Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 43. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
My problem resolve now..
try make 5 new receipt adress...
after a second ....my staking start run  Grin

You have split to 5 new addresses?

I only have 1 address and staking...
Activity: 357
Yes im staking as well. I haven't received a stake yet. But I just loaded my wallet also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
My problem resolve now..

You have split to 5 new addresses?
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
My problem resolve now..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
ya..Ive got over a full coin and nothing after 2 days.. says "you do not have mature coins"
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
also waiting for my coins are matured for staking
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
XDE 5.5 wallet..after 2days...i get nothing for staking...lol wtf  Angry
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
where is bitspender? maybe he can also help with our Bittrex application. Haven't seen him for a while.

Bitspender discovered the downside of having everything 2FA protected when his phone crashed onto the floor  Angry

ATM i'm unable to trade, exchange, swap, buy or sell any type of coin...

Phone should be repaired by wednesday
Hi bitspender.Just a suggestion.Do not use Google auth anymore,they dont allow backups.Use AUTHY and you will ne able to recover all what you have by mail or phone number.and install bluestacks on your PC.you will have a full Android device on your PC that will help you if your phone is out of service

well, Google 2FA DOES ALLOW backups, in a sense that you may store your secret and then you are safe to set it up on a new device.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
where is bitspender? maybe he can also help with our Bittrex application. Haven't seen him for a while.

Bitspender discovered the downside of having everything 2FA protected when his phone crashed onto the floor  Angry

if you have the keys stored, you don't need to wait for the phone to be repaired.
Just type the secret on any new device where you setup your google account.
If not done so - for the next time, whenever pairing for 2FA save the secret, as backup.
Activity: 136
Merit: 110

Hi bitspender.Just a suggestion.Do not use Google auth anymore,they dont allow backups.Use AUTHY and you will ne able to recover all what you have by mail or phone number.and install bluestacks on your PC.you will have a full Android device on your PC that will help you if your phone is out of service

actually, that's not the idea of 2FA. if u emulate a phone on your pc its not 2 factor anymore.
Activity: 658

I know... but yeah, it sucks anyway being unable to make any payment because of such a small issue
legendary
Activity: 1064

Activity: 658

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I do prefer to have all the initials the just 2 lines in bitcoin, just make bitcoin look like its a dollar or something PS whens the swap?

What about these ones below? Tongue

actually the 2 lines look ok horizontally, the second one gets my vote Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
You guys are such a great dev team. Now ppl who missed the train have the second chance  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

For all you guys which have late for XDE v4 to v5 swap

I have all of you in my PM but I need to make full list to be able to make a count how much of fund I will put on this.

When I see total amount of XDE of all people who sign up here I will decide which percent of your lost XDE you will get.

SUBMIT FORM

Please do not sign up here if you did not miss the swap or want to cheat on me, keep in mind I have XDE v4 blockchain on my pc with blockexplorer, so everything will be checked good.

If total amount of your lost XDE exceed amount which I will put in fund you will get your share.

TOTAL AMOUNT / YOUR LOST = YOUR %

FUND / YOUR % = SHARE

On start you will get half of SHARE but if you be active here on topic and post everyday at least one reply I will weekly in three weeks give you the rest.

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18

I am doing this voluntarily just to support all of you who lost XDE but have faith in it and of course for XDE itself.

Thank you all on support! Smiley

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Regarding Bittrex, Please do not ask me because Im not in Contact with anyone working there.
I did my part of work to make a clean code so now it is your Part to get XDE there. Thanks!

I respect all the work you have done. However if you click the link below, youll see some of the process of getting on bittrex requires submitting information ONLY the dev can do. Dev, how we we support you on getting this coin on Bittrex?

Here is the link with info on how to submit a coin to Bittex and what they require: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-01-10-15

Lets all work together.

Vegas

hi there i have read that, see a paragraph ive taken from it;

"Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?"

@mbdalos, i think you do need to be involved with us to get back on trex.
Agree. We as community can do all the social media work, like tweets, IRC,etc., but a formal submission form filled by the Dev would definitely help this case. And comparing to the development efforts done so far it is really a very tiny step.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Regarding Bittrex, Please do not ask me because Im not in Contact with anyone working there.
I did my part of work to make a clean code so now it is your Part to get XDE there. Thanks!

I respect all the work you have done. However if you click the link below, youll see some of the process of getting on bittrex requires submitting information ONLY the dev can do. Dev, how we we support you on getting this coin on Bittrex?

Here is the link with info on how to submit a coin to Bittex and what they require: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-01-10-15

Lets all work together.

Vegas

hi there i have read that, see a paragraph ive taken from it;

"Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?"

@mbdalos, i think you do need to be involved with us to get back on trex.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Lets all work together.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: