Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 79. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
but cryptopia, coinexchange and livecoin all want SOME BTC for listing :-(
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
I really don't get it, Coinsmarket is listing like every coin out there why aren't we applying there?

What do you mean by "coinsmarket"?

Maybe he's referring to this ?

No.

This is what he is talking about - https://coinsmarkets.com/

The exchange which is 9 decimal places, so don't get confused about the pricing you see there.

#crysx

Is it a good exchange? Any experience?

I honestly can't comment.

It seems to be used, though it is a smaller volume, and people don;t seem to worry so much that it it trading with higher capacity of fractions of BTC, so assuming it is ok.

I have personally not traded on it, so it would be incorrect of me to comment more than what I have.

we at CWI prefer Cryptopia, for most of the coins we have, and about to push/pay for our last two coins to go on there, as we trade reasonably well there and are about to initiate the trading bot for the CWI-Mining system to plug into. So Cryptopia is what we have experience with and can say that it's API and systems are reasonably fast (not as fast as Bittrex though), and the support is good also.

Forget Bittrex, unless they WANT you in their system.

NovaExchange is reasonable, but are shutting down, whereas coinexchange.io seems to be running ok also, though it too (like CoinsMarkets) is a low volume Exchange.

So there are a few choices, but I would think Cryptopia would be the better option, even if more expensive. Our experience with CCEX is not a pleasant one (we have DRZ there) due to the fact that continue (almost EVERY month) to place DRZ on the delist, and seem to be doing this with a LOT of coins to kick in the volume. So be wary of CCEX and their tactics, though it is a nice interface.

Stay WELL away from yobit. You will suffer at their hands.

Hope this helps pallas!

#crysx

Thanks for your comments :-)
Let me add some.
Cryptopia is expensive, but so is coinexchange and livecoin (about same price, too much for us).
Yobit: we paid for inclusion, they did nothing, we got our money back. At least it's fair. Support is non-existent.
We are going to be included in the next bisq update, but I have no idea of the volume it might bring as I don't have experience with distributed exchanges. Having to install an application to trade will probably scare some, but the concept is interesting and I like to think that it will be the future.

The volume on bisq is super low, even for BTC <-> FIAT trades. But I think it's good to be in there early so we're available once they gain traction. I like the concept and I think it's the future (no man in the middle).

I think Cryptopia sounds interesting then Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I really don't get it, Coinsmarket is listing like every coin out there why aren't we applying there?

No.

The exchange which is 9 decimal places, so don't get confused about the pricing you see there.

#crysx

It seems to be used, though it is a smaller volume, and people don;t seem to worry so much that it it trading with higher capacity of fractions of BTC, so assuming it is ok.

I have personally not traded on it, so it would be incorrect of me to comment more than what I have.

we at CWI prefer Cryptopia, for most of the coins we have, and about to push/pay for our last two coins to go on there, as we trade reasonably well there and are about to initiate the trading bot for the CWI-Mining system to plug into. So Cryptopia is what we have experience with and can say that it's API and systems are reasonably fast (not as fast as Bittrex though), and the support is good also.

NovaExchange is reasonable, but are shutting down, whereas coinexchange.io seems to be running ok also, though it too (like CoinsMarkets) is a low volume Exchange.

So there are a few choices, but I would think Cryptopia would be the better option, even if more expensive. Our experience with CCEX is not a pleasant one (we have DRZ there) due to the fact that continue (almost EVERY month) to place DRZ on the delist, and seem to be doing this with a LOT of coins to kick in the volume. So be wary of CCEX and their tactics, though it is a nice interface.

Hope this helps pallas!

#crysx

Thanks for your comments :-)
Let me add some.
Cryptopia is expensive, but so is coinexchange and livecoin (about same price, too much for us).
Yobit: we paid for inclusion, they did nothing, we got our money back. At least it's fair. Support is non-existent.
We are going to be included in the next bisq update, but I have no idea of the volume it might bring as I don't have experience with distributed exchanges. Having to install an application to trade will probably scare some, but the concept is interesting and I like to think that it will be the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Last time I've personally used this exchange it was a complete disaster (May 2017), exchange couldn't even calculate BTC volume of order right. For example, I've wanted to buy 1000000 SWEEP for 0.000001 BTC each coin or something, total 1 BTC, exchange gives me total price of 1000 BTC and says that I don't have enough funds to do this operation... Also there were problems with funds withdrawal (button simply didn't work) Angry

If take a look at this exchange now, first thing I see is that they've tweaked UI a bit, can't say anything about functionality because I won't risk depositing funds there again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

No.

#crysx

Hope this helps pallas!

#crysx
legendary
Black Belt Developer

No.

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

No.

#crysx
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What will happen when the price is too low?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
may be mean exchange coinsmarkets.com?
interesting, 12 miners, 0.5gh network and diff still hi. why?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
was some news here? tried to read last pages but saw just technical information.

I'm working on a solution to make life easier for the exchanges to integrate our coin.
It is getting more difficult every day to get listed on a decent exchange, so we need to avoid forcing them to do additional work: this will make our chances higher.
as i understand, working with exchanges for listing is stopped now untill the wallet be ready?
don`t u want to try some small exchanges now? or it will be better to test new wallet at them?

My fear is loosing opportunities just because of EP amounts. That's what probably happened with yobit, maybe even with bittrex back then.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
was some news here? tried to read last pages but saw just technical information.

I'm working on a solution to make life easier for the exchanges to integrate our coin.
It is getting more difficult every day to get listed on a decent exchange, so we need to avoid forcing them to do additional work: this will make our chances higher.
as i understand, working with exchanges for listing is stopped now untill the wallet be ready?
don`t u want to try some small exchanges now? or it will be better to test new wallet at them?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?

There are no tokens nor ICOs, besides the coin is from 2014.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
Activity: 175
Merit: 113

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I believe it does that already. Don't think the limit is changeable though. It will reach at least one week into the past (http://cryptonite.info/wiki/index.php?title=Cycle_time). I've seen my wallets keep them for longer.

You can add -txindex 1 to keep blocks forever and turn your wallet into a "master" node.
by default this does not work:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22847581

it would not be bad to include this cleaning cycle through the application's startup parameters, this is for those who do not care about transaction information
Pallas what do you think about this??

Run with -resync.
By default, it will keep the full blocks since you first run it.
I want the program to do this in the process of work Grin (every block connect)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I believe it does that already. Don't think the limit is changeable though. It will reach at least one week into the past (http://cryptonite.info/wiki/index.php?title=Cycle_time). I've seen my wallets keep them for longer.

You can add -txindex 1 to keep blocks forever and turn your wallet into a "master" node.

it would not be bad to include this cleaning cycle through the application's startup parameters, this is for those who do not care about transaction information

Run with -resync.
By default, it will keep the full blocks since you first run it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: