Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 42. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
@gkv9 You just disrespected all the work i have done on XDE since months ago. How abt you contact that guy yourself so he can come and take over XDE
i wont mind it since you think he knows better than me. I will be happy if you guys find a New Dev that knows better and i will step back. Please never ask me
again to contact anyone for anything I dont like it. Contact your guy yourself he will fix everything. Thanks!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
sometimes the line between the irony and trolling is very thin.

Maybe... But we should give them an answer what they deserve... We just can't ignore such people everytime, or it happens sometimes that we and the coin may get ignored due to not replying to such stupid dumbs... I ain't just angry on that dude, but am angry on Trex too that they ain't even giving any reason for not listing XDE...

have i missed something?? why is trex not listing xde?
I suppose we have to let know Bittrex that the coin has been updated to meet their requirements. If Dev could also post them a message about it, it would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Maybe... But we should give them an answer what they deserve... We just can't ignore such people everytime, or it happens sometimes that we and the coin may get ignored due to not replying to such stupid dumbs... I ain't just angry on that dude, but am angry on Trex too that they ain't even giving any reason for not listing XDE...

have i missed something?? why is trex not listing xde?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Agreed, youll find no other dev in the world that knows more about POS coins than Igotspots.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@mblados,
If you don't mind, can you please contact iGotSpots, the dev of 10k coin??? I know you are doing great work behind XDE, but he's also good in PoS things and so, I feel let's involve him so that we may have it working in a go...

Here is his profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/igotspots-108913
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Anyone with a brain can see the devs have put enormous work into this, and they are not going to abandon it over a small pos glitch. There is no question something is going on with the pos, as I have 1.13 coins and have had my wallet unlocked for 3 days straight and nothing. Guys give the devs some time to look into this and resolve. The wallet is gorgeous by the way, nice nice work!!

Vegas
legendary

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. I am not against criticism, provided it is well funded in arguments. Writing that something is bad/good without giving any reason is not worth much and deserves ignore list only and silence.

I do not think emmnazady is troll but just make fun.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
will die soon Grin

GTFO... Do you think we are all fools here who invested both our time and money behind XDE? What makes you think it ain't worth anything and is gonna die? Even whilst criticizing, either come with a genuine argument or just stfo, sit back and watch what happens...
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. I am not against criticism, provided it is well funded in arguments. Writing that something is bad/good without giving any reason is not worth much and deserves ignore list only and silence.

I do not think emmnazady is troll but just make fun.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
will die soon Grin

GTFO... Do you think we are all fools here who invested both our time and money behind XDE? What makes you think it ain't worth anything and is gonna die? Even whilst criticizing, either come with a genuine argument or just stfo, sit back and watch what happens...
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
will die soon Grin

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
legendary
same here. now network weight is 23 at my wallet as well. let's see how long does it take now to get some PoS coins.

Can't see XDE going this down and dumped hard this way... I am waiting that some good news must come out in the next few days, so that everyone may see its true value...
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
yes, mine was also saying 0 network weight yesterday, but when i checked it just there, it is now saying:

your weight is 7, network weight is 23  Smiley so hopefully thats us rolling now  Grin
same here. now network weight is 23 at my wallet as well. let's see how long does it take now to get some PoS coins.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
yes, mine was also saying 0 network weight yesterday, but when i checked it just there, it is now saying:

your weight is 7, network weight is 23  Smiley so hopefully thats us rolling now  Grin
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
ya..Ive got over a full coin and nothing after 2 days.. says "you do not have mature coins"
same here, nearly full coin, 3100+ confirmations on the coins, yet not mature though. Didn't manage to stake.
I will check if having multiple addresses helps.
not much changed over the last 10 hours, apart from the fact that now I have the PoS indicator on. My weight is 1, network's 0.
Still no PoS coins as of yet.

PS. Someone dumped heavily on c-cex. 0.2 is the current price. Interesting.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
ya..Ive got over a full coin and nothing after 2 days.. says "you do not have mature coins"
same here, nearly full coin, 3100+ confirmations on the coins, yet not mature though. Didn't manage to stake.
I will check if having multiple addresses helps.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
My problem resolve now..
try make 5 new receipt adress...
after a second ....my staking start run  Grin

You have split to 5 new addresses?

I only have 1 address and staking...

thanks... good to know  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: