of Pallas, am I correct in thinking that Cryptonite is a member of the CWI family of coins?

CWI's inhouse stratum now supports Cryptonite natively; implemented by myself a few months back and finished over the xmas/new years break. Once we've resolved a small issue regarding the actual server hosting, we're good to go.

For the moment I think Cryptonite belongs to the Pallas family of coin.

james
Not being a techie I have absolutely no idea what that means; care to explain??   Huh

As for good to go; go where?  What is being planned exactly?

Anyone got an answer to this please? 

there will be another pool for cryptonite in the near future.

Thank you for the response.  Smiley

As CWI is providing a mining pool for XCN does this mean that XCN is to be integrated into the entire CWI operation?

I hope you don't think I am being a pain by pursuing this, it's just that I am a big fan of XCN and CWI and, to me, the prospect of XCN's inclusion in the CWI project makes a lot of sense, a marriage made in heaven in fact.

I really hope it comes to pass.

cwi is adding xcn to miner and pool?  that would be amazing!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Does XCN have other exchanges?I saw the BTC38 rectification of the AEX, XCN to be packed into other altcoin.

We were added to coinsmarkets but they didn't open the wallet.
Coin add request sent to kucoin.
Finally to expand the trading platform, if you do some marketing work, there will be more friends to come in
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
As Crysx has been on here a few times and is a friend of Pallas, am I correct in thinking that Cryptonite is a member of the CWI family of coins?

CWI's inhouse stratum now supports Cryptonite natively; implemented by myself a few months back and finished over the xmas/new years break. Once we've resolved a small issue regarding the actual server hosting, we're good to go.

james
Not being a techie I have absolutely no idea what that means; care to explain??   Huh

Thank you for the response.  Smiley

As CWI is providing a mining pool for XCN does this mean that XCN is to be integrated into the entire CWI operation?

I hope you don't think I am being a pain by pursuing this, it's just that I am a big fan of XCN and CWI and, to me, the prospect of XCN's inclusion in the CWI project makes a lot of sense, a marriage made in heaven in fact.

I really hope it comes to pass.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516

james

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

james

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
does xcn have a working block explorer?  also is suprnova working smoothly, or still have the constant disconnects that plagued it months ago? Thanks

https://xcn-explorer.selektion21.de is usually working pretty good, let's wait for the owner to restart it.
About suprnova I don't know as I usually solo mine.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I created this thread
https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=1218

and this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/creating-your-own-cryptocurrency-an-actual-guide-not-an-easter-egg-hunt-2622444

And will be launching a series of Town based Cryptonotes, and would like to work with other Cryptonote creators.

But Cryptonite is not based on cryptonote.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
does xcn have a working block explorer?  also is suprnova working smoothly, or still have the constant disconnects that plagued it months ago? Thanks
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Exchanges can disable extended precision by using -epamounts=0 when running the daemon or epamounts=0 into the cryptonite.conf file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qftwemluyb5l4hg/Cryptonite-0-1-4-2.zip
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Btw this coin has the most spectacular pump and depump in this enviroment in months!
Literally pump and dump was huge. It should be like this on all crypto to contain craziness, but it won't be now I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Looking good, this is some real organic growth, not just some manipulated numbers.

Working amd (opencl) miner is still MIA, we need that before this project can move forward as a fair one.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Does XCN have other exchanges?I saw the BTC38 rectification of the AEX, XCN to be packed into other altcoin.

Nice! How much is the fee for listing a coin on KuCoin exchange if there is one? Asking because maybe we can help and make some donations as a community.

Cheers, Just!

None that I know of. But they didn't reply to me yet.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Where is compiled wallet for exchanges (epamount fix)? old link is dead. I don`t know, which version is needed for coinsmarkets - console or qt, but may be both have will be good. may be compile it and try to sent links to coinsmarkets support?!
or may be sent some instructions for correct compile with epamounts fix?
if somebody can compile and write instruction, you can sent this instruction to [email protected] with "XCN coins wallet issue fix" subject.

Already sent them everything several days ago. They went silent since then.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Nice! How much is the fee for listing a coin on KuCoin exchange if there is one? Asking because maybe we can help and make some donations as a community.

Cheers, Just!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Where is compiled wallet for exchanges (epamount fix)? old link is dead. I don`t know, which version is needed for coinsmarkets - console or qt, but may be both have will be good. may be compile it and try to sent links to coinsmarkets support?!
or may be sent some instructions for correct compile with epamounts fix?
if somebody can compile and write instruction, you can sent this instruction to [email protected] with "XCN coins wallet issue fix" subject.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
can the dev team do anything to get those assholes at poloniex to open up the xcn wallet for withdrawals?
The XCN wallet of poloniex cannot be withdrawn or withdrawn
It's really bad
Pages:
Jump to: