Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 81. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
and I continue to nag p2p  Exchange Roll Eyes
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
https://stocks.exchange/ may be. there are not large quantity of coins there, so they can list xcn for free. it`s little exchange, but if it will be free we can try, why not?

If XCN can be listed there for free then, yes, why not?  Roll Eyes

This particular exchange must have something going for it if C.A.T has seen fit to provide API support for bot trading.   Shocked
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
bisq may be a solution. yes
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
any news from bisq?

Nope, nothing new here but I'm pretty confident we are going to be part of the next release. The current development build already contains XCN, so it's only a matter of waiting for the next official release.
If we want to, we can already start trading by using the development build. I have confirmation from the main developer that that will not break the system. Only people with dev build will be able to see and understand our trade offers though.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I downloaded new xcn wallet, it synchronized very quickly from first block, in general it is very similar to Bitcoin Core wallet  Smiley

P.S. Novaexchange and BTER will close, bx.in.th requires full authentication for deposits. This is a problem, it seems that XCN will temporarily remain without the exchange.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 140
we should try hitbtc.
no 7 by volumes.
my opinion.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
https://stocks.exchange/ may be. there are not large quantity of coins there, so they can list xcn for free. it`s little exchange, but if it will be free we can try, why not?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
NOVAEXCHANGE is gone too...

News
2017-10-30 12:09 - Intimation of closure of Novaexchange

Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.

For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.

https://novaexchange.com/news/

With 1 BTC you can add this to coinexchange.io if this sounds to much note that cryptopia is asking like 5 BTC.

EDIT: You can try https://tidex.com/ but I don't know how much they charge.

That looks like a good place to start.

The implication from this blurb is that there is no listing fee.

"TOKENS - The simplest way to list your custom token (appcoin). All you need is go through basic KYC/AML."
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

News

Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.

For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.

With 1 BTC you can add this to coinexchange.io if this sounds to much note that cryptopia is asking like 5 BTC.

EDIT: You can try https://tidex.com/ but I don't know how much they charge.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Anyone with a bit of knowledge about reddit wants to open a page there? We might need it soon, for some exchanges.
Activity: 140

News

Preliminary plan:

Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
So I do not understand something, will yobit add kryptonite or not  Huh
Already more than a week has passed, and there is no news.
they returned money for list. so, i think u understand the answer Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Price is starting to heat up on novaexchange, maybe we can make the 10k $ volume to add the nova exchange to coinmarketcap.com for a big publicity. Also I wonder why don't you guys start a marketing campaign with signature, facebook, twitter, blog stuff to start moving this project up...

The plan is first to fix the exchanges, then start serious promotion. That should bring the best results.
Next week I will be working on the wallet about the extended precision issue.

Good to know that you work hard on this project. I think a good marketing campaign will help a lot in the adoption of the XCN coin and also in the decentralize process of the coin.  I will help to spread the word around when the marketing campaign will start. I already talk about XCN here and there. Anyway I'm holding my bag till 2500 sats or 0.1$ (which will be first) and I think this is going to happen for sure next year.
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
So I do not understand something, will yobit add kryptonite or not  Huh
Already more than a week has passed, and there is no news.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Next week I will be working on the wallet about the extended precision issue.
if you can add an option to clear the chain of blocks of all transactions(who old 10000 blocks), I will be very happy  Grin

like new options for start daemon -prune 10000 - delete all transactions from block.dat and my transactions  from my wallet who old n blocks
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
About the eps:

I don't really see a difference in the two approaches.

1) Autodetect incoming requests and offer two different reply messages, one with EP, one without.
2) Have a switch to set the system up - ok but why can't we smart-parse requests in this scenario as well? Then it would all be down to how we make the decision on the reply format. And there it doesn't really matter anymore whether we change the format based on a parameter or have a second message with the EP format. Bot options mean there's additional work for the receiving end required.

We could even combine both options like so:
- Autodetect incoming requests (EP / nonEP style)
- have a primary and a secondary reply
- make a parameter decide which of the two is EP and which is compatible

That way, the implementer (e.g. exchange coder) would have all options available, no matter what he prefers to do. He can either parse a different RPC response message OR start the daemon with a different set of parameters.
as i understand, it is an option for the exchanges. in such a way they can choose that option, that is correct to this exchange. so, we`ll need not to send various versions to different exchanges.

Well, that's exactly what I was talking about, too. I might have done a bad job with wording.
I'm just saying: Make the daemon as smart as possible, auto-handle as much/many cases as possible, present the most flexible options for manual customization/compatibility.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what currency will be accepted?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Novaexchange market added to coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: