Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 39. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Well guys I was going to try and help XDE get off the ground. But unfortunately I made the mistake and trusted someone that was apart of this community. I along with a couple more people was approached by Bitspender to buy coins. I have done deals in the past with Bitspender and found him to be a trust worthy person. Well it seems like I was wrong. He offered to buy 5 XDE from me. I sent him 2 1/2 XDE first in good faith. As I have don't several nice size deals with him without any problems. Sometimes he would send me coins out of the blue. Just out of friendship. I've purchased XDE from him before as well. Bitspender informed me that his phone was damaged and he couldn't send me the BTC right away but it should be fixed the following day. I knew he claimed to have had phone trouble for over a week now. But prior to sending the coins a day earlier. Bitspender informed the Trollbox at CCEX that his phone would be fixed the following day. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't nor have the other people heard from Bitspender in 5 days. He used to login CCEX daily even though his phone was damaged. But as of today no one has heard nor seen him. He replied to a message I sent him about 4 days ago. The XDE trade deal has been a week.

I was hoping to send my son to music school off XDE. But I will have to do it some other way. I really liked and trusted Bitspender and hope he does the right thing and atleast refund my XDE. But I highly doubt that will happen now. This is a lesson learned from me. I was always taught to treat people like you would want to be treated. I guess some wasn't raised that way...

I'm sorry to hear this man, but i think Bitspender may have other issues atm, i dont really know him that well either, but he has always been trustworthy with me, i have done deals in the past with him, so fingers crossed it's something he can sort when he is able, i believe he will sort you out Wink
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Well guys I was going to try and help XDE get off the ground. But unfortunately I made the mistake and trusted someone that was apart of this community. I along with a couple more people was approached by Bitspender to buy coins. I have done deals in the past with Bitspender and found him to be a trust worthy person. Well it seems like I was wrong. He offered to buy 5 XDE from me. I sent him 2 1/2 XDE first in good faith. As I have don't several nice size deals with him without any problems. Sometimes he would send me coins out of the blue. Just out of friendship. I've purchased XDE from him before as well. Bitspender informed me that his phone was damaged and he couldn't send me the BTC right away but it should be fixed the following day. I knew he claimed to have had phone trouble for over a week now. But prior to sending the coins a day earlier. Bitspender informed the Trollbox at CCEX that his phone would be fixed the following day. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't nor have the other people heard from Bitspender in 5 days. He used to login CCEX daily even though his phone was damaged. But as of today no one has heard nor seen him. He replied to a message I sent him about 4 days ago. The XDE trade deal has been a week.

I was hoping to send my son to music school off XDE. But I will have to do it some other way. I really liked and trusted Bitspender and hope he does the right thing and atleast refund my XDE. But I highly doubt that will happen now. This is a lesson learned from me. I was always taught to treat people like you would want to be treated. I guess some wasn't raised that way...

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Good point!

------------------------------

Anyhow, we can do something good for promotion XDE and boost media attention by taking some proved PR service, what are you guys thinking on that?

I have contact of two proved guys which do one month for 0.5BTC.

From my and some other peoples experience they make good job.

0.5BTC is not much as that can bring XDE to many exchanges not just one like as we pay, for example BitTrex 3BTC.

Please share you thoughts and if you are for it I will organise fund gathering.

Go for it... 0.5 ain't a big thing if that guarantees us getting listed on good amount of exchanges...
I feel that even 10 members can donate 0.05, then that would equal to the amount asked, and I am in for that. Smiley

It does not guarantees anything except greater attention to XDE. It will just boost anything we do for XDE, so as the community we need to find a way to make stuff for it. When I say "stuff" I mean anything that will be connected with XDE. From cloud online games to real solid gold bars, services, loans, etc.
Although crypto coin does not need to be "gold backed" or backed with anything but available services and goods for it. Trading is trading and if it is only trading than interest fall down by the time in sea of trading possibilities and speculations leaded markets.
If anyone can think of something that could be done please share ideas. If we come up with something good we can make investment startup for that, for example if it is some web service we can share expenses of programmer who will make the app.
I will setup block explorer and some other scripts but it needs much much more.
Come on all of you, regular, silence supporters of just passing by members, if you have some thoughts on what and how we could make for XDE please share here.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Good point!

Anyhow, we can do something good for promotion XDE and boost media attention by taking some proved PR service, what are you guys thinking on that?

0.5BTC is not much as that can bring XDE to many exchanges not just one like as we pay, for example BitTrex 3BTC.

Go for it... 0.5 ain't a big thing if that guarantees us getting listed on good amount of exchanges...
I feel that even 10 members can donate 0.05, then that would equal to the amount asked, and I am in for that. Smiley
legendary

"The reality is that combining cryptocurrencies with Gold doesn’t make a lot of sense. The whole idea behind most cryptocurrencies is having a distributed electronic method of transferring value without the need to be tied to a physical location. Adding Gold to the mix literally destroys the advantages of a cryptocurrency because the asset it’s tied to is stored centrally, leaving it vulnerable to the negative effects of government regulation."

Good point!

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I dont have any Experience with this, but i dont think the coin can be backed by a few ounces of gold, it would be great to somehow incorporate these gold

eagles into the whole idea somehow, maybe auctioning them for XDE or something along those lines. but not exactly sure what.

I have been reading a lot about gold "backed" crypto's and it is not an easy thing to do properly.

Here is a quote from the article......

"The reality is that combining cryptocurrencies with Gold doesn’t make a lot of sense. The whole idea behind most cryptocurrencies is having a distributed electronic method of transferring value without the need to be tied to a physical location. Adding Gold to the mix literally destroys the advantages of a cryptocurrency because the asset it’s tied to is stored centrally, leaving it vulnerable to the negative effects of government regulation."

Please dont think i'm being a negative nancy, because i think we could do something with this idea, just not sure the workings of it at the moment Sad

here is a link to the article: http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/07/the-truth-about-gold-backed-cryptocurrencies/

P.S Repunza i would love to see some pictures of these beautiful coins if you have any  Smiley
some coins came with the idea of so called "stability funds".
Stability funds are supposed to provide a buy support, once the price falls below a certain level.
I am not sure if that may work long-term, however.
I dont have any Experience with this, but i dont think the coin can be backed by a few ounces of gold, it would be great to somehow incorporate these gold

eagles into the whole idea somehow, maybe auctioning them for XDE or something along those lines. but not exactly sure what.

I have been reading a lot about gold "backed" crypto's and it is not an easy thing to do properly.

Here is a quote from the article......

Please dont think i'm being a negative nancy, because i think we could do something with this idea, just not sure the workings of it at the moment Sad

here is a link to the article: http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/07/the-truth-about-gold-backed-cryptocurrencies/

P.S Repunza i would love to see some pictures of these beautiful coins if you have any  Smiley
legendary
I own some OZ of Gold eagles. I have some 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4, 1/10 and grams as well. I was thinking of placing some in a escrow and backing 100 XDE with Gold Eagles. Dunno how it would work but If we as a community could come together with something. I maybe willing to give it a try...
Someone proposed a good idea and no one  is discussing it. Why you guys ignored this post?
that is indeed a very good post that I somehow missed. thanks mblados for highlighting it.
Now as for the idea, how that backing up of XDE value should look like? You would like to exchange your gold coins to BTC that would be used to buy XDE, or you thought of some other solution?

Does anyone have experience with that? What we need to do to make it happen?

----------------------

About the missed swap, I decided to refund full amount.
I have sent XDE to tuannd, Koko, waiting dafi3 to send address.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I own some OZ of Gold eagles. I have some 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4, 1/10 and grams as well. I was thinking of placing some in a escrow and backing 100 XDE with Gold Eagles. Dunno how it would work but If we as a community could come together with something. I maybe willing to give it a try...
Someone proposed a good idea and no one  is discussing it. Why you guys ignored this post?
that is indeed a very good post that I somehow missed. thanks mblados for highlighting it.
Now as for the idea, how that backing up of XDE value should look like? You would like to exchange your gold coins to BTC that would be used to buy XDE, or you thought of some other solution?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Agree, please do not make rush for exchanges, we are on exchanges and we will get on others by the time, but paying them to list us makes no sense if we not make good foundation and support before anyhow.
So lets go in way to make some services and purpose for XDE and do maximal community effort for promoting them on socials, forums etc.
As I said in next couple of days I will publish official block explorer, faucet, and few games, which will give some new options here I hope. 
I am in big rush last days but I will give my best to put all online as soon as possible.
Couldn't say it better. Good that we are on the same page!
legendary
Have you filled in this form: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest ?
I have Wink, also Cryptsy etc, retweeted everything for what its worth(dont have many followers lol)
And obviously Bittrex as well, i think we must be careful not to be too pushy with trex if we are speaking to them via irc as i can see them getting annoyed
quickly  Grin let's keep the pressure up though in other ways.
Tweeting, getting more folks to fill the coin request forms etc, i have been singing XDE's praises since the relaunch and i'm not about to stop now  Grin
I think this is a very valid observation. We have to promote XDE as a community, but not get too pushy. Be patient, supportive and persistent, and we will achieve our goal.

Agree, please do not make rush for exchanges, we are on exchanges and we will get on others by the time, but paying them to list us makes no sense if we not make good foundation and support before anyhow.
So lets go in way to make some services and purpose for XDE and do maximal community effort for promoting them on socials, forums etc.
As I said in next couple of days I will publish official block explorer, faucet, and few games, which will give some new options here I hope. 
I am in big rush last days but I will give my best to put all online as soon as possible.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I have Wink, also Cryptsy etc, retweeted everything for what its worth(dont have many followers lol)
And obviously Bittrex as well, i think we must be careful not to be too pushy with trex if we are speaking to them via irc as i can see them getting annoyed
Tweeting, getting more folks to fill the coin request forms etc, i have been singing XDE's praises since the relaunch and i'm not about to stop now  Grin
I think this is a very valid observation. We have to promote XDE as a community, but not get too pushy. Be patient, supportive and persistent, and we will achieve our goal.
legendary

Yes, that too not even once, but thrice, with different accounts that I possess... Wink
Still don't know what's their procedure, and not even familiar with other exchanges too... But one thing I know that I would like to ask everyone is, can everyone just donate BTC0.1 out of their pockets to mblados and can mblados take the responsibility to send them to Trex, as they can add any coin for 3 BTC and even promote it there, as mentioned in their criteria...
I have wrote to poloniex few weeks ago but did not receive any answer from them.

Same here, even I tried to bug 'em, but don't know what's their criteria of adding a coin to their exchange. I feel all they need is volume in order for them to generate fees for adding any coin there... Let's see when they will add XDE...

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I have wrote to poloniex few weeks ago but did not receive any answer from them.

Same here, even I tried to bug 'em, but don't know what's their criteria of adding a coin to their exchange. I feel all they need is volume in order for them to generate fees for adding any coin there... Let's see when they will add XDE...
legendary

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Had anybody else tried to contact Bittrex? So far, I haven't seen many people active, I understand that the coin is rare and thus there are not many holders all together, but still we need to at least make some noise to be noticed.

Hey, I had been bugging Richie all the time, but was busy since the last 3 days, so didn't reach their IRC... But, now will try my best to get him there and ask whether they can add XDE now after having all their requirements fulfilled... On other hand, we should also try to get it listed at Polo, what say ppl? Smiley
Polo is one of my favourite exchanges, so if we could get XDE there it would be awesome. Sure, it is a good idea.
legendary
Had anybody else tried to contact Bittrex? So far, I haven't seen many people active, I understand that the coin is rare and thus there are not many holders all together, but still we need to at least make some noise to be noticed.

Hey, I had been bugging Richie all the time, but was busy since the last 3 days, so didn't reach their IRC... But, now will try my best to get him there and ask whether they can add XDE now after having all their requirements fulfilled... On other hand, we should also try to get it listed at Polo, what say ppl? Smiley

legendary

RT done

It can be good idea but we must make good plan how it will function.

-------------

I am preparing official XDE block explorer and some other stuff as I promised.

Btw, guys who missed swap do you want your XDE or not?
Deadline is over and I did not get any XDE address to PM!
Pages:
Jump to: