Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 64. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Updated windows 64bit binaries:

I compiled for windows with some updated libraries:

Client: 0.1.4-0 ----> 0.1.4-2

SSL: 1.0.1 I ----> 1.0.2 N

Boost: 1.57 ----> 1.60

Protobuf: 2.6.1 ----> 3.4.0

Libpng: 1.6.16 ----> 1.6.34

Qrencode: 3.4.4 ----> 4.0.0

Gmp: 6.0.0 ----> 6.1.2

Standard Client: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnz3rkdkdoazzmb/Cryptonite.rar

Optional EP Amounts Support (For Exchanges): http://www.mediafire.com/file/n27o820qtt8em1h/Cryptonite-ep.rar

Thanks very much! :-)
Did you need to modify the sources in order to compile with the new libraries?

Sources are all untouched. I used the posix version of mxe on ubuntu but had to modify the default ssl package not to use zlib, and the qt4 package to leave out some jpg tiff packages etc.

Interesting. I've linked your post in the op.
Activity: 96
Merit: 25

Optional EP Amounts Support (For Exchanges): http://www.mediafire.com/file/n27o820qtt8em1h/Cryptonite-ep.rar

Sources are all untouched. I used the posix version of mxe on ubuntu but had to modify the default ssl package not to use zlib, and the qt4 package to leave out some jpg tiff packages etc.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Cryptonite Win64: Updated 15 March 2018

Cryptonite 0.1.4-11 db4.8: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nkcojrx6u6r4ijn/Cryptonite-0-1-4-11-db48.zip
Cryptonite 0.1.4-11 db6.1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/73ancicczuzaajl/Cryptonite-0-1-4-11-db61.zip

If you don't know which db you want use 4.8
legendary
Black Belt Developer
pool will be closed in  20 hours (Suprnova)

other pools?

or Solo mining guide?

Solo mining is done just like on the other coins.
New pool in the works, almost finished.

New pool almost finished?

We have not discussed further than the last time we chat mate. How is it you know more than what I am mentioning to you? Where is this new pool?

A Happy New Year to you, and the community also. It will be a big 2018.

#crysx

check PM
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
pool will be closed in  20 hours (Suprnova)

other pools?

or Solo mining guide?

New pool almost finished?

We have not discussed further than the last time we chat mate. How is it you know more than what I am mentioning to you? Where is this new pool?

A Happy New Year to you, and the community also. It will be a big 2018.

#crysx
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Coinsmarkets no longer replying to my emails. I sent them all they requested in a timely manner.
Coin add request to kucoin exchange sent.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello,
 I'm new here and to the crypto-currency world. Perhaps my associates (partners) and I can assist in some meaningful ways. We happen to have a few products we would like to use your currency model in. We can offer unlimited computing and storage, and clients that will use your product immediately. I personally have been trying to follow this currency for over a year now and just happened to have some time to do more in depth research. Being a novice to this entire experience I have to defer to others for a broader overview of Cryptonite to visualize it fitting into our overall plans and mission. I think I have it now.

So what can we do besides purchase a lot of your currency to assist you and the community from here. For reference we own a company that owns software which has hundreds of million users worldwide and it happens to be social and we are looking for a base crypto-currency to integrate with the next iteration of the software. The name is unique, but its' ability to scale is the most interesting feature for us.

Please advice.

CEO | MUSE INC.

Looks like an interesting project and a good chance for xcn integration, please tell us more.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
No way I will let it go. For a number of reasons.
Xcn has proven that the mini blockchain scheme works, and has been stable for years.
In crypto we are used to support new coins just because they may provide quick and easy income, but we should learn to value good old projects and the experience and knowledge they provided. In the end, the most successful crypto coin is the oldest.
About development, we are still struggling to get into an exchange, regardless of the "epamounts" option, because the big ones ask for a lot of money, while the smaller ones are just incapable of managing the little differences that xcn, inevitably because of its innovative tech, has compared to the standard bitcoin clone.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
XCN is great coins years ago ,but the idea is not accpetable right now ,hope dev lead us to new project. give up XCN ,let it go.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
XCN has very clear idea or very good idea, but the thread is almost dead I think, the coin isn't listed in any exchanges, that amazing!!! you know even shit coins can be listed in at least on exchanges. That's what I am interested to this coin, it's still under developing?
And some coins has the similar idea like IOTA, it's already go to moon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,
 I'm new here and to the crypto-currency world. Perhaps my associates (partners) and I can assist in some meaningful ways. We happen to have a few products we would like to use your currency model in. We can offer unlimited computing and storage, and clients that will use your product immediately. I personally have been trying to follow this currency for over a year now and just happened to have some time to do more in depth research. Being a novice to this entire experience I have to defer to others for a broader overview of Cryptonite to visualize it fitting into our overall plans and mission. I think I have it now.

So what can we do besides purchase a lot of your currency to assist you and the community from here. For reference we own a company that owns software which has hundreds of million users worldwide and it happens to be social and we are looking for a base crypto-currency to integrate with the next iteration of the software. The name is unique, but its' ability to scale is the most interesting feature for us.

Please advice.

CEO | MUSE INC.
Activity: 308
pool will be closed in  20 hours (Suprnova)

other pools?

or Solo mining guide?

ok good news thnx

waiting for new pool
legendary
Black Belt Developer

other pools?

or Solo mining guide?

Activity: 237
it is no point for mining xcn because no exchanges.
Activity: 308

other pools?

or Solo mining guide?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
So what's this coin about anyway ? On the website I see no development updates since 2014 ... does it mean the project was abandoned ?

Website hasn't been updated in a while. Follow this thread and twitter for newd.

well, any coin needs some marketing, even if technology is great. website is a part of the marketing, so definitely worth to spend some time on it, if you care about coin success.  

I totally agree with those points but, as Pallas has indicated more than once, the priority at this time simply must be the lack of exchange listings.

Marketing can be properly addressed sometime in the New Year.

See posting by Mavis (three above); again, I agree.  It is good to be on Coinsmarkets (the more the merrier) but XCN needs to be on a major exchange like Kucoin.  And, as has been said before, they ARE adding coins!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
So what's this coin about anyway ? On the website I see no development updates since 2014 ... does it mean the project was abandoned ?

Website hasn't been updated in a while. Follow this thread and twitter for newd.

well, any coin needs some marketing, even if technology is great. website is a part of the marketing, so definitely worth to spend some time on it, if you care about coin success. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Someone please make a windows build of the latest wallet (including "epamounts" commit) for coinsmarkets. Thanks!
Why do you have problems with it?
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Exchange almost ready (coinsmarkets), pool almost ready.
Sell sell and you will regret it. Good for those who don't panic sell so easily.

Very good @pallas coinsmarkets is not that bad even if their interface (website) is not inspiring trust and seems amateurish.

Just sent them the windows build, thanks palgin!
Now they should have everything they need.

Awesome! Great job guys! Also maybe you should send a request to kucoin exchange too, they are in the process of adding coins now.

kucoin is better then  coinsmarkets ,welcome our XCN come back !
Pages:
Jump to: