Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 60. (Read 215672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Nope, I just waited and this morning the coins were there. So yes, they must have a working wallet there Smiley

I too got my coins, transaction was processed in the morning UTC +8!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
CM not work for long time and dont know, when they return to work. how about stocks.exchange and coinexchange.io? hitbtc and c-cex? or this exchanges need some btc for listing coin?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
To my big surprise: I just successfully withdrew my full XCN balance from aex. (Really should have tested with a small amount first, but realized too late)
They seem to process is manually, it took a couple hours to get through.

Mine is still "Wait Processing"...  Smiley

Did you contact them about your pending withdrawal?

If you received your coins that is at least a proof that they have some kind of a working wallet there...

Nope, I just waited and this morning the coins were there. So yes, they must have a working wallet there Smiley
Activity: 140
we have an chinese/english and english/chinese translator on our team now.
let's hope aex are in good faith and they will reply.
we will talk to them in chinese (mandarin)
legendary
To my big surprise: I just successfully withdrew my full XCN balance from aex. (Really should have tested with a small amount first, but realized too late)

Mine is still "Wait Processing"...  Smiley

Did you contact them about your pending withdrawal?

If you received your coins that is at least a proof that they have some kind of a working wallet there...
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Activity: 308
so volume 1m$ and for some reason we dont have  a non problematic exchange i dont get it

why is that?

that has been the story of this coin for a long time now..  it really is a shame, XCN is a one-of-a-kind crypto  and deserves to be in the top 100 coins

Btw AEX is reall lame it need more than 2 LTC to withdraw!!!?HuhHuh

and i just withdrew Doge  and

Submit withdrawal request,a part of the request need the manual examination(processing time:9:00-22:30 UTC+8) , you can track its progress on the finance page

ahahha wtf is this

I hope Coinsmarket is gonna be up soon, and Fix the wallet
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
so volume 1m$ and for some reason we dont have  a non problematic exchange i dont get it

why is that?

that has been the story of this coin for a long time now..  it really is a shame, XCN is a one-of-a-kind crypto  and deserves to be in the top 100 coins
Does anyone have reached more than 17mhs on 1070?  its seems strange that 1060 does 13mhs while 1070 goes to 17mhs only
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
crazy volumes on xcn  Shocked.... 32 btc on aex, price up to 150 sat, and 31 btc on bx, price up to 500 sat  Shocked
i wish i was thai citizen so i could buy on nova and sell them on bx  Cry Cry Cry

What was the supply of cryptonite because the price of the coin is increasing in the market much. What are the development phases they are going to release in the market and what was the prediction about the price.

why is that?

legendary
Is XCN open for deposits and withdrawals on AEX exchange? Or you just tested the withdrawal system of XCN? Thanks!

No it isn't, trying to deposit gives that famous "Temporarily Closed" message and I thought I will get that same message when I try to withdraw.

edit: It says "Wait processing" on the finance page.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Manual examination? That's crazy... Was it a big amount?

No, just a small test transaction. I've learnt my lesson with Poloniex and Btc38 haha!

Is XCN open for deposits and withdrawals on AEX exchange? Or you just tested the withdrawal system of XCN? Thanks!
legendary

No, just a small test transaction. I've learnt my lesson with Poloniex and Btc38 haha!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
About exchanges, I played a bit with AEX.

Mined another coin that is listed there, traded to BTC and then bought XCN, all working well so far.

I then, just for the lulz, tried to withdraw my XCN. I was really surprised when it actually did let me fill that withdrawal form, no decimals please was the only error I got. Ok, I then hit the withdraw button, this is what I got:

"Submit withdrawal request,a part of the request need the manual examination(processing time:9:00-22:30 UTC+8) , you can track its progress on the finance page, confirm?"

Why do I have a feeling it's going to take some time before I see my XCN?  Wink

legendary
About exchanges, I played a bit with AEX.

Mined another coin that is listed there, traded to BTC and then bought XCN, all working well so far.

I then, just for the lulz, tried to withdraw my XCN. I was really surprised when it actually did let me fill that withdrawal form, no decimals please was the only error I got. Ok, I then hit the withdraw button, this is what I got:

"Submit withdrawal request,a part of the request need the manual examination(processing time:9:00-22:30 UTC+8) , you can track its progress on the finance page, confirm?"

Why do I have a feeling it's going to take some time before I see my XCN?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Since first explorer is down I relaunched mine and added another faucet back online (updated wallet binary from e.nexus v0.1.4-2):

http://xcn-explorer.miners-zone.net
http://xcn-faucet.miners-zone.net

Thanks to e.nexus for initial donation for faucet payments.

Thanks very much!
Activity: 176
Since first explorer is down I relaunched mine and added another faucet back online (updated wallet binary from e.nexus v0.1.4-2):

http://xcn-explorer.miners-zone.net
http://xcn-faucet.miners-zone.net

Thanks to e.nexus for initial donation for faucet payments.
Activity: 140
crazy volumes on xcn  Shocked.... 32 btc on aex, price up to 150 sat, and 31 btc on bx, price up to 500 sat  Shocked
i wish i was thai citizen so i could buy on nova and sell them on bx  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
can the dev team do anything to get those assholes at poloniex to open up the xcn wallet for withdrawals?
I have tried to contact the manager of POLO, but I haven't received any reply. I have about 50K XCN at POLO, but they won't give me a withdrawal.

we all need to get together and force poloniex to return our stolen coins

the dev here should do more to highlight this issue with them too

I've been bogging them for more than a year.
Maybe we need some inside contact.

I think we need to target the image of the ceo of poloniex. He is responsible for many persons having thousands and hundreds of thousands of their money locked in there with the wallets turned off.

Does anyone have an inside contact before we start with that?

No doubt.

I've been out of the space for a few years after some unexpected deaths in my family. I come back to find Mintpal gone with my coins.  Devs that promise to return coins (via emails) because they recovered them.  Only to find out they put a time limitation(what's the point of a blockchain if can be corrupted by a number of players?)    Cryptsy = husband and wife dispute claiming ownership of all coins unless you have screenshots and wallet addresses.    And then there is Poloniex.   It's salt in the wounds as they just keep the balance up there so you can see what you're never going to get.    All totaled I lost 2 brothers and 500K in the last three years and I am just a regular joe.
Pages:
Jump to: