Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 41. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
I Contacted Bittrex but did not get a reply from them. I Suggest that we start a Twitter Campaign it is the Best solution for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
@mblados,
Dear, I would just like to say that I am extremely sorry for my behavior if it hurt you... My intention ain't wrong behind it... I plead you to carry on the work behind XDE coin (please don't take these words wrongly), if you want, I can leave the community and won't get back ever, but I would not like that just because of me, everyone suffers... So, please don't stop... Sorry again, I didn't mean to harm your credibility ever...
Please do not leave the Community because of this little mess. It is ok I wasn't against you at all and i know you just suggested something that i wasn't comfortable with.
But like I said, anyone is free to help XDE in anyway so I have no problem at all if you want to contact someone else to take a look into the code. The source if free
out there so if anyone else can make the POS better, I will be glad too. Still continue your Support for XDE. Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Staking works for me too.  Smiley

It just takes a little longer because I have a small amount of XDE in my wallet.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Absolutely true. I think the biggest challenge for all community (myself included) is to realise that with the coinage of hundred coins all together the entire process of staking takes way much longer than for any other "regular" coin. I am glad to see that there are already people who can confirm PoS is working and will now wait for my coins to get my share. And will be more than happy to be able to confirm that everything works as intended, once again.
just writing to confirm that staking is indeed working and I just got my stake.
As I wrote it takes much longer than for the regular PoS coins (ignore the time indicator in XDE wallet), but it works.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@mblados,
Dear, I would just like to say that I am extremely sorry for my behavior if it hurt you... My intention ain't wrong behind it... I plead you to carry on the work behind XDE coin (please don't take these words wrongly), if you want, I can leave the community and won't get back ever, but I would not like that just because of me, everyone suffers... So, please don't stop... Sorry again, I didn't mean to harm your credibility ever...
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

For all you guys which have late for XDE v4 to v5 swap

I have all of you in my PM but I need to make full list to be able to make a count how much of fund I will put on this.

When I see total amount of XDE of all people who sign up here I will decide which percent of your lost XDE you will get.

SUBMIT FORM

Please do not sign up here if you did not miss the swap or want to cheat on me, keep in mind I have XDE v4 blockchain on my pc with blockexplorer, so everything will be checked good.

If total amount of your lost XDE exceed amount which I will put in fund you will get your share.

TOTAL AMOUNT / YOUR LOST = YOUR %

FUND / YOUR % = SHARE

On start you will get half of SHARE but if you be active here on topic and post everyday at least one reply I will weekly in three weeks give you the rest.

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18

I am doing this voluntarily just to support all of you who lost XDE but have faith in it and of course for XDE itself.

Thank you all on support! Smiley

bump
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Anyone wish to sell there XDE, please PM me. Minimum 5 XDE please. Send me your offers

yeah give me 4 btc each and il sell u 5 lol  Cheesy

Deal. Contact me in PM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys dev has done a fantasic job , Ive never seen a dev so dedicated to a coin, I have no doubts this is the best coin out right now. Dev, I want to personally say thank you, and I have invested a few btc into this coin myself. Again THANK you for your dedication and honesty!! I can also see how the comment about getting help from another dev can be misunderstood as an insult. I am part to blame as I added this might be a good idea. Looking back as a professional, if someone said to me, "hey, since you cant fix it, why dont you ask for help from someone that can", I would be mad as hell. But, its common knowlege that many devs work together...some dont. Not one way is right or wrong, but one thing is for sure our dev here has certainly proved without question his abilities.

Vegas
legendary
Come on guys!

gkv9 is proved and one of the most active member of this community and only importing thing was his intention to help, not to do harm or to insult anyone.

Although  I know mblados do not need any help in this, because what he did for XDE not one other dev would not do it, not just because of his great programmer skills but because of his intention to solve things and make all works right.

So please just respect each other and have understanding.

Thanks a lot for your understanding, marcetin... Thanks a lot, have been seeing lots of criticism against me just for suggesting something I thought would help us in staking better... I didn't mean to say it in any wrong manner, which has been taken by everyone...

Anyways, I didn't mean to say that we need that lightning fast staking, but only thought that that guy could help us out a bit in order for it to at least show up, and yes, am very much happy that one of the XDE holders got a stake recently... Smiley

@Community,
I ain't sorry for whatever I did to anyone of you, except mblados... I don't know where did I disrespect his work, but if he feels it like that, then I am extremely sorry for that...

@mblados,
Please don't mind, but I feel you go a bit aggressive sometimes... I ain't being impatient, and not trying to do anything in any wrong manner, it's just that I am not just a believer, but am like a lover of XDE and just a bit stressed seeing the Trex people ain't adding it yet even after everything's working fine... And yes, am sorry one more time... Smiley Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings... Sad
legendary
Come on guys!

gkv9 is proved and one of the most active member of this community and only importing thing was his intention to help, not to do harm or to insult anyone.

Although  I know mblados do not need any help in this, because what he did for XDE not one other dev would not do it, not just because of his great programmer skills but because of his intention to solve things and make all works right.

So please just respect each other and have understanding.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Anyone wish to sell there XDE, please PM me. Minimum 5 XDE please. Send me your offers
you can buy the sell wall on c-cex below 1BTC per XDE. It will total nearly 4 XDE.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
@gkv9 You just disrespected all the work i have done on XDE since months ago. How abt you contact that guy yourself so he can come and take over XDE
i wont mind it since you think he knows better than me. I will be happy if you guys find a New Dev that knows better and i will step back. Please never ask me
again to contact anyone for anything I dont like it. Contact your guy yourself he will fix everything. Thanks!

Don't be angry dude, just chill... I didn't say we are going to ask him to take over this coin from you, and am very sorry if I disrespected your work in any means... The only thing I meant to say is to contact him as he has done an excellent job with 10k, and so he might help us get the things working so that we may try to get XDE listed on Trex... If my suggestions ain't welcome, then I feel I should leave these conversations... Have always been supporting only, and never ever said anything wrong either for you or for XDE...

I ain't asking you to step back, instead, I am sorry... But now, I am stepping back and will never post anything here... Thanks a lot for all your work...

lol, wasnt the best thing to be said.
if use all dont have patience then xde will get no where, ive been following xde this months now and will gladly follow for more months to come.
nothing happens overnight.
@mblados, keep up the good work. im gona put all my coins in my personal wallet now (should of had it done by now) and stake them for month or two  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

yeah give me 4 btc each and il sell u 5 lol  Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Absolutely true. I think the biggest challenge for all community (myself included) is to realise that with the coinage of hundred coins all together the entire process of staking takes way much longer than for any other "regular" coin. I am glad to see that there are already people who can confirm PoS is working and will now wait for my coins to get my share. And will be more than happy to be able to confirm that everything works as intended, once again.
legendary
@gkv9 You just disrespected all the work i have done on XDE since months ago. How abt you contact that guy yourself so he can come and take over XDE
i wont mind it since you think he knows better than me. I will be happy if you guys find a New Dev that knows better and i will step back. Please never ask me
again to contact anyone for anything I dont like it. Contact your guy yourself he will fix everything. Thanks!

Don't be angry dude, just chill... I didn't say we are going to ask him to take over this coin from you, and am very sorry if I disrespected your work in any means... The only thing I meant to say is to contact him as he has done an excellent job with 10k, and so he might help us get the things working so that we may try to get XDE listed on Trex... If my suggestions ain't welcome, then I feel I should leave these conversations... Have always been supporting only, and never ever said anything wrong either for you or for XDE...

I ain't asking you to step back, instead, I am sorry... But now, I am stepping back and will never post anything here... Thanks a lot for all your work...

Come on guys, we all work here for same goal right? So please don't get angry.
We need to keep the community!
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
just wait and don't panic dude ^^

Staking on XDE is supposed to be a long term process. Why is every1 panicing  Huh
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Got my first stakes from 2 of my adresses:

0.00109516 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/c0a003544aa8843c1f78a966b7ce474474c3e96206fabc15c8c6d80dd05a8a62
0.00136895 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/44cfb05a04d290957885cba88c041d47f29b27205ae9ae8ffc9dc1cac1b5be35

Both adresses holds each 2 XDE. So, Staking is working here!

still not lucky here. Have about 1 XDE staking since the swap was completed - more than 5000 confirmations now. I suppose I should expect some staking soon. 
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
Got my first stakes from 2 of my adresses:

0.00109516 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/c0a003544aa8843c1f78a966b7ce474474c3e96206fabc15c8c6d80dd05a8a62
0.00136895 XDE from here : http://cryptobe.com/tx/44cfb05a04d290957885cba88c041d47f29b27205ae9ae8ffc9dc1cac1b5be35

Both adresses holds each 2 XDE. So, Staking is working here!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: